Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people have got savvy to not watching #ad #spon videos, which is why Mrs Meldrum doesn't add the #. She is definitely one of the worst for sponsored vlogs and instagram posts where she tries hard not to reveal she is getting paid by a brand. It's the thing that bugs me most about her, 2nd actually, the way she treats poor Safiyah and the annoying baby voice she uses for Poppy grate on me too.
Well if she’s not mentioning the add then I sincerely hope that HMRC have staff watching these people and declaring all the free gifts instead of money they get in the end of year submission When everything is documented in vlogs they have the power to look back and scrutinise everyone and make sure fair taxes are being paid

Reactions: 1
Latest Instagram posts are correctly #’d as ‘ad’ but she’s still dishonestly writing ‘so glad I put an order in for the girls winter coats’ so which is it? Are the girls coats gifted by next in exchange for advertising them or for the annual delivery fee ad or did she pay for them? Or is next paying her for the lot? I’m sure HMRC will be interested in these murky posts!!

Reactions: 2
No added sugar diluting juice is a new concept to them - que the next couple of weeks hinting to try and get a #ad from Robinsons

Latest Instagram posts are correctly #’d as ‘ad’ but she’s still dishonestly writing ‘so glad I put an order in for the girls winter coats’ so which is it? Are the girls coats gifted by next in exchange for advertising them or for the annual delivery fee ad or did she pay for them? Or is next paying her for the lot? I’m sure HMRC will be interested in these murky posts!!
Exactly!! And she would get right snarky if someone asked her!! If it’s an #AD surely she’s being paid and gifted the clothes, yes she might have ordered them but surely she should be saying ‘ I’m working with next and was lucky enough to get to choose new coats for all of us, these are my favourite ones! Perfectly clear, no way misleading and a good ad for Next!

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t just the girls coats. The adults coats and lees shirt and boots are all new from next

Exactly!! And she would get right snarky if someone asked her!! If it’s an #AD surely she’s being paid and gifted the clothes, yes she might have ordered them but surely she should be saying ‘ I’m working with next and was lucky enough to get to choose new coats for all of us, these are my favourite ones! Perfectly clear, no way misleading and a good ad for Next!
Some influencers get it and Reb so doesn’t or she chooses not to!

Wasn’t just the girls coats. The adults coats and lees shirt and boots are all new from next

I’ve heard a lot of times there gifted store cards to spend making it a bit of grey area! This is the reason they all go mad for primark as primark are the one the companies churning out the gift cards. I have a friend who used to be a channel Mum vlogger. Hasn’t any one noticed the primark hauls have dried up from the mummy floggers, now there all doing what’s new in primark instead. There’s a mummy flogger called Lucy Jessica Carter who has this type of relationship with Pretty Little Thing she doesn’t declare it ad’s sponsored or gifted but she clearly isn’t parting with her hard earned cash. Did any one notice during summer they were all doing ASOS wedding guests halls as well I think I noticed one day in my recommendation about 5 vids, from different mums about ASOS wedding outfits ? these woman are incredibly greedy and entitled. This Mum flogger bubble has got to burst soon

Reactions: 2
Shocking if that’s al gifted - as she implies
Some influencers get it and Reb so doesn’t or she chooses not to!
we’ll surely anyone who doesn’t get it will have to when the HMRC come knocking, as I’m sure many people working hard dislike them sitting on their lazy arses getting paid to shop. I’m all for people working hard getting on in life but having lazy folk do bugger all for nothing then it’s wrong

Back to the house move. Look at all our cleaning supplies for moving house.....guess the murder house needs a deep clean ?

Reactions: 8
I’ve heard a lot of times there gifted store cards to spend making it a bit of grey area! This is the reason they all go mad for primark as primark are the one the companies churning out the gift cards. I have a friend who used to be a channel Mum vlogger. Hasn’t any one noticed the primark hauls have dried up from the mummy floggers, now there all doing what’s new in primark instead. There’s a mummy flogger called Lucy Jessica Carter who has this type of relationship with Pretty Little Thing she doesn’t declare it ad’s sponsored or gifted but she clearly isn’t parting with her hard earned cash. Did any one notice during summer they were all doing ASOS wedding guests halls as well I think I noticed one day in my recommendation about 5 vids, from different mums about ASOS wedding outfits ? these woman are incredibly greedy and entitled. This Mum flogger bubble has got to burst soon
Lucy Jessica Carter isn’t the brightest, several times she’s been called out in her you tube videos she isn’t wearing any seatbelt whilst driving but blatantly doesn’t care! She obviously doesn’t care accidents happen and the boys could lose their mummy ? I stopped watching her channel purely for this reason

All NHS staff beware if you are gifted chocolate, biscuits or gift cards. The HMRC will be after you for the tax. Haha!
As Reb herself would say....BORE OFF!!!! The NHS staff wouldn’t try and pretend they bought it!! Rebecca is nothing more than a marketing rep!! And at least NHS staff are doing something decent! What exactly does Rebecca bring to the table???

Reactions: 10
All NHS staff beware if you are gifted chocolate, biscuits or gift cards. The HMRC will be after you for the tax. Haha!
Bore off Reb - I mean Rob..... gifts under £50 from patients (or clients) do not incur income tax, however taking goods as payment for services DOES!!

Reactions: 6
Sadly all the # Barbour Clothing tags have failed, not even the shot of Lee's slippers, let alone all the #Spon Gleneagles shots, have resulted in a familyworth of wax jackets ? #Next official it is then, what will the new neighbours think ?

Also pretty sure any chocolates/ biscuits given to NHS staff are given as a thank you from grateful patients for all their hard work and are generally shared out amongst a group of people.( Would love to know what " gift cards" you're gibbering about). Not begged for by one greedy individual to which the concept of hard work is totally alien.
Anyway not feeding the troll, but honestly what an absolutely twattish comment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
You can’t compare nhs staff getting a thank you box of sweets to vloggers. Being self employed we know that any gifts in lieu of wages is to be disclosed.

Bore off Reb - I mean Rob..... gifts under £50 from patients (or clients) do not incur income tax, however taking goods as payment for services DOES!!
Can't be Reb, remember how much she appreciates NHS staff # Spon Pampers................?

Reactions: 3
Can't be Reb, remember how much she appreciates NHS staff # Spon Pampers................?
Who ever it is doesn’t have any common sense. Our nhs staff are the backbone of our country and look after us in times of need. Comparing them to a vlogger ??‍♀?‍♀. What have they done to save any lives? And what some don’t know is that even if someone tries to hide things by being given free gifts. The paper trail from the accounts of the company giving those free items will show up to where stock went to and if given for free and if payment crossed hands to match purchased items. . Some fail to to know about the consistency of paper trails and the hmrc love to dig for indiscrepencies. It means more money back in their pot

Last edited:
Daisy mazie, I never compared any NHS person with a vlogger, There is more important concerns in our society with MPS and peers claiming more expenses and stealing from the national insurance fund 400 billion pounds. Women having to more longer for there pension they paid into. Large companies not paying there proper tax in this country. Amazon, Starbucks. Big companies going bust or selling their business for £1 and running off with their employees pension funds. Rich people buying houses in London and letting them lie empty, so they can profit while Joe Bloggs can’t afford a home in London. Migrants coming into our country and using our NHS for free and then getting free housing and benefits. The list goes on. Go and be a proper keyboard warrior each and everyone of you and fight for a true cause in this country.
Oh hi Reb .....sorry Rob, can assure you public not paying proper taxes through cash in hand and the likes of vloggers not declaring proper wages is one of the true causes too and how do you know if we are not fighting proper cases on a daily basis? Anyone not paying proper taxes be it large companies or self employed people shouldn’t get off with it. You think all of the above that you mentioned like working their socks off seeing vloggers claiming to work so hard and get handed freebies and not declare them is fair when they females are having to do a proper days work? go and take your assumptions about what we do and don’t do to fight for proper causes elsewhere thank you very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.