Mrs_Houseproud_ (Donna Louise)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys that gave me a laugh!!

How desperate are her posts tonight. No Donna, your post didn’t do so bad cos you posted it at a bad time, your post did bad cos no one cares about your post! Everyone is sick of the knocked off Hinch content love!

Reactions: 1
She says she is going to post rainbows every Thursday even after this pandemic. Let's see how long that lasts 🙄🙄

Wow that’s so original, I wonder where she gets her ideas from??
She's a joke. Baffles me how she got so many followers; I see she has unlinked her instagram stories from her Facebook page stories. Must be embarrassing for her to have so little followers on fb 😜

Remember when she said she was going to go through and block everyone who wasnt following her but looked at her stories. Hi Donna 👋👋👋🤣🤣

• Haha
Thanks guys that gave me a laugh!!

How desperate are her posts tonight. No Donna, your post didn’t do so bad cos you posted it at a bad time, your post did bad cos no one cares about your post! Everyone is sick of the knocked off Hinch content love!
Did she say her post done badly? I don't think they do too badly engagement wise to be fair. I know she deletes ones that don't get much interest

I see she took a break today...
For 6 hours 🤣🤣🤣 then reeled chloe out to get a bit of engagement.😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes mums, get a bouncy castle. A completely non-essential item from companies who should be reported (but it’s ok, she has tagged them so that will help us all report them). Not to mention the fact that god knows who has snotted and coughed over it before she let her kids on it. There was a reason why you only phoned this morning and it was available...cos no one in their right mind would think to order a bouncy castle during a f*cking pandemic.

• Angry
Yes mums, get a bouncy castle. A completely non-essential item from companies who should be reported (but it’s ok, she has tagged them so that will help us all report them). Not to mention the fact that god knows who has snotted and coughed over it before she let her kids on it. There was a reason why you only phoned this morning and it was available...cos no one in their right mind would think to order a bouncy castle during a f*cking pandemic.
Hardly essential at all!

She has started another page about mental health. God forgive me but jumping on another bandwagon.

• Haha
She has started another page about mental health. God forgive me but jumping on another bandwagon.
Going from the things that was said about her in the closed irish and northern irish instagrammers thread it does seem shes had mental health issues for a while.

Going from the things that was said about her in the closed irish and northern irish instagrammers thread it does seem shes had mental health issues for a while.
*irish and ni instagrammers

Doesnt mean she is qualified to speak to people and help them imho.

How exactly will hashtagging her hashtags every week on instagram help people with their mental health? I dunno maybe I'm a being silly but I just dont get it at all 🤷‍♀️

I was wondering when she would jump on the bandwagon of crying into the camera saying she had been trolled. Social services wont just phone you and then say oh we arent going to follow up as we know it's not true.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering when she would jump on the bandwagon of crying into the camera saying she had been trolled. Social services wont just phone you and then say oh we arent going to follow up as we know it's not true.
Yeah the entire story was hard to watch. I mean the crying didnt even seem..... real?

I can imagine it did. There are some people like that in this world. She is a good mum. That’s clear in her stories. That was a low blow.

I dont follow her but know of her family from being about when I was younger, I always got the impression they were rough enough

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.