Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone who has butternut squash with everything🤣
Butternut Bav

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand how somebody can whinge about things written about them but keep looking at what’s written - stop looking then you silly little girl! Each to their own, it’s very clear her kids are her world and she loves them unconditionally but why on Earth is she spending so much time on insta detailing every bit of her day, she’s clearly very comfortable but yet pleads poverty at the same time. I’d love to know a day that she’s actually spent in the house with the kids instead of going either food shopping, hairdressers, toy shopping, house or car shopping. I’m sure in real life she’s a very nice person but the person she portrays on insta is a horror!!

Reactions: 10
This woman is a totally personality vacuum. How can anyone be so incredibly self centred and vacuous (great word there). Imagine if Instagram was your entire life. Get over yourself love

Reactions: 4
Oh my god,those food posts are just BOKE.
Wow - a salad and some dry-ass manky mince with wedges and more salad - but worried as she doesn’t seem to have had her butternut squash today - if she carries on, we won’t be able to call her ‘Butternut Bav’ 😝

Reactions: 1
Some of the comments on her latest post about schools beggars belief. Ask for another TA? Yes ask the school to spend more money they don’t have for the sake of one child. Don’t make the decision to move your child to an over subscribed school when it isn’t a necessity.

Some of the comments on her latest post about schools beggars belief. Ask for another TA? Yes ask the school to spend more money they don’t have for the sake of one child. Don’t make the decision to move your child to an over subscribed school when it isn’t a necessity.
I know right!
I said before about maybe they should consider moving Connie to Austins school instead if it's not do-able to take them to separate schools but she doesn't want to give up the place at the better school.
But surely if it's going to be difficult to get to 2 schools, it would make sense

The fact that she’s SO desperate to send her child to an oversubscribed school is a little bit scary. I understand the innate want to send your child to the best school available, of course you want what’s best for your child. But is she thinking of the bigger picture?! Teachers are pushed to their absolute limits already. My husband is a primary school teacher in a class of 33. It’s a nightmare. He has one part time TA, that is often drafted into other classes as cover. It’s so unfair on teachers AND pupils when schools are full to the brim.

Princess bav don't give a tit though. She just throws her dummy out. What she wants she gets. And if she can't get it, mummy and daddy get it for her. So this is really a wake up call that you're not so special after all! If you wasn't so selfish to move your kids half way through term times to a different location which is a lot of pressure for kids, then maybe you wouldn't find yourself stressing and making an embarrassment out of yourself trying to get your kids to the same school. Like hell they should bend over for someone like you. Get off your high horse you dried up self centred old fart!

Reactions: 6
Princess bav don't give a tit though. She just throws her dummy out. What she wants she gets. And if she can't get it, mummy and daddy get it for her. So this is really a wake up call that you're not so special after all! If you wasn't so selfish to move your kids half way through term times to a different location which is a lot of pressure for kids, then maybe you wouldn't find yourself stressing and making an embarrassment out of yourself trying to get your kids to the same school. Like hell they should bend over for someone like you. Get off your high horse you dried up self centred old fart!
right? I dont think she's thought about how hard it will be for Austin to change schools. She would be better off moving Connie before she starts school.
I remember changing school in my 2nd year and still remember my first few weeks and how terrifying they were!

Reactions: 2
I changed school so much when I was younger because of my Dad being in the RAF. It was hard. You make friends, you find your place, you build relationships with peers and teachers then BAM it all gets ripped away from you. I wouldn’t be willing to take away what my child has gained over a year for the sake of a 6 mile journey.

Everybody wants the best for their children, but I can’t say I agree with distrusting a child who is already settled over moving the one who hasn’t yet attended and just coping with the journey. The school surely can’t be that bad if she was ever willing to send him there in the first place.

Reactions: 3
I changed school so much when I was younger because of my Dad being in the RAF. It was hard. You make friends, you find your place, you build relationships with peers and teachers then BAM it all gets ripped away from you. I wouldn’t be willing to take away what my child has gained over a year for the sake of a 6 mile journey.

Everybody wants the best for their children, but I can’t say I agree with distrusting a child who is already settled over moving the one who hasn’t yet attended and just coping with the journey. The school surely can’t be that bad if she was ever willing to send him there in the first place.
I'm pretty sure based on Ofsted, they are both 'Good'
So no different really.
She probably thinks the new one is better because it's in high demand but that's because it's a newer school

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.