Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsallgood

I don’t understand why she keeps banging on about her nan and her nans 80TH , I personally wouldn’t want 79 roses so that by time it’s my birthday the first lot have died

I also find it pathetic that she likes to broad cast where her family live in the world , funnily enough she’s never shared the front of her house hmmmm I wonder why ?

I used to like her stories now I just find them a shit show of poor choices

Reactions: 6
If I was Natasha I would just start posting thousand of crown memes, then I would get a flower wall, really piss her off 😂

• Haha

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Definitely on Natashas side wtf was miller thinking? Bang out of order what she did and to start off by saying "I don't want to start any drama" you knew what you were doing!

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Wax Melts
Groundsworks
She don’t stop going on that she works.... the other month she was going on that she’s been working for 16 years !!!!!!!!
she wants to try working for 30 years !!!!! She’s a prat...
A 3rd business as of next year, if you didn’t know already 😉

I think this girl needs to come off Instagram for her own mental health It’s very clear she wants strangers on the internet to like her but she is going about it the wrong way
Agreed. She needs constant praise and acknowledgement and she’s coming across as very narcissistic. Time for a break and maybe real therapy, not Instagram stories as a substitute.

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Haha I know. She’s definitely back with full support of dan and his family. says she’s changing things up a bit though 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ohhh, I wonder what she has in store.

The support of Dan and his family? My husband wouldn’t need to support me if I returned to Instagram. It’s an app!

• Haha
Oh hi Mrs millar thanks for the shout out 😂😂

Maybe take your head out your own arse and stop being so self centred and we wouldn’t speak about you!!!
You’ve made your husbands nanas death all about you!!! Absolute wrongen!

Ineedahero

I've never heard of this girl before.
She is just another wanna be WAG. All fake lashes and fake nails. How on earth has she gotten 10k of followers? What content exactly are people following for?

Cleaning accounts and mummy bloggers. All just seems a pointless load of shite. I felt my brain rotting watching her stories

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
If she is doing drugs then it’s her choice and a bad one in my opinion. I’m very anti drugs due to family members that did cocaine and weed, and the damage I saw it cause other people, What anyone does is their choice but as a parent I don’t agree with it, and if it is what she’s doing I hope she realises the consequences it’ll have on her already poor mental health.

She may not even do drugs though, who knows. Theres no proof that she is but only she knows her reasons for her erratic behaviour.

Reactions: 5

F the dust.

VIP Member
Surely if your applying for a mortgage splashing £200 on AirPods ain’t gonna do you any favours! Also now put the link up with ad/af gotta find some way to pay for them!!
She just loves to brag, act relatable then brag again...

We discussed her on the Home Instagramers thread.

See her 10k post just now. See even in that she has to mention the thing she did to a family member she fell out with. She doesn’t give a fk who reads her posts or watches her stories, the girl is lethal. I’d have anxiety if I were her, I’d be anxious leaving the house knowing so many people must hate me because of my behaviour,

Again, look how wonderful I am, I’m giving to a charity, I’m doing good deeds. Ok Florence, pipe down love. I will kiss your feet, you only had to ask.

The ‘arseholes’ around my dinner table at Christmas are my beautiful children and wonderful husband I love dearly.
You make me die.. 😂😂😂 i see the big rant... i wonder what swipe up shit we will get now..

How she ever got to 10k i will never know

Do we think he works alot so he can stay away 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
Just checked 2 businesses Toni isn't on Forbes list and apparently Alan sugar hasn't even heard of her!

• Wow
  • Haha

HeroToZero

I’ve never known someone to have so many fall outs with the general public, teachers, family, anyone. And it’s always never her in the wrong. She is the common denominator in all of it! Have a look Moaning Miller, it surely isn’t just you is it?🤣😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Unhinched22

Can someone please tell her to trim her eyelashes and stick them on properly please it’s super cringe

• Haha

Louise2019

Does anyone watch her stories and just think you are lying this never happened, just watched a couple of her stories just now about going the bank and I couldn’t help but think that non of it happened 😂