Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash Reid is really pretty!! I do t really watch her videos as I’m not into grey houses and Poundland hauls but watched her new house ones and she’s soo pretty. Her skin is amazing.
I like ash i think shes pretty and dresses fairly well.
Her kids are cute

Just bit keen on her interiors taste.

Whys reb sulking

Have they confirmed they are moving on Halloween? #murderhouse

I hope they are getting rid of the murder shed before moving in!

Reactions: 2
Mummy floggers - love it!! There were two on Instagram (This Muma Life and Lucie and the bump) complaining that it was becoming harder for them to post Ads on Instagram lately. This Muma Life even saying 'A girls got to eat'. Made me so angry I've unfollowed them both.
What on Earth how do they think us peasants cope

Reactions: 1
And what's the story with blinking # @next official, are they providing all the clothing Primark can't ??

Mummy floggers - love it!! There were two on Instagram (This Muma Life and Lucie and the bump) complaining that it was becoming harder for them to post Ads on Instagram lately. This Muma Life even saying 'A girls got to eat'. Made me so angry I've unfollowed them both.
Harder in what way? Harder to get away with posting an advert undeclared?

Mummy floggers flagging there children for anything and everything they can get there hands on

Harder in what way? Harder to get away with posting an advert undeclared?
And in fact do they not have " other jobs" and partners that work in addition to " flogging"?

Unlike the poor Humdrums who would be naked, starving, candleless, make up free, with no essential foreign breaks on the horizon and struggling to keep their, 600k, roof over their childrens head's, if it wasn't for the kind donations of all these lovely companies.
Or perhaps would be forced to enter the real world and actually WORK, at a JOB, for all the tatt they desire!

Reactions: 5
It’s obviously because once they declare an ad they don’t get the same level of engagement so undeclared ads are obviously more lucrative for them. Hence the ASA crackdown on what needs to be declared.

Why should they be able to get away with what tv and other traditional methods of media can’t?

The whole blogging/flogging industry needs properly regulating, especially using your children.!

Reactions: 3
The whole blogging/flogging industry needs properly regulating, especially using your children.!
But she seems to have gone into overdrive with how much she " appreciates" the children and spending time with them ? Also " engaging" with all her Instagram followers comments.......... "I WILL reach my 100k subscribers!!"

mrsrmeldrum
Nothing brings me more joy than seeing my children enjoy a good home cooked meal!
Particularly one that comes out a # Spon Ella's Kitchen pouch, a # Spon Hello Fresh Box or from # Spon Just Eat ?

Reactions: 10
Think channel mum could do with taking in new sales women, getting a bit too obvious that it’s all about sales/#spons/#gifted #AD with the same mummy’s plugging a different brand of the same product almost daily and exclaiming how wonderful it is!! As for the rubbish Reb spouts!!! Omg! ? inducing!

Reactions: 5
An
And in fact do they not have " other jobs" and partners that work in addition to " flogging"?

Unlike the poor Humdrums who would be naked, starving, candleless, make up free, with no essential foreign breaks on the horizon and struggling to keep their, 600k, roof over their childrens head's, if it wasn't for the kind donations of all these lovely companies.
Or perhaps would be forced to enter the real world and actually WORK, at a JOB, for all the tatt they desire!
any mug who falls for the sponsored ad line or AF links are just plain daft. We get next day free delivery to a newsagent with next locally without signing up to £20 a year for delivery. And also the public can find out about all these things themselves. We don’t need any mum vlogger to tell us these things. Those who do are just blinded sheep and Mrs M is laughing at them for being so silly and lining her pockets

It can be so annoying if you watch several of the channel mums to see them all advertising the same thing. It really comes off as disingenuous. Especially when you then never see them use the product again. Like the iceland kids meals, I haven't seen any of them using them again.

Reactions: 4
It can be so annoying if you watch several of the channel mums to see them all advertising the same thing. It really comes off as disingenuous. Especially when you then never see them use the product again. Like the iceland kids meals, I haven't seen any of them using them again.
Mrs M is terribly bad for that. Flogging vitamins and humidifier for house that claimed to help hay fever. Yeah right. When you have a dyson one and Hubbie got the injection. And now using others kids vitamins. Her loyalty is shocking and how any company could pay Mrs M when she’s then dumping the brand when the video has gone live. Wouldn’t watch anything with an AF link or paid spons as it’s all just for the camera. Then you get sheep who always say oh where did you buy this etc. Don’t your friends/family shop or have the knowledge yourself without relying on mummy vloggers to tell you all of this. If you do then it’s just ??‍♀

Don’t your friends/family shop or have the knowledge yourself without relying on mummy vloggers to tell you all of this. If you do then it’s just ??‍♀
This drives me crazy and not just with the humdrums. The constant ‘where is your lipstick / top / coffee mug’ from is rediculous. Are people unable to make their own decision on what to buy unless their fave insta flogger has it, unable to google, use the next website without a direct link etc. ?

This drives me crazy and not just with the humdrums. The constant ‘where is your lipstick / top / coffee mug’ from is rediculous. Are people unable to make their own decision on what to buy unless their fave insta flogger has it, unable to google, use the next website without a direct link etc. ?
Oh I know. I’m like are you so dumb you don’t know where to shop ?. And honestly if all the humdrums are there for us showing folk where to shop then I’m sorry your contribution to life has no substance.

Mrs M is terribly bad for that. Flogging vitamins and humidifier for house that claimed to help hay fever. Yeah right. When you have a dyson one and Hubbie got the injection. And now using others kids vitamins. Her loyalty is shocking and how any company could pay Mrs M when she’s then dumping the brand when the video has gone live. Wouldn’t watch anything with an AF link or paid spons as it’s all just for the camera. Then you get sheep who always say oh where did you buy this etc. Don’t your friends/family shop or have the knowledge yourself without relying on mummy vloggers to tell you all of this. If you do then it’s just ??‍♀
Most people have got savvy to not watching #ad #spon videos, which is why Mrs Meldrum doesn't add the #. She is definitely one of the worst for sponsored vlogs and instagram posts where she tries hard not to reveal she is getting paid by a brand. It's the thing that bugs me most about her, 2nd actually, the way she treats poor Safiyah and the annoying baby voice she uses for Poppy grate on me too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.