Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too. Ffs many of her followers use a crown on quotes and call people queens, so what!

Yesterday was a pathetic effort to redeem herself and she made herself sound worse by making out she was doing Natasha a favour having trolls focus on her for a bit, not apologising fully for her actions and saying that she may not show it but all of this has affected her too. Ffs she caused it 😂
The crown thing was stupid. Boss babe huns have been fixing each others crowns for years 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just checked 2 businesses Toni isn't on Forbes list and apparently Alan sugar hasn't even heard of her!

• Wow
  • Haha
If I was Natasha I would just start posting thousand of crown memes, then I would get a flower wall, really piss her off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Shoutout to the woman who fix another woman’s crown without telling the world it was crooked’ - she told the entire of her Instagram about that poor girl - I don’t watch Natasha’s stories but appaled by the behaviour of Toni, that’s childish behaviour and the way she was speaking was so intimidating and manipulative. She’s a smart woman knows exactly what she’s doing but it’s disgusting to publicly speak about a ‘friend’ like that - and then her response to Natasha was even worse, I’m starting to really get annoyed by her attitude as it’s all me, me, me

• Heart
‘Shoutout to the woman who fix another woman’s crown without telling the world it was crooked’ - she told the entire of her Instagram about that poor girl - I don’t watch Natasha’s stories but appaled by the behaviour of Toni, that’s childish behaviour and the way she was speaking was so intimidating and manipulative. She’s a smart woman knows exactly what she’s doing but it’s disgusting to publicly speak about a ‘friend’ like that - and then her response to Natasha was even worse, I’m starting to really get annoyed by her attitude as it’s all me, me, me
She’s a horrible little bastard who needs a good slap. I’d be first in line.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My theory is she's very jealous of a certain someone, she's in my opinion a very pretty girl...green eyed monster maybe??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Of course she’s jealous, she seeks validation from strangers online!!! She will
Be sueing old queen Liz next how dare she wear a crown 🤣fuckin spanner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed a few days ago! Nasty girl
I bet many people who have come here are people who have unfollowed her this week that used to be loyal followers. She’s done herself no favours.

Very well said!

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard her and her fella love abit of the white stuff even when the kids are in the house

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah that’s what she was doing last night when her friend ‘popped round’ at half one in the morning

Can’t stand this girl
I won’t call her a woman
She made nc out to of copied her when all I saw was nc shouting her out and being nice
Then mrs m decided to belittle her and make her look like a fool

Can’t stand this girl
I won’t call her a woman
She made nc out to of copied her when all I saw was nc shouting her out and being nice
Then mrs m decided to belittle her and make her look like a fool
Agree totally. She just didn’t like that Natasha had more followers than her and she is liked. I’m still shocked by Mrs Ms vile behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I think nc acted so mature in the situation
I don’t think I would of been so calm
Nor would I. I don’t understand why Mrs M would think it’s ok to even do that. When every other human can see it was really bad. Very odd behaviour.

It’s worrying what the person said on here last night, I don’t know if it’s true so I won’t judge. Who knows. Only she knows why she behaved so badly and in her head thought it was ok to make a show of Natasha like that.

Reactions: 2