Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Shit I didn't screenshot it.
But she started calling out a couple of accounts then named Mrs miller called her a fake bitch mentioned the situation with Natasha but didn't name Natasha, just said things like how dare you act like your helping girls and the next breath tearing them down (true) then told her to shove her crown up her ass 🤣🤣 I can't remember the rest it was alot more and then she left Instagram
OMG haha. Good on her for speaking the truth,

Mrs M is now trying to act all quiet and like the nice little positive Instagrammer to try and win people over I think. She’s not been addressing anything that’s been said on here so I’ve been told, I wonder why.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Exactly 🤣 if I were her husband I’d be fuming that she’s constantly saying “her” company
And yes your right if they both have such high flying jobs enough to pay a nanny and an assistant why you not looking to buy a home and leave the affordable housing for the people that need it 🤔
She does this positive crap because a few years ago she was herself (a total twat) slagging her husband off moaning about her kids loads and slagging others off people didn’t like it so she came back all holy and now people love her for being positive she’ll stick with it because she’s a sheep 😒
Look at the lame likes/comments on all her photos shockingly bad considering she’s got so many followers
I remember that. Poor Natasha got it in the neck, and a lot of others. Hence the pure spiritual person she is now on the gram, which is good if she’s actually worked on herself. I don’t think any OG followers will believe the new person she is now as she was a very toxic hurtful person not too long ago. New followers will like her though I’m sure.

We never used to see any videos doing her groundwork’s or of her workers then. Everything is for the gram with these instagrammers, it’s so sad they feel the need to share how much they spend on people, or their job details with videos…just live life privately no one needs videos with music of your day in work. We all go to work or are full time mums working hard at home.

Sparky77

Anyone understand what is going on with her moving? She's just done all the house up etc and it's a council house isn't it? So why is she moving... I'm confused?

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Her stories last night about people not supporting her posts. Another instagrammer posted last week (and Mrs M follows her too I think) about people who do a post then beg for likes and saves on it. It’s pathetic, she was spot on saying it’s annoying, I used to have a home account but closed it ages ago as it’s just annoying all these accounts begging for likes, yet they don’t support everyone who likes their pictures. Now I just use my personal one.

She said she had to pay her friend to look after her son during the week, then slams on her stories about no one helping her unless they’re paid 😂

I also can’t handle her stories posing with what she’s wearing.