Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough I can manage to care about multiple things at the same time.
Discussing vloggers using their children to make money through advertising doesn’t stop me caring about the NHS.
(Also the nhs couldn’t run without migrants, a large proportion of medical staff are migrants, but this board is about the meldrums so not appropriate to debate that here)

Reactions: 15
All NHS staff beware if you are gifted chocolate, biscuits or gift cards. The HMRC will be after you for the tax. Haha!
Did you really just compare NHS staff to vloggers
Daisy mazie, I never compared any NHS person with a vlogger, There is more important concerns in our society with MPS and peers claiming more expenses and stealing from the national insurance fund 400 billion pounds. Women having to more longer for there pension they paid into. Large companies not paying there proper tax in this country. Amazon, Starbucks. Big companies going bust or selling their business for £1 and running off with their employees pension funds. Rich people buying houses in London and letting them lie empty, so they can profit while Joe Bloggs can’t afford a home in London. Migrants coming into our country and using our NHS for free and then getting free housing and benefits. The list goes on. Go and be a proper keyboard warrior each and everyone of you and fight for a true cause in this country.
Massive assumption you are making there. You fail to realise you are the only keyboard warrior here. You keep coming on to spout the same rubbish. You are the definition of a keyboard warrior. How about you get yourself back offshore lee and make your family more relatable. The YouTube vlogger/flogger gravy train is coming to an end.

Reactions: 6
Why do vloggers often compare themselves to NHS workers?! Alfie deyes compared himself to a surgeon (and also Adele). They live in delusion.

Even a primary school child knows you shouldn't ingore a wrong just because there is worse happening in the world.

It's time all these vloggers that are breaking the law with not disclosing ads legally get held accountable.

Why do vloggers often compare themselves to NHS workers?! Alfie deyes compared himself to a surgeon (and also Adele). They live in dillusion.

Even a primary school child knows you shouldn't ingore a wrong just because there is woorse happening in the world.

It's time all these vloggers that are breaking the law with not disclosing ads legally get held accountable.
Yup, interesting choice, they wouldn't last five minutes in reality ? Picture any of them at the end of a twelve hour shift , that potentially could be OVER NIGHT ? And they think a few hours disturbed sleep with a teething baby is bad. Yes Reb and Lee, you'd find out what " absolutely shattered" and " goosed" really feels like, and with no fancy, freebie coffee machine to keep you going ?

Reactions: 7
Why do vloggers often compare themselves to NHS workers?! Alfie deyes compared himself to a surgeon (and also Adele). They live in dillusion.

Even a primary school child knows you shouldn't ingore a wrong just because there is woorse happening in the world.

Sure vlogging is almost the same as spending 5 years at university, 2 hospital foundation years and then another at least 10 years training to do a job with responsibility for people’s lives, where even when you get home of an evening you can get phoned at anytime to go back in and straight to theatre.
If they compare themselves to nhs staff they should be made to shadow them for a week.

Reactions: 10
Come on now these vloggers are saving our lives by letting us know that Next do unlimited delivery for the measly sum of £20 per year. Also the 7000 primark hauls and what they eat in a day are so helpful I don’t know what I would do without them. Who needs the nhs when we have vloggers. They are the hardest working group of people ever............:rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Oh no no no Rebecca. You didn't just say that!?
Well if that is really how you feel be authentic and do a grid post about it on Instagram. You are always looking for vlog ideas so a nice sit down video (chatty update) about how you feel you shouldnt have to declare yearly gifts from NEXT which total well over 1k to Mr Tax man. Tell your followers about why you think it is ok, that this is your job, this is just a small perk and how it is no different to a nurse who nurses people until they take their last breath then get #gifted a box of chocolates to share in the staff room as a thank you from the family. Tell your followers how you feel influencing vulnerable women who are new mothers into feeling they should have winter coats for the family which collectively cost more than £300, means that you deserve this freebie. Explain that to your followers and then see if you can get enough followers to reach 100k. Openly explain why you pay tax on so very little but you can afford a 550k house where wealthy oil executives live. Explain why today you thanked your followers for putting up with all your ad's recently and how you always try to choose brands which are a good fit but how something went wrong recently with vitamin adverising, then expand on that so we can gain clarity on the vitamin debacle.

Reactions: 12
When I worked for the NHS a patient sent me a £25 gift card to say thank you for caring for him, I declared it to my manager, as you were meant to, and they took it from me and put it into a fund to buy Christmas gifts for the patients. And they took the thank you card he sent me as well.
So comparing sending a mummy flogger a gift card and an nhs worker receiving a gift card just doesn’t correlate.
Also you can complain about nhs staff and they don’t respond saying “if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all” or “what happened to women supporting women”, they look into the complaint to see what can be improved.
God, I wish I could say “this is a positive space only!” and shut down any criticism in real life.

Well if that is really how you feel be authentic and do a grid post about it on Instagram.
Does she really not see the irony of moaning at us for not addressing wrongs in the world when she has no idea what campaigning or anything any of us do.

But we can see all her socials and know she does duck all about these issues herself!

They clearly have no idea how much pressure the NHS is under. Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago Mr Meldrum rushed up to a&e with a sore knee then hobbled to a burger van straight after. A total waste of the NHS’s time and resources. So maybe climb down from your ivory tower and take a bit of your own advice.

Reactions: 9
They clearly have no idea how much pressure the NHS is under. Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago Mr Meldrum rushed up to a&e with a sore knee then hobbled to a burger van straight after. A total waste of the NHS’s time and resources. So maybe climb down from your ivory tower and take a bit of your own advice.
Yip and he’s getting treated yet not paying his proper share of taxes to get the treatment. You dodge the taxman you should be faced with the medical bills me not expect it all for free

Reactions: 5
Daisy mazie, I never compared any NHS person with a vlogger, There is more important concerns in our society with MPS and peers claiming more expenses and stealing from the national insurance fund 400 billion pounds. Women having to more longer for there pension they paid into. Large companies not paying there proper tax in this country. Amazon, Starbucks. Big companies going bust or selling their business for £1 and running off with their employees pension funds. Rich people buying houses in London and letting them lie empty, so they can profit while Joe Bloggs can’t afford a home in London. Migrants coming into our country and using our NHS for free and then getting free housing and benefits. The list goes on. Go and be a proper keyboard warrior each and everyone of you and fight for a true cause in this country.
Get off this forum and go be a true key board warrior yourself!!!

Well if that is really how you feel be authentic and do a grid post about it on Instagram. You are always looking for vlog ideas so a nice sit down video (chatty update) about how you feel you shouldnt have to declare yearly gifts from NEXT which total well over 1k to Mr Tax man. Tell your followers about why you think it is ok, that this is your job, this is just a small perk and how it is no different to a nurse who nurses people until they take their last breath then get #gifted a box of chocolates to share in the staff room as a thank you from the family. Tell your followers how you feel influencing vulnerable women who are new mothers into feeling they should have winter coats for the family which collectively cost more than £300, means that you deserve this freebie. Explain that to your followers and then see if you can get enough followers to reach 100k. Openly explain why you pay tax on so very little but you can afford a 550k house where wealthy oil executives live. Explain why today you thanked your followers for putting up with all your ad's recently and how you always try to choose brands which are a good fit but how something went wrong recently with vitamin adverising, then expand on that so we can gain clarity on the vitamin debacle.
Yip. Mr taxman would be scratching his head at her last set of accounts (which is public knowledge being a limited company) and to how you can all of a sudden afford a £550 house. The sudden rise to an expensive house from a shared equity house would raise some questions as to where all the money came from. And if it was parental money then if doing it to dodge any inheritance tax in future. Even people in well paid jobs in oil don’t jump from one shares equity house to another like that in space of couple of years considering the down turn in oil and job security being an issue. And as for the mortgage company. Mortgaging a house on pittance of profit from her company would be laughable

Yip. Mr taxman would be scratching his head at her last set of accounts (which is public knowledge being a limited company) and to how you can all of a sudden afford a £550 house. The sudden rise to an expensive house from a shared equity house would raise some questions as to where all the money came from. And if it was parental money then if doing it to dodge any inheritance tax in future. Even people in well paid jobs in oil don’t jump from one shares equity house to another like that in space of couple of years considering the down turn in oil and job security being an issue. And as for the mortgage company. Mortgaging a house on pittance of profit from her company would be laughable

Whingy Bec this morning. Working from home is so hard during the holidays. Oh give me a break....both parents at home pretending to work and no child care is just so difficult, and so much to do with moving and being away. Should have stayed at home then. Also tips for moving essentials box......don’t leave the inflated ego behind ? Living in airy fairy land ?

Reactions: 4
"Apology" for all the # ads landing at the same time, nope pretty sure that's down to your poor organisational skills and not that your sooooooooo in demand from brands.

Would we like a review of the stroller? Not really but I'm sure again the company that " gifted" it to you some time ago would prefer that to the deluge of pouty, posey pics ?

Oop Olay's back, guess Elemis failed to provide another 80 quid pot of your "favourite" cream ?

And what should you " give away for 100K" because you're out of ideas?
Well your integrity, honesty and relatability and any work ethic has already left the building, so I guess you'll just have to hope a " much loved" brand that " fits well" with your family hears you and pops two of something to your PO Box, what was the address again? And what was it you're genuinely fancying for the new house ??

Could be a 100K give away off that Joules sofa, remember there's a space waiting, poor winning sheep then gets sent a signed photo of the Meldrums with their super scrumptious new " family room" seating ?

Reactions: 8
Whingy Bec this morning. Working from home is so hard during the holidays. Oh give me a break....both parents at home pretending to work and no child care is just so difficult, and so much to do with moving and being away. Should have stayed at home then. Also tips for moving essentials box......don’t leave the inflated ego behind ? Living in airy fairy land ?
Dear Lord she needs advice and tips on that?? ? I thought she was supposed to be the " organisational and general life skills guru"
Obviously not, don't worry Reb just head round to " Mumsy's" and just leave Manny Lee to get on with it
It's a move a couple of miles up the road not a blinking Antarctic Expedition ??

Am I really wicked for hoping that at least one pile of instagramable leaves has a stealth ?? in it,specifically one that's going to finds certain pair of Chelsea boots swishing through it ? ?

Reactions: 4
"Apology" for all the # ads landing at the same time, nope pretty sure that's down to your poor organisational skills and not that your sooooooooo in demand from brands.

Would we like a review of the stroller? Not really but I'm sure again the company that " gifted" it to you some time ago would prefer that to the deluge of pouty, posey pics ?

Oop Olay's back, guess Elemis failed to provide another 80 quid pot of your "favourite" cream ?

And what should you " give away for 100K" because you're out of ideas?
Well your integrity, honesty and relatability and any work ethic has already left the building, so I guess you'll just have to hope a " much loved" brand that " fits well" with your family hears you and pops two of something to your PO Box, what was the address again? And what was it you're genuinely fancying for the new house ??

Could be a 100K give away off that Joules sofa, remember there's a space waiting, poor winning sheep then gets sent a signed photo of the Meldrums with their super scrumptious new " family room" seating ?
????

They couldn't possibly have stayed at home - the #spon holiday was a job that they couldn't possibly say no to! ?

Reactions: 1
So Mrs M is whinging about the fact that it's school holidays...does that mean that last week the took their kids out of school to go to the canneries ???

Does anyone have an idea of how much do the make appox....just to know the price they put on selling their children

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.