Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ridandroo

Chatty Member
I think she gave up on instagram when the advertising rules changed. She never declared anything, denied things were gifted etc. I think she was embarrassed of people knowing how much of her house was gifted and wanted to look wealthier than she is.

Reactions: 15

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Still unsold.
Looking at the house through Right Move makes you realise just how tacky it is - it doesn’t photograph at all well and I’m sure puts off potential buyers.
It’s sad though isn’t it - they poured blood sweat and tears into that house, especially the garden which although not to my taste they worked hard on.
I could never understand The motivation to strip perfectly good wallpaper etc after a full day at work - they never stopped with the endless DIY. And why did she do that massive monthly shop buying with military precision... there was only 2 of them. Pop to Tesco Express and chill the fuck out Ebru, Emma-Jane, Emily Rackley.
I lost all respect for her when she had that kitchen ripped out and replaced with a new one. The kitchen they had taken out must have been all of 2 years old, if that.

Reactions: 15

Emsie

VIP Member
This is tongue in cheek and I’ve really no interest in why their marriage didn’t work but I wonder which straw it was the broke the camel’s back?!? Did she pitch for a 3rd kitchen reno? Was the patio not visible enough from space? Did she buy another chrome and glitter mirror? Was there another family members house to do over at the weekend? Could he not take one more rotation of Sunday dinners?
I mean their marriage breakup lives rent free in my head. I think it was the paper flowers and the ikea orchid and then once the island was put in with the TV behind it enough was enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Funny how when you haven't got a clever husband doing all your DIY, and companies giving you expensive stuff for free it doesn't have the wow factor does it🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
He's definitely well rid. She used to order my family member around like mad. God forbid that Mrs R didn't get her own way! My family member always to go round whenever Mrs R demanded it. Which was most Friday nights. Mr R never got a Friday alone with her. And if he did, he was expected to be decorating.
There was a huge falling out about 6/7 years ago with my family member when she finally stood up to Mrs R and called her out on her controlling behaviour. And the awful way she had treated Mr R's family.

They still have one mutual friend but Mrs R's name is still not mentioned much. She tried to get the friend to stop seeing my family member. She tries it every so often, but thankfully the friend tells her where to go!

If I didn't think she would read it about herself (and I don't want my family member getting upset about it) then I'd be more specific. But as I said, she's a nightmare and would get her family round to kick off!
This is fantastic! It’s funny but I can’t say I’m all that surprised. The poor bloke couldn’t scratch his arse unless it was scheduled in

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
All she needs to do is say "For those who are unaware, I am now divorced & this is my fresh start with my new partner"
I reckon loads are wondering where Mrs R is?
I bet he's living a charmed life nowadays...
No more slow cooker dinners ✔
No more decorating ✔
No more DIY ✔
Free Weekends ✔
Relaxing ✔
And can sit & scratch his balls on an evening ✔
😂

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Wow! How the mighty have fallen. What a let down and a come down. This account is almost unrecognisable to what it used to be. Her husband was obviously the grafter and the good ideas man. Let to her own devices she ain't cutting the mustard I'm afraid.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I wish Mr Rackley would come on and spill some tea and tell us how he’s living his best life with his feet up 😂. That poor sod never had a moments peace if he wasn’t doing DIY at their beige palace he was at her parents house stripping wallpaper or whatever else she could find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Clare

VIP Member
This is pretty cheeky https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/18462241 , she has had several articles and adverts that mention her name and she shared these articles on her own platform so she has shared her name on her platform. Her comments on her own socials and her own website were littered with her name also.

This website is full of defamatory comments about me, as an Instagram
profile Mrs [REDACTED] home, recently they have also began using my first name in which i have never shared myself on my platform which brings this defamatory page up when you search my full name, I work in a school so my work and students could find this which is very damaging. I’ve requested my first name removed from the site to break the connection to the Instagram account and have been ignored.
If she works in a school her social media settings should be private and her name somewhat different so people can’t easily find you. She’s hardly a shrinking violet, you can’t have your cake and eat it love! You don’t want intrusion, don’t plaster yourself and your home and family all over the internet. Simple

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
The world is too small to go back to the same hotel you went to twice a year with your ex husband with your new bloke!!!!! That's really weird.

Emsy

Unfollowed ages ago she is constantly decorating or changing perfect rooms that have not long been decorated just to showcase all her freebies. She is ultra boring. Their house is literally not lived in its just a show home with no soul.

Antiinstagramfamous

i have followed her a long time. I have no issue with her splitting with her husband and selling the house to split the funds and go their separate ways. It’s just so bizarre that she’s asking for re branding ideas without giving an inclination of why the need to rebrand?? Fair enough if she said “unfortunately I’ve split with hubby, I’m going alone so no mrs rackley home applies anymore”. That would make sense.

Juliet

Chatty Member
He's definitely well rid. She used to order my family member around like mad. God forbid that Mrs R didn't get her own way! My family member always to go round whenever Mrs R demanded it. Which was most Friday nights. Mr R never got a Friday alone with her. And if he did, he was expected to be decorating.
There was a huge falling out about 6/7 years ago with my family member when she finally stood up to Mrs R and called her out on her controlling behaviour. And the awful way she had treated Mr R's family.

They still have one mutual friend but Mrs R's name is still not mentioned much. She tried to get the friend to stop seeing my family member. She tries it every so often, but thankfully the friend tells her where to go!

If I didn't think she would read it about herself (and I don't want my family member getting upset about it) then I'd be more specific. But as I said, she's a nightmare and would get her family round to kick off!
I wish I could say I didn’t give a shit about some random woman on Instagram who hasn’t even posted for months - but I do, TELL US MORE 😂

• Haha
So she made an absolute song and dance about her real name being here and renamed her account with an abbreviation of her real fucking name- you couldn’t make it up 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
We can’t search for Mr Rackley to see how he’s doing because he was never allowed a first name. Hope he finds happiness in a world where decorating is done once a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 12