Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PM me hun

Folding towels....

Folding
Fucking
Towels

Am I living on another planet or missed the memo on that folding towels is a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Bluenic3

So apparently she has perfect kids who never ask for anything so she gives them everything they want - how does she know what they want if they don't ask for anything??? What a load of balls. No child is perfect and she should really consider how many people are out of work and struggling to pay bills before advertising the fact she spoils her kids and redecorates her house more often than she changes her knickers.

PrincessBaskin

This is someone who still has yet to fulfil fundraising for a holiday to Cuba and award an overnight stay to Galgorm to a winner who paid 20quid for a ticket.
Would not trust her as far as I could throw her.
This is a girl who vowed to take her kids offline for privacy after she was reported to social services and has since crossed lines to take pics of her youngest on a potty.
She is dangerous and a liar. Great cause. Wrong person to be involved with it. Especially someone who is so excessive it totally contradicts what cash for kids is about.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Here we go again with her wasteful behaviour, changing furniture again. If I was her fella, I 100% would have put her out of my house long before now. Correct me if I'm wrong please, but I think its her 3rd new sofa she's waiting for, think it took 3 dining room tables and chairs before she was happy, bedroom furniture has been changed a couple of times, now again. The dressing room is going. Its literally never ending. If she were to add up the money she has literally pissed up the wall on constantly changing furniture, I dread to think the total. Both me and my husband work full time in the NHS, we have both worked flat out during this whole pandemic, on the front line. We both have good jobs but there's no way we could ever afford all she buys. And that's not me being jealous, its me being pissed off that we and everyone else who works hard in this country is paying for it for her.

Ruralbird

She'll never be in the league of Caroline Digg i really dont think caroline wud stoop that low to film her child on the toilet even if it was a setup!

Reactions: 7

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Selling bedroom furniture, selling sofas, she's never happy that one.

As my mammy would say "there's a want there somewhere" 🙂

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Shes an asshole. Gets annoyed when asked about her other half and if she is married as somethings are private but puts her daughter on the potty on instagram for 50 thousand people to see. Scumbag.

Anything for interaction eh. Sell your own soul Donna but not your childs

Last edited:

Cat202020

Would it be down to the lack of engagement on the last posts very little interest in the caddies and all anyone is talking about is diggmama raising over 100 grand for charity

Do you not remember a while back she was going all eco friendly , and didn't want to use any harsh chemicals aswell, wel looks like that didn't work the way she had planned. Shes so full of shit ... like the time she said she never ever wears make-up.... sure she's wears it every day. Id love to get my hands on her and give her a good shake , tell to wise the fuck up

BigMavis

VIP Member
Caroline is a genuinely lovely lady, fair play to her. I wouldn't support the other ones idea because I couldn't be sure the donation would find its way to the charity.

Gossipgate

I see donna isn't following cmk doodles anymore , after all the hype with her wall murals a couple of months ago ... wonder was she trying to get them for free with all the publicity she was giving them 🤔 and it didn't succeed for her lol , she seems to hype people up and dump them quite a bit
The modern day shop lifting blogger style 🤣 she prob got it done hoping to get for free for the following she got the company. We know how brazen she is, a lot of business would prob just say ok.

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Does it wind anyone else how often she buys new furniture? Buying new bedroom furniture or a new sofa surely is something you only do every 10years or so not every year or more often as she seems to do. 😡
Pleased to see shes acknowledging "daddy" tonight 🤣
does it have have an interchangeable head for that ‘figure’ you know like a wee Lego man 😂

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
So she's saving for a tummy tuck and won't answer a question asking if she's single or not 🙈 why not just ignore the question if you don't want to answer it instead of post it telling us your love life is private 🙄
Yet your children's lifes aren't

Gossipgate

Did someone say something to her?

Fair play to them!

Oh my God I've just seen it.

She is such a bitch doing that publicly.

Donna I m an, not the other lady.
Why she calling her Susan, she had a fair point. Sick of her copying Stacey 🙈
She also shared peoples profiles before to generate a blacklash on them. I seen someone had wrote in Belfast live she is known for bullying and sending hateful messages

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
All that wall art - it will be painted over in a few weeks when she changes her mind or gets a better offer 😂
I think it’s tacky as hell

Reactions: 6

Eliza144

She has zero tact and cannot stand constructive criticism. People are concerned for your child Donna. Posting your child on the potty seriously calls into question your ability to protect your children. You are not a protective parent!!

To then continue on playing the victim because someone with a bit of wit called you out is shameful!!

Using your child to then say ‘do one’ is incredibly childish and immature. You’re teaching her to be cheeky and rude.

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Why does she get so offended by people asking basic questions about her? Are you married? These influencers would sell their soul to be a brand rep or earn money off taking photos of their children but then become hysterical and rude when asked a simple question. I know she won't say because she doesn't want to admit she isn't a single parent but still no need to be so aggressive about it!