Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Homebird44

VIP Member
I do genuinely hope she's happy and she looks fantastic but her new house is as interesting as a tub of vanilla ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Her fella looks friendly- like a Turkish Jason Manford.
He needs to be careful tho, she’s unveiled the slow cooker again, he’s only one step away from Fridays nights doing the Asda Big Shop, pimping out the understairs cupboard and replacing shiny wallpaper with very similar shiny wallpaper.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Thanks to @Emsie for reminding me about Ebru's thread!
Wonder what Andrew is up to now he doesn't have to decorate every bloody weekend. FFS my hubby is laid back and will do most things asked but jesus h, she took the actual piss out of him. The guy never got a break!
And don't get me started on that new kitchen they had done, so blooming wasteful and badly planned out, I mean who puts the stools at the island against the wall with the tv on...lunatics 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
Who has put 50p in Ebz? All these stories after months of nothing. She must be on the beg for shit loads of stuff for the new house.

• Haha

Cacaca

Hope he likes changing the wallpaper once every month. And best start bringing the Christmas tree down from the loft soon.
She’ll be digging out that bloody elf on the shelf too. A grown woman with no children putting so much effort into the elf was ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Seems to have completely abandoned her Instagram account but they look very happy together.

View attachment 750484
Well nice to see her happy - can’t be easy starting over.

Do think she missed a trick with her Instagram though. She expected to make this huge change and no one be allowed to question the sudden house move and missing husband. She could have made herself more human and grown her account.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Might set up a command station today and create a gift wrap area. Definitely going to get my husband to put up some mirrored shelves to display Dorothy Perkins high heels on 🤣

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Maybe he couldn’t build her a media centre and deck the garden whilst she was cooking meal number 137 on the annual meal schedule, displayed in the control station🤪

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Riveting bank holiday weekend content… they are young, newly engaged… surely should be off having a dirty weekend away, not gravelling a bloody drive!
Yes but the schedule has them down for sex a week next Tuesday, once he’s built her a media unit and prepped corgettii

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Meezy

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahajaha I have to say I used to follow her religiously back in the old days but I’ve seen the light since reading this thread. He was a right work horse Mr Rackers! I remember him cutting a hole into the wall for en suite. I hope he’s ok ! I hope he continues an insta.
Every weekend he was stripping wallpaper and putting new stuff up! He probably never wants to do any DIY again!

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Or when they made a full on gym with floor to ceiling mirrors. But just ate biscuits on the beige sofas every night.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
All she needs to do is say "For those who are unaware, I am now divorced & this is my fresh start with my new partner"
I reckon loads are wondering where Mrs R is?
I bet he's living a charmed life nowadays...
No more slow cooker dinners ✔
No more decorating ✔
No more DIY ✔
Free Weekends ✔
Relaxing ✔
And can sit & scratch his balls on an evening ✔
😂
This is tongue in cheek and I’ve really no interest in why their marriage didn’t work but I wonder which straw it was the broke the camel’s back?!? Did she pitch for a 3rd kitchen reno? Was the patio not visible enough from space? Did she buy another chrome and glitter mirror? Was there another family members house to do over at the weekend? Could he not take one more rotation of Sunday dinners?

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Oh I think she's always had an attitude about her. A facey little madam as my friend would call it!! Remember when she found there was a thread on here about her?? She was gonna call MI5 and have us all arrested lol!

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I bet her husband wasn't bored in the marriage he never had 2 minutes to himself. He literally had to install and rip out and put up and take down every bloody week something new. I always felt a bit sorry for him. He did the work while she was the foreman.
I mean this tbh 😂. The poor man had literally two full time jobs.

Let’s just hope he bought a nice simple new build with the house sale and spends his weekends playing golf.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
I think whatever’s going on it’s a shame she can’t be more open with those people who follow her. Over the years she shared her home and family with Instagram by her choice and the benefits she reaped from having a large, loyal following were massive for her and her family. Now she feels her privacy has been invaded and people are writing nasty things about her she’s locked it all down; in my opinion this only adds fuel to the fire. If you lay your life out online and the tide turns either be honest with your loyal following (don’t forget they helped you get where you are) or delete completely. All this fannying about creates more gossip and is immature and deceitful to those who have followed for years.