Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
He is currently live with Hstikkytokky and his trolling him so much and kev doesn’t even realise 😬. He’s saying shit like oh kev, you’re bigger than charlie damelio and Kev is like yeah I know 🙂
He actually thinks he's bigger than Charlie :D :D

Reactions: 1

Cucumber1243

Wait until you’ve watched him for a while 🥴🥴 he’s very delusional and super controlling. At times it’s entertaining but a lot of the time it’s uncomfortable to watch. He’s mentioned psychosis before so I imagine his mental health is contributing to the way he acts.
Ahh that explains alot

Hunnyangel

Wow so I came in this morning and then he kicked off with aggy this afternoon 🙈 he should have been nicked he shoved aggy!! The police drove off 🤣

Cucumber1243

I knowww 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂 kev is super cheeky though expecting a full YouTube video to be sent to him edited after that guy has been giving him free PT sessions. Kev really thinks he’s a celeb doesn’t he bless him.
To be honest I don't know much about him :/ he seems to have lived a little 🤣

Tryger88

VIP Member
aggys is true .he got into fight with someone and there friend stabbed him and bens isnt suddeny hes always getting into trouble tbh already been to court before for fighting before .watching him since lockdown on tyrones insta lives .i just think its making its making tyrone look bad as he does the boxing to stop fighting on the streets
Fair enough, I didn't know any of these people or see them on my fyp until they befriended kev.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I don’t think he knows what suing means 😂 considering he always says he worked in a law firm he should know.

He doesn’t have a defamation of character case because he has to prove that what people have said has led to loss of earnings which he wouldn’t be able to prove. Hotels also have the right to say no to guests staying there and there’s no law against them communicating with each other. He’s so silly 😂😂

also, where would he get the money to sue people? He’s been begging for money on live for the last week.
That was exactly my thinking 🤔

lozza96

VIP Member
I saw in the comments that it was a deal to purchase/sell illegal substances that went wrong but you can’t really trust the comments tbh.

Thank god they’ve moved him on 😂 there were so many kids in the background and he wasn’t even moving the camera.
Did you see the two kids that went up to him and asked him to shout out there tiktok when they looked way under 13 😂