Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her still hashtagging new build is a bit strange. It’s clearly not.

Reactions: 2
Can anybody remember when she used to sell her meal planner or something along those lines ? It was the most bizarre thing ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why doesnt she just do a Q&A and we can all ask the same burning question... Where is Mr Rackley? I hate when people shove their lives in your face 24/7 then when tit hits the fan they go all private? Just let us in on the drama ffs we’ve had to see Mexican holidays for the past 4 years you can’t give us 4 mins lowdown on what happened?! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just saw her before and after weight loss post. Hats of to her - she looks incredible! Didn’t realise she had been so big before.

Reactions: 9
Just saw her before and after weight loss post. Hats of to her - she looks incredible! Didn’t realise she had been so big before.
Same! I wonder if she’s quite short.

Regardless, I think she was probably quite bored in her marriage and maybe why her weight ballooned so good on her for making a fresh start rather staying for the fear of being single.

Still don’t like her decor and think she’s rude for never engaging 😂 - but go on Embz!!

She looks great and has clearly worked really hard for those results. I just hope she doesn't start showing us where she gets her clothes from again lol.

• Haha
I bet her husband wasn't bored in the marriage he never had 2 minutes to himself. He literally had to install and rip out and put up and take down every bloody week something new. I always felt a bit sorry for him. He did the work while she was the foreman.

Reactions: 9
I bet her husband wasn't bored in the marriage he never had 2 minutes to himself. He literally had to install and rip out and put up and take down every bloody week something new. I always felt a bit sorry for him. He did the work while she was the foreman.
I mean this tbh 😂. The poor man had literally two full time jobs.

Let’s just hope he bought a nice simple new build with the house sale and spends his weekends playing golf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember the star lights she used to hang from the windows at Christmas? They used to stay up from October to January. She then replaced them with the same lights but heart shaped for the rest of the year? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember the star lights she used to hang from the windows at Christmas? They used to stay up from October to January. She then replaced them with the same lights but heart shaped for the rest of the year? 🤣
sooo much comedy value from her old account.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.