Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teddy.

I live local and know her and Dan personally, I heard on the grape vine that there were suspicions that Landon wasn’t dans 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Doglady180xx

I had to stop watching her. Every day she’s poorly when she wakes up, talks about how her son annoys her and smiles when someone takes him. That poor little boy.

Orange Creme

VIP Member
I found this account yesterday and was shocked that she announced on her stories that her son had 'pissed himself' (her words not mine) and that he stank of piss (again her words whilst showing him on her stories. I honestly could have cried for him it must have been so humiliating, poor little boy had wet himself at school ☹

• Sad
  • Angry

Becks2j

What has the world come to. Belittling and calling out so called friends. And I’m not just talking about Mrs Miller here, I hope all these so called influencers take a long hard look at themselves and realise none of this shit is important. You should be spending time with your families instead of doing 97267 stories a day with your phone stuck to your hand. When you’re old and grey one day you’ll realise you’ve wasted your lives on stuff that’s so not important in the grand scheme of things. I hope they can all grow up and re evaluate their lives 😩

Thetruthteller

She’s posting about trolls? Didn’t she tell someone threw her messages “off to fuk” this morning then share the screenshot with 10k followers 🤔

Rex

It makes me laugh how when she goes on about how she doesn't want local people following her or how shes only really got boy mates because she gets on better with them. The truth of the matter is she ain't got any female friends because shes a disgusting, nasty person and us local people know what a horrible bitch she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Know her she has no friends as she parades around like she is something special but everyone knows she has fuck all 😂
She just posts all this being kind crap but she is so uninterested in being nice to people she actually knows lol

• Wow
  • Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
Mrs Miller, you are up your own arse..how with 3 kids and 2 yes 2 business to run😴 do you find the time to be such a twat? Imagine working for her!

• Haha
It’s all fake for the gram this nice persona she tries to put on the girls so far up her own arse she thinks she’s something special everyone in that town takes the piss out of the way she acts and tries to portray herself. The town itself is a dump so more fool her for not getting her kids out of there and buying a house the decent way and letting less fortunate people have the social housing but then she would actually have to get off social media, actually work and save and not get help because yes Toni you ARE getting help or a handout because you needed this to be able to buy a house so stop with the no one helps us we work for everything bullshit !!

Reactions: 6
Now I’m not here to Fibromyalgia bash as I had a partner who had it and it was horrific. However, I don’t really underhand how she has “flair ups” that last an hour or so. It’s not really how it works. Fibro is constant. The amount she fucks about and does this and that and claims she has it baffles me at times, as I know how bad it is for my ex partner and another friend who has the condition 🤷🏻‍♀️ It doesn’t just go away after a lie in or a pamper night.

Girl cracks me up makes out she worked hard all her life all she did was pop out kids to get her council house, if your doing so well in this business love why not buy a house and leave the council house for someone who needs it…. There will be loads the town she lives in is a dump full of scabs probably why she only records the trees 🙄

• Haha

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Guys. We all know she reads here. If someone said something untrue about me like this I would go MAD and want everyone to know it’s not true. Something so serious and she’s not mentioned it? She knows it’s true. Come onnnn

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
I spoke to her alot when she had under 1k she was actually so nice and then we had abit of a disagreement about this other account. Unfollowed then we made up but she just really got on my wick she's definitely changed Into a big head and the way she speaks to her husband and kids makes me mad

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
What has the world come to. Belittling and calling out so called friends. And I’m not just talking about Mrs Miller here, I hope all these so called influencers take a long hard look at themselves and realise none of this shit is important. You should be spending time with your families instead of doing 97267 stories a day with your phone stuck to your hand. When you’re old and grey one day you’ll realise you’ve wasted your lives on stuff that’s so not important in the grand scheme of things. I hope they can all grow up and re evaluate their lives 😩
Couldn't agree more! MySpace died, bebo died... It's only a matter of time before Instagram dies 🤣 yes a new soical media will come along and probably more beggers 🙄

YouKay

Chatty Member
She’s just another one of those pretentious accounts where everything is OTT, everything is for the gram.

Becks2j

So the other night she reckons her kids are so well behaved and now they need discipline because they run rings around her. Which one is it love

• Haha

Becks2j

Imagine moaning to Instagram about your partner who works full time not being able to do the school run but then he actually does it and still moaning. She’s got the life of luxury that one