Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She really is selling her soul (and her girls) lately 🙈 I've teamed up with, ive been gifted. Blah blah blah. Same shit different day.

Reactions: 6

ILOVECHAMP

She's definitely trying to sound less common, I've thought that for a while. However, it's clearly not working and, as the old saying goes, you can't polish a turd!!!

yaya1990

It seems Donna is having a hot tub party this evening. At least 4 cars at her house. Birthday celebrations I take it? Not like we are in a lockdown or anything!!!

• Wow

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Watching insta stories of loads of the other local influencers who are helping Caroline buy presents/food/necessities for those in need. They all are buying local, supporting small businesses. All of them are going to end up getting far more for their money than if we just went out and bought presents. They are not only getting hundreds of gifts and necessities for families this Christmas but also supporting the small, local businesses who have lost so much this year. The businesses who have had to close during lockdown again, as they arent "essential". The businesses who could very well be out of business soon. Spending the money here could be the difference in these business owners own children getting presents or not this Christmas.
Meanwhile, we have "small business hero", Donna, who loves helping out small businesses and loves to promote them. She has decided to not help any small businesses buying gifts from them but has went to the multi million pound shops who haven't had to close during lockdown, who aren't in any danger of having to shut shop for good. Shops who aren't going to give you any discount or throw in a few extras for nothing.
Aside from her criminal past and hypocritical nature, I 100% know who I would want to donate my money to to help support those in need this Christmas.
Shes an embarrassment to herself in saying she supports small businesses when right now she's sticking 2 fingers up at them, whilst walking into b&m and home bargains

Gossipgate

Ideal partner..... someone who pays the mortgage while I claim single mothers benefits then make out I’m all good giving to the needy 🤣

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Well, she is obviously aware that this could be seen as a safe guarding issue otherwise why hit the delete button. Her response, yet again using her toddler is the most crass thing I think I've even seen. I do hope whoever she is collaborating with takes notice, I would certainly not shop or support any business associated with her.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Would it be down to the lack of engagement on the last posts very little interest in the caddies and all anyone is talking about is diggmama raising over 100 grand for charity

And all people Caroline has involved also spent the money by ..
shopping local,
working with local businesses using the trusted relationships they have built as honest bloggers to secure great deals
- many doubling the spends as a result
- all with receipts handed in at the end, clear evidence trails of what was sent where

Nothing about what Donna was doing sat well with me from the start - it seemed like a lame attempt at recognition and engagement...,

All whilst flouting Covid guidelines .... a reason why so many more are in need this year than ever....

all done whilst carrying a scent of supremacy amid a cloud of pointless spending and unnecessary social meet ups.

• Heart

Gossipgate

So she's saving for a tummy tuck and won't answer a question asking if she's single or not 🙈 why not just ignore the question if you don't want to answer it instead of post it telling us your love life is private 🙄
Has she actually said this? A tummy tuck 🙈 I have unfollowed, I can’t watch another pic of that tray on her bed, boring me to death!

• Haha
Wonder who shes getting to build her this built in wardrobe now , some poor guy who she'll take advantage of , says she's promoting the business for them , then dump them and say its useless after a month of having it made, and her getting it for free or greatly discounted at the same time. Same with that girl who done the wall murals for her, uses people and their businesses to obtain freebies 🙄. The new living room post 🤣🤣 tbh the sofas aren't that great looking , they look cheap and tacky. She has no style whatsoever

Pablo123321

I thought exactly the same!!
Do you not remember when Caroline was taking a blogger to london to shopping for digg and then Donna sent her a bunch of flowers The same week 😂 Caroline just tagged her in a pic of them, no shout out lol
I find she copies her, Caroline is loved without having to try
She’ll be training the youngest girl up as we speak to try and emulate Caroline’s Darragh and get a viral video on the go.

• Haha

mcsparkle12

Local girl. her daughter was on a lunch cinema/date with HPs older daughter last week, like I said bit coincidental imo

• Wow
Donna looks donations from business to advertise on her stories, in turn she’ll buy toys for cash for kids.
There is more chance of pigs flying...
this is Donnas work remember (a skill perfected over her whole life) . This ploy will cover December / January bills in the Todd household

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Anything for a freebie?! A couple of weeks ago when she cleaned her oven with astonish, it was "the best product ever". Today shes been gifted some dr beckman, now it's "her favourite product ever" and astonish is now "shite". She would actually put me off buying any of the products she recommends, cause it's obviously not a true review or she wouldn't change her mind as often as as normal person changes their knickers 🤣

summersuzy

Yea it's really insensitive and I can vouch for being 1 of those families that could use a parcel or 2, 4 kiddos have been hard to feed during this whole bloody thing so it wrecks my head watching these idiots, I tend to avoid her stories now
Aw please avail of any services and support in your area there is no shame in ever needing help, we all do sometimes. These are very challenging times we are living in and I feel that these “influencers” really need to re-evaluate their privilege. You can’t campaign about children being hungry and then in the other hand take all the free food that you can more than afford to buy!
Big hugs to anyone struggling 🥰

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
The contrived pic on her insta of a perfectly made up face and mascara and one lonely tear. Get in the bin 🙄 how the hell is that showing real life. Sicken your shit.

• Haha

Gossipgate

Can't stop thinking about this. The world has gone mad, that makes me embarrassed to be Irish tbh. A load of instahuns interviewing a boy band. Fuck me 🤣🤣🤣
God forgiven me... but.. when I seen the stories it honestly looked that those ‘influencers’ had been given a grant to go out for the day, I was waiting to see a yellow bus with a care worker

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
This is why I dont follow anymore. Shes just not relatable.
She swings between two moods. The look at what I got mood, which is devoid of any personality or emotion (so comes across as being bored, couldnt be bothered, no real sense of believing in the product or brand) and the other mood of I'm so miserable because I'm anxious trolls or i hate the way I look.
It's boring. Even with 55k followers shes not getting proportionate engagement. People are bored of her.
Embrassed for her she always seems to be begging people to like and comment on her posts! She never seems happy

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Caroline would be wise to keep a wide berth between them!

I can't fathom why businesses would want to "collaborate" with a criminal?

Surely even the photos of her out with that drug mule McCollum a few weeks ago would be enough for business to ask questions, no?