Mrs Rackley - Mrs_Rackley.home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her latest man is a brick layer......
Possibly. I'm not 100% on that.

It never looked like they had any fun. Highlight of the month for them was doing the monthly food shop. When stories became more popular she started to decline as it was obvious she didn't go anywhere or do anything.
I think it was more to do with her being very uncomfortable on camera because of her weight.

Reactions: 2
Possibly. I'm not 100% on that.

I think it was more to do with her being very uncomfortable on camera because of her weight.
She can't have been that uncomfortable... Didn't she do a couple of home decor magazines?

Reactions: 4
I remember she popped up on stories a few times to do a sponsored ad type video and she just sounded so uncomfortable and nervous. I run a business and a few people who do a similar line of work to me will happily chat away on stories. Don't have any confidence issues regarding my appearance but I just detest hearing or seeing myself back on a video!

Reactions: 3
Hope he likes changing the wallpaper once every month. And best start bringing the Christmas tree down from the loft soon.
She’ll be digging out that bloody elf on the shelf too. A grown woman with no children putting so much effort into the elf was ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll be digging out that bloody elf on the shelf too. A grown woman with no children putting so much effort into the elf was ridiculous.
Well she only worked a few hours a week when we knew her. Something needed to fill up her time.

I remember this. I couldn't understand it at the time. Its bad enough when you actually have kids!! 😂

Reactions: 5
He's the fella from the only friend couple they appeared to ever have - his name is James. They (the couple) featured on her stories and blog a few times and went to Mexico with them where the girl got really ill. I think they've split up too (before the Rackleys) as James has no photos of her on his Facebook at all. I can't find her surname so have been unable to Facebook stalk her and her Insta was private when I looked but I think her first name is Genevieve or something like that. This is her (posted on Ebru's Facebook account last month so they're obviously still pally)

View attachment 147128

They definitely had a house that they sold before and I suspect it was probably in London, because I think that's where she is from, which is probably why they could afford the house in Kent (where Mr R is from)
She looks like a woman in her 50s with her daughter in this pic. I think it's her whole style it's very aging and frumpy for a younger woman 🥺

Reactions: 4
She can't have been that uncomfortable... Didn't she do a couple of home decor magazines?
If you look at the photos - actually pretty much any photo of her before she lost weight - she always looks really uncomfortable and is trying to hide behind something - family, furniture, cushions.

I can tell you now, as a fellow fat girl who has done all of those things and more (wearing black all the time, a strategically placed scarf in the hope it makes you look four stone thinner etc etc) that's because she was conscious of her weight. 100%.

• Heart
Unless they had a pre nup contract drawn up then the proceeds of that house will be split 50/50. Poor old man Rackley.

lol with the elf on the shelf - I don’t even do that for my kids !

such a funny one, with her fancy guest bedrooms that no one slept in. Her mammoth monthly shop (for 2 people). Her gift wrapping command centre. And my favourite - the random ripping out of a perfectly good, very new kitchen.

oh and I forgot - that time they spent every free minute pouring concrete in the garden to create that ‘bar area’ ... but the only people that every came round were her 300 turkish relatives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Unless they had a pre nup contract drawn up then the proceeds of that house will be split 50/50. Poor old man Rackley.

lol with the elf on the shelf - I don’t even do that for my kids !

such a funny one, with her fancy guest bedrooms that no one slept in. Her mammoth monthly shop (for 2 people). Her gift wrapping command centre. And my favourite - the random ripping out of a perfectly good, very new kitchen.

oh and I forgot - that time they spent every free minute pouring concrete in the garden to create that ‘bar area’ ... but the only people that every came round were her 300 turkish relatives.
That's not quite right with regard to the property. It would depend on whether there was a declaration of trust drawn up at the time of purchase and matrimonial assets are not always divided 50 / 50

Our elf sits on the shelf and watches. He doesn't get up to any mischief. We just say when the kids are being nobs "the elf is watching" to set that up when you don't have kids purely for the gram is daft. I remember lots of people commenting on it and she got quite uppity in her comments.

Imagine if imtroybolton was Andrew 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No. We only heard through a family friend that they split, bit no details. She's completely cut my family member off.

I guess it’s probably been covered somewhere in this thread, but what does she do for a living?

Always felt like Mrs Rackley was trying to compete with Pinkpeonyhome (or maybe it was the other way round). Another account where they’re never happy unless they’re having work done.
Looking forward to seeing the rebranding! 🙄
Pinkpeonyhome has her own thread. Totally agree with you on that xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.