MrshHayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alcohol seems to be the glue that keeps her and her husband together.
And her kids will have a terrible life if she keeps oversharing them especially in swim suits, on the toilet and in their bedrooms.
Does she care about their safety or privacy at all! They could be anywhere and someone would recognise them.
Her Pizzup nights look tit too. Bad music and full of posers.
And that light pink lipstick with the gurning smile gives me the ick.

Reactions: 6
It surprises me that this is the only thread for Lorna and there hasn’t been more posts!
She is such a poor parent and one of the worst influencers out there!
I know right?! Mind blowing 🤯 Completely agree with you on that!

She has been advertising all weekend for that over priced place she stayed at this weekend for free, in her stories, she has never #gifted or disclosed it as an AD which is clearly is! The stories are full of spelling mistakes, she can't even be bothered to advertise the place properly and to top it all off she is slagging off the owner/prices by responding "Wowsers!!! That's super super spenny!" to the comment that say 3,500 pds for a week in summer? left under her post on her grid...But apparently you can get good deal speaking to the owner directly?! Why are they putting false prices on their website then if you can haggle the price of your stay?! Looks more like desperation to me to use "I can't spell Lorna" and haggling to see the place fully booked up this summer (when we are already mid-June and they seem to have still loads of availabilities left...

I bet she can't wait to go back again there for free soon herself will she has another weekend away from her kids...

On the plus side (of Lorna reading this thread 👀👋😂) she has not posted about her kids for a few hours (12h or so 🤯👏) so that's good for them and their sense of privacy!

Alcohol seems to be the glue that keeps her and her husband together.
And her kids will have a terrible life if she keeps oversharing them especially in swim suits, on the toilet and in their bedrooms.
Does she care about their safety or privacy at all! They could be anywhere and someone would recognise them.
Her Pizzup nights look tit too. Bad music and full of posers.
And that light pink lipstick with the gurning smile gives me the ick.
Booze and crappy/noisy music playlists is the only thing they seem to share indeed 😂

She treats her kids like accessories for the gram and she definitely has a favourite child, her second daughter, which is so sad and unhealthy...only because she see her younger herself in Marnie. She loves herself and whatever she can gain from Instagram much more than her own kids if not she will be giving them the respect and privacy they so deserve!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t get how a woman blessed with three healthy kids can complain about them all day (oof) while showing every aspect of their life and giving them no say in what goes online

then complain about her husband who puts up with her tit and seems to work hard for the lifestyle she’s used to

and complains about work while on Instagram all day

the complains about cleaning her million pound house

and complains about being anxious after drinking the off-licence dry more nights of the week than most. But posts a picture of her water and fish with veggies because …. Balance.

No Lorna, there’s nothing that balances out taking your kids privacy away, and no healthy food negates being a functioning alcoholic. And no amount of cleaning will stop your humble brags while most people are on their knees financially at the moment. And no one wants to hear about your great date night while relationships are breaking down because of the amount of pressure people are under.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE AND ZIP YA GOB LOVE.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get how a woman blessed with three healthy kids can complain about them all day (oof) while showing every aspect of their life and giving them no say in what goes online

then complain about her husband who puts up with her tit and seems to work hard for the lifestyle she’s used to

and complains about work while on Instagram all day

the complains about cleaning her million pound house

and complains about being anxious after drinking the off-licence dry more nights of the week than most. But posts a picture of her water and fish with veggies because …. Balance.

No Lorna, there’s nothing that balances out taking your kids privacy away, and no healthy food negates being a functioning alcoholic. And no amount of cleaning will stop your humble brags while most people are on their knees financially at the moment. And no one wants to hear about your great date night while relationships are breaking down because of the amount of pressure people are under.

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE AND ZIP YA GOB LOVE.
💯% this!!! So privileged and so ungrateful for it all...She clearly doesn't have a clue of how most people live nowadays...And that "you can seat with us" tag line from the pizz up/pissed up events she "organise" I can smell BS right there. She would be the first one to judge you if you are not wearing the right clothes/brands, she would definitely be the mean girl judging you from above while seating on all her privileges.

I bet she has a cleaner too and the only thing she has to do in all her house is to fold a bit of clothes once in a while but has to moan loads about it on the gram to be more relatable...Lorna cut the crap out you aren't relatable, never have been and never will be! But please give your kids the privacy they so deserve! And maybe go to an AA meeting? The NHS advice is to not drink more than 14 units a week on a regular basis. One bottle of cheap pale rosé is 10 units...Your "anxiety" will thank you for it!

Reactions: 3
Lifting that Monday mood. Funny her mood never needs lifting on a weekend, when she’s got a glass of wine in her hand or when she’s away from the kids.

Reactions: 4
Lifting that Monday mood. Funny her mood never needs lifting on a weekend, when she’s got a glass of wine in her hand or when she’s away from the kids.
Yes Mondays can be so hard when nothing is #gifted, you can't get pissed on cheap pale rosé and you actually have to look after your kids on your own 😱😭🤯🤣

Yes Mondays can be so hard when nothing is #gifted, you can't get pissed on cheap pale rosé and you actually have to look after your kids on your own 😱😭🤯🤣
Oh I bet she does get pissed while looking after the kids on her own

I really feel sorry for her kids with all that beige food she is feeding them. Lorna that tea tonight was definitely not for champions!!! It was mostly all proccesed and beige food. Surely it shouldn't be that hard to cook a healthy meal for your family?! Especially as you are not struggling with money to buy food (like a lot of families are right now in the UK) with all the other things you get gifted left right and center surely your budget for your food shopping should be quite correct?! Unless you are spending it all on cheap pale rosé?! Seriously are you just waiting for your paid partnership with Hello Fresh or Gousto like the rest of the instahuns to start cooking healthy and caring about what you are feeding your kids?

Have a photo of the kids breakfast this morning… lots of fruit! 🤣
🤣 Yes saw that 🤣🤣🤣

👀👋Lorna...Hopefully doing life (having to commute to London for work) one day a week/month isn't too hard on you today 🤣🤣🤣 Probably the only reason she didn't have a drink last night was because she was heading off to work today 🤣

Good thing about Lorna reading this thread is that she hasn't shown her kids face for a good few hours...Kids enjoy the peace while it lasts 🤣🤣

Well apparently her bus being late and her train being delayed is all getting too much for her already 🤣 and she hasn't even reached London yet 🤣You've clearly (not) got this mama #instahuns 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Have a photo of the kids breakfast this morning… lots of fruit! 🤣
Are they really only having fruit and yoghurt for breakfast?? How is that supposed to give them energy for their morning at school?
Looks pretty though, that’s all that matters to Lorna!

Reactions: 1
🎉🎉🎉 YES her kids faces have been off Instagram for over 24hours!!! Really happy for them! 🎉🎉🎉

Are they really only having fruit and yoghurt for breakfast?? How is that supposed to give them energy for their morning at school?
Looks pretty though, that’s all that matters to Lorna!
Get ready for a smoothie with spinach and all types of vitamins and powders added tomorrow morning… 👀

• Haha
Get ready for a smoothie with spinach and all types of vitamins and powders added tomorrow morning… 👀
Too sad we missed out on the "healthy" breakfast from this morning 😂

Can someone remind me where does Lorna lives? Is it by the sea? 😂

Sorry kiddo you couldn't just play in the wet sand in peace and with your mum as she was too busy filming you for the gram...

It’s a bit grim sitting on a beach necking bottles of wine when you’ve enough money to go to a pub isn’t it.
Who looks after her kids when she’s getting drunk? I know she works for a childcare provider but it’s not a great look for them if the reason the parent needs help is so she can go get pissed like an unfortunate drunk?

It’s a bit grim sitting on a beach necking bottles of wine when you’ve enough money to go to a pub isn’t it.
Who looks after her kids when she’s getting drunk? I know she works for a childcare provider but it’s not a great look for them if the reason the parent needs help is so she can go get pissed like an unfortunate drunk?
She’s one step away from white lighting on the park… like an insolent teenager 😂

• Haha