Mrsmillershome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel sorry for Natasha. She was doing stories the day before, loads of them saying how much she admires Mrs miller etc etc. And how people should go follow her. And then the next day for miller to do that, it's pure bitchyness.
I think Natasha is only up someone's arse for the followers. I'm sure there's a reason why she has no real life friends.

Reactions: 4
What was Natasha meant to of copied? Natasha's not had a good time on Instagram has she there's always someone after her x she does seem really nice x

What was Natasha meant to of copied? Natasha's not had a good time on Instagram has she there's always someone after her x she does seem really nice x
From what she said yesterday, her words, her style... pathetic childish nonsense.

Natasha does seem nice, Mrs M could do with copying her.

Reactions: 3
Oh really? Like Mrs miller copied hinch with the way she speaks and certain words?
Exactly. I mean her Instagram name isn’t even close to Mrs Hinchs is it😉

I also noticed Mrs M did that quote post about the crown being her design, blah blah. Obviously what made her blow her fuse yesterday accusing Natasha of copying because of course she’s the only person who can use a crown In her profile posts. I saw that type of quote years ago!

Last edited:
She is a nasty witch, “I don’t want drama” then posts drama to 12k followers “I really admire her” then next story “we all know what she is like, I knew if I messaged her how it would go” witch

Reactions: 5
Pure nastiness. People’s true colours always come through sooner or later!

She is a nasty witch, “I don’t want drama” then posts drama to 12k followers “I really admire her” then next story “we all know what she is like, I knew if I messaged her how it would go” witch
All because she didn’t like someone copying her crown or style. That’s childish and pure nastiness. I still can’t believe what she did yesterday. Poor Natasha. If I were a follower or friend of Mrs M I’d be anxious waiting for her to turn on me next. Maybe this is why her circle is so small, if it’s how she treats people.

Reactions: 1
“ everything’s 10x worse with fibro” ..... hun there’s a lot of people going through a lot worse than your bloody head cold!!!! Maybe if you wasn’t such a vile cold witch you’d not be unwel 🙃😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s actually happened? I missed millers stories! Just saw Natasha’s and she looked so sad!! I thought they were friends?

Reactions: 1
She said something a while ago that I thought was a snide dig at natascha. It was when natascha was reading 'The secret' and posting a lot about it on her stories. Mrs Miller started posting about a different book she was reading and how it was much better and more useful than the secret.

This is what happens when you don’t play the victim for likes - she’s getting defensive now, she’s realised that she’s gone wrong and that her followers aren’t witches like her and she should have victimised herself a bit more - you can’t undo looking like a bad guy. Deal with it Toni 👏🏼

• Heart
What’s actually happened? I missed millers stories! Just saw Natasha’s and she looked so sad!! I thought they were friends?
Mrs miller posted publicly on her stories calling someone out (natasha) for copying her and using everyone elses accounts to build her own.

Reactions: 2
What has the world come to. Belittling and calling out so called friends. And I’m not just talking about Mrs Miller here, I hope all these so called influencers take a long hard look at themselves and realise none of this tit is important. You should be spending time with your families instead of doing 97267 stories a day with your phone stuck to your hand. When you’re old and grey one day you’ll realise you’ve wasted your lives on stuff that’s so not important in the grand scheme of things. I hope they can all grow up and re evaluate their lives 😩

Reactions: 7
What has the world come to. Belittling and calling out so called friends. And I’m not just talking about Mrs Miller here, I hope all these so called influencers take a long hard look at themselves and realise none of this tit is important. You should be spending time with your families instead of doing 97267 stories a day with your phone stuck to your hand. When you’re old and grey one day you’ll realise you’ve wasted your lives on stuff that’s so not important in the grand scheme of things. I hope they can all grow up and re evaluate their lives 😩
Couldn't agree more! MySpace died, bebo died... It's only a matter of time before Instagram dies 🤣 yes a new soical media will come along and probably more beggers 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m doing Natasha a favour now by the tattle brigade focusing on me and not her, but I can take it. FFS Florence, drop me out,

The only person making a mockery of themselves is Mrs M.

Reactions: 5