Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending her husbands money again, but remember guys, she's far too busy to hold down a job! Priorities right!

Reactions: 2
Looking at her card making for teachers reminded me, is it just me that doesn't spend as much time on kids homework as she does? 🤔
I dont get how her doing all that fancy bits and pictures ect is helping him. Then he draws a couple of pictures?
Maybe it's just me 😂

And that last outfit though 😬 Whatever floats your boat though 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looking at her card making for teachers reminded me, is it just me that doesn't spend as much time on kids homework as she does? 🤔
I dont get how her doing all that fancy bits and pictures ect is helping him. Then he draws a couple of pictures?
Maybe it's just me 😂

And that last outfit though 😬 Whatever floats your boat though 😂
No I’m baffled at the tit she does for homework, I have never seen homework like that and she seems to do most of it, he just has to colour in or something! But then again she has plenty of free time to be spending on it 😂

Also why would you think the teacher would want a picture of your child?! This year we were asked not to give gifts, just homemade cards from the children. So my child made a card, I didn’t do it for him and then stick a photo of him on the front 🙄

Reactions: 6
No I’m baffled at the tit she does for homework, I have never seen homework like that and she seems to do most of it, he just has to colour in or something! But then again she has plenty of free time to be spending on it 😂

Also why would you think the teacher would want a picture of your child?! This year we were asked not to give gifts, just homemade cards from the children. So my child made a card, I didn’t do it for him and then stick a photo of him on the front 🙄
no, and I thought the idea was from the child, not the parent? Or have I been doing end if year teacher things wrong too?

no, and I thought the idea was from the child, not the parent? Or have I been doing end if year teacher things wrong too?
I’ve made fudge for my little boys teacher and TA (who he has again next year - Yeah, thanks for letting me know a day before school ends 🤦🏻‍♀️), plus had someone crochet a mug warmer for hia teacher - my son has made a card and decorated the packaging and he’s happy with what we’re givinh - not sure his teacher/TA really wants a picture of him though 😂

• Haha
I can tell you now them pictures will go straight in the bin. All my friends are teachers and would prefer wine of something made by the kids. I couldn’t think of anything more cringe to be honest

Reactions: 4
I can tell you now them pictures will go straight in the bin. All my friends are teachers and would prefer wine of something made by the kids. I couldn’t think of anything more cringe to be honest
As the wife of a teacher and a trainee teacher myself - please God give us wine 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! I used to work in a nursery and at the end of the year when the kids move on, never once have I had someone give me a photo of their child 😂
I asked my friend if she had and she said No. She said she'd also feel a bit weird keeping a photo of someones child in her home that she once looked after.

Reactions: 5
I think it shows how much she thinks her children are better than everyone else. She thinks everyone else wants to see them all the time. My partner is a teacher and i can guarantee it will straight in the bin!

Reactions: 7
How has this women even got a thread? What am I missing 😂 I think I’d rather watch paint dry then check her page/stories 😂

Teechers Neva eet homemade 🤮

I dint lol her but do u guys nt send Xmas cards or fank u cards
Haha well she can bin it if she doesn’t want it (although she’s aware I’m a cookery teacher with a fully certified kitchen, so she can take her chances 😂)

How has this women even got a thread? What am I missing 😂 I think I’d rather watch paint dry then check her page/stories 😂
I think it started as people were fed up of her constant shopping/burning/favouritism of one child etc etc - I just find her a bit irritating but she’s not really worthy of a whole thread.

I’m surprised others don’t have a thread (that I can find) - chlos_world, Constance Hall etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Teechers Neva eet homemade 🤮

I dint lol her but do u guys nt send Xmas cards or fank u cards
I give my kids teachers a thank you card from them...but I wouldnt put a photo of my child on it. Nor would I do the card from myself, it'd be from my child

It's because we originally all followed her but got fed up of seeing her preach about Never being of duty, yet her parents have her kids very often. Then never having time to do anything but doesnt work. Saying they cant afford certain things, very often, but going shopoing constantly and constantly buying things just because.
And then on top of that, constantly tagging brands in every single thing, which just looks like she's begging for freebies all the time. Which has worked for her with a few like Moose Energy

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
No teacher wants a picture of your child. Not only is it plain weird it’s a child protection issue and therefore your wasted efforts are in landfill.

I think it’s great she dotes on her children but the thing is, not everyone loves your children.. and not everyone is going to like them, that bubble needs to burst..The homework thing is also bizarre, if you put more effort into teaching your child to read and spell thats great but doing elaborate print outs from twinkl and getting your kid to colour in isn’t teaching. Of course, she will read here and think I’m *AtTaCkInG*.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone who thinks a teacher wants anything with a photo of their child on it is totally deluded! She needs to realise that kids are like farts, people don’t mind their own but are never keen on other people’s 😆 especially poor teachers who have to deal with them all year!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.