Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
So, she has another job for a massive global company based in Japan. Job of her dreams. She now obviously isn't bothered about the work life balance and may have opportunity to relocate abroad in 5 years. Obviously tattoos were mentioned (people disapproving of tattoos in her head is her whole personality). I do hope her current employer knows all of this before they watch on TikTok 🤣

So there we go....Mrs Worldwide 😎🤣
If it’s one of the firms her top comments have mentioned I hope she’s ready for redundancy as they’ve made layoffs where I live!

Reactions: 1

queencoco

Chatty Member
In the exact boat as you - I also nearly made this thred on Monday lmao how funny

But no she really confuses me! In the beginning I really loved her outfits, especially as a girlie who works in an office too, she was some great inspo and also quite interesting and knowledgeable on quality and materials.
But now she's airing her dirty laundry on a social media platform, and complaining that people are talking to her about the issues shes publically sharing ??
Maybe i'm just a bit savage, but yeah
I also thought about making this thread on Monday!

I need to understand her make up routine. It looks like she puts moisturiser on then wipes it off lol. And why she uses concealer as a foundation

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
If she was a great manager, like she seems to think, she would grab the opportunity to make a difference.
you can just tell she is the kind of 'manager' that would demand you come in if you've just had a bereavement or if you're on your death bed.

RBN20

Chatty Member
What in the Scholl orthopedics is going on with these sandals 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m around her age and don’t know anyone who would wear these
IMG_4964.jpeg
IMG_4965.jpeg