Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh haha! We have the Concern Police in, everybody! Turn off your internet and go be good! Life is too short! :rolleyes: Surely Mrs Meldrum herself should bring up some of these "real issues" in the world in her videos instead of promoting dullard brands and splashing her kids all over the internets for cash. If that is what the concern is here...

I think it's time for me to go film my grandfather without full consent and make fun of him for social media giggles and snorts. After that I have to film myself speed clean my house while listening to Any Questions. :giggle:

Reactions: 12
Interesting how when we called her out for the way she treats Safiyah compared to the other two, no one moaned. How the exploit the girls for money, no one moaned. When people questioned why Lee didn't stop playing Reb's lap dog and find himself a job, no one moaned but mention that their dream home is a waste of money and mentioning the murder which took there seems to have got the Meldrums really annoyed.

Reactions: 7
Interesting how when we called her out for the way she treats Safiyah compared to the other two, no one moaned. How the exploit the girls for money, no one moaned. When people questioned why Lee didn't stop playing Reb's lap dog and find himself a job, no one moaned but mention that their dream home is a waste of money and mentioning the murder which took there seems to have got the Meldrums really annoyed.
Touched a very big nerve about what a self entitled, demanding, greedy, spoilt monkey she actually is. Who wants it all with very little effort.
Also how is this discussion anything to do with trolls.........just because we've managed to evade Reb' s giant delete and block button for anyone with an opinion that is contrary to her own ? Maybe she'd like to censor the entire internet until all that's left is shouts of " Well done gorgeous, fantastic Reb and family. You soooooooo deserving of everything you've got because you work soooooooo hard. Wish I could be you. ??? # not spon family goals ??" ???????

Reactions: 5
Also if she has her " corner of the internet full of positivity, light, fluffy bunnies,unicorns and rainbows" ???? ( Plus any damn freebie she can get her mitts on), that Tattle doesn't encroach on. Then surely we're entitled to our corner full of a bit of concern and a right good laugh, Reb +/- sheep fans free ?

Reactions: 3
But fear not they're relieved that the holiday's " all inclusive" so at least the children will be fed ?

Priorities darling, priorities!!!

Reactions: 1
Actually when you think about it, the majority on here like Lee, we love the girls, think her mum and dad are nice.....it’s just Reb being sly with her spons/ADs being moody, being unfair to Safyiah, showing off and being a bit of a twit that we talk about! Oh and the MURDER house!

Reactions: 8
If they come and tell us off they might get extra friend points and have a chance of being included in the next JustEat #ad curry. Fingers crossed for Rob!

Reactions: 2
Touched a very big nerve about what a self entitled, demanding, greedy, spoilt monkey she actually is. Who wants it all with very little effort.
Also how is this discussion anything to do with trolls.........just because we've managed to evade Reb' s giant delete and block button for anyone with an opinion that is contrary to her own ? Maybe she'd like to censor the entire internet until all that's left is shouts of " Well done gorgeous, fantastic Reb and family. You soooooooo deserving of everything you've got because you work soooooooo hard. Wish I could be you. ??? # not spon family goals ??" ???????
Just look up rebeccathemonster on youtube to see what she was like before #spon life.

Just look up rebeccathemonster on youtube to see what she was like before #spon life.
Not the shy and retiring first time mummy/ You Tube virgin she'd have you believe from the start of her #spon " career" then. Glad to see the legendary kitten that went home to the farm featured and also Gran Canaryia ?

Not the shy and retiring first time mummy/ You Tube virgin she'd have you believe from the start of her #spon " career" then. Glad to see the legendary kitten that went home to the farm featured and also Gran Canaryia ?
Quite cool to see the un-edited versions of them when they wer young. Also, they had totally different friends back then. Maybe they all lost touch.

Last edited:
Well those will be private by the morning then.

She’s never been shy and retiring. She comes across a bit mean girl and I bet she was at school. She’s so used to getting her own way. And you can tell.

I’m not jealous as I usually get my own way as well. :oops: But I don’t have a YouTube channel trying to make out I’m a middle class yummy mummy.

Reactions: 3
Hmm well I hope they keep them public, they are really cute little videos and nothing wrong with them really. Just young people having fun and being drunk quite a lot. Soooo normal really ?

It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live...

I love the Ellie Goulding video. I think she should make some of these videos into a little throwback vlog. It would be great, she could edit them all to tie them into some current stuff (well maybe not ALL of them).

Lee singing James Blunt was funny, shame they don't show this fun side of them.

I totally agree they should show that side of them more often and stop trying to portray this weird Walton’s type family.
Using words like scrumptious to describe a Sunday is just pretentious and fake. Maybe it’s just me but it makes me cringe for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.