Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get how on her money and lee not working they will even be able to heat it let alone replace all the dated bits. It just looks damp and miserable.

Reactions: 2
I’m thinking if the higher mortgage was such a stretch for them then there’s going to be none left for refurbishment anyway. and no savings?

They are going to be living hand to mouth then. They were better off in the old house even though it was shared ownership social housing!

I’m thinking if the higher mortgage was such a stretch for them then there’s going to be none left for refurbishment anyway. and no savings?

They are going to be living hand to mouth then. They were better off in the old house even though it was shared ownership social housing!
They could’ve bought almost 100% of the other house, she just wanted a big house to show off.! Seriously I’ve done the house buying thing, started in a two bed worked up to a large 4 bed detached, made money on all of them and now downsized mortgage free, that was always the plan, what I would say is this, big houses are great, but they take a lot of maintenance , same with large gardens, them the added cost of running them. 3 girls growing up is not cheap either. Will YT/insta really sustain them long term? Guess she has mum and dad to fall back on tho!

Not her, a very confused local to her that can’t wrap her head around this website/people that think this way. I hold my hands up that I did come digging to find her new address out of noseyness when I probably should have just plucked up some courage to speak to her.

Why can’t you wrap your head around it? She’s put herself and her family in the public domain! She has opened her self and her family up for praise and criticism equally it’s part and parcel for craving the fame and attention she wants. No different to us discussing a tv show.

Reactions: 5
I can just imagine them sending begging emails to companies.... “social influencer” with almost 100k sheep sorry followers seeking home renovations for free in exchange for some half arsed advertising!

Reactions: 4
I can just imagine them sending begging emails to companies.... “social influencer” with almost 100k sheep sorry followers seeking home renovations for free in exchange for some half arsed advertising!
Yep!!! #wickes #howdens #wedontwanttopayanything

And she will carefully forget to add the #ad #gifted.

And she will carefully forget to add the #ad #gifted.
Like they did with the new fridge recently!! Pretty sure it was an ad! And you know when she wants something, she hints online and the next day it’s oh wow look what I’ve been sent. It’s all a ploy.

Hmmm.... the instamums are all over herringbone kitchens right now

Farrow and ball paint everywhere

Yep. I guess that’s what they are relying on. But they will need decorators/carpenters for the orange pine decor.

Oh,and they will need a new shed!

Lol trolls because we have an opinion? Because we aren’t fawning all over them? Because we see through them? That doesn’t make a ‘troll’ ! Does it? No, I don’t think so love!

Also, we can care about brexit,nhs and our elderly family members as well as ‘be here’.... just the same as the fan girls have time to care about brexit/nhs/family AND have time to comment on the vacuous daily blogs! It’s easy!!

But.... why are you here? You could be on the phone to an elderly family member instead....

Reactions: 17
I’ve been reading all your comments and I can’t believe how sad you all are. There are some real issues in this world and you are more concerned on how a young family are making a living. Have you no shame. We have a government that is in turmoil with Brexit, a NHS on its knees. Our benefits system is a joke compared to other countries and you lot are concerned about a young family. They are trying to make a living the way they want. Why don’t you but your phones, iPad down and go and call a elderly relative who is lonely, spend precious time with your own family. Time is ticking we aren’t around for ever. Trolls isn’t a nice word. Remember that’s what you all are.
He Rebecca! Are you getting annoyed that people are calling you up on breaking the law and not disclosing adverts?

We can spend time with our family and also have time to gossip about online personalitys that are dishonest and slyly push products.

Reactions: 10
I’ve been reading all your comments and I can’t believe how sad you all are. There are some real issues in this world and you are more concerned on how a young family are making a living. Have you no shame. We have a government that is in turmoil with Brexit, a NHS on its knees. Our benefits system is a joke compared to other countries and you lot are concerned about a young family. They are trying to make a living the way they want. Why don’t you but your phones, iPad down and go and call a elderly relative who is lonely, spend precious time with your own family. Time is ticking we aren’t around for ever. Trolls isn’t a nice word. Remember that’s what you all are.
How daft.... YOU are TROLLING this board. Bore off.

• Haha
How daft.... YOU are TROLLING this board. Bore off.
It's pathetic now how someone calls anyone that doesn't agree with them a troll.

If he / she knew the definition of the word they would know they are the only troll.

He Rebecca! Are you getting annoyed that people are calling you up on breaking the law and not disclosing adverts?

We can spend time with our family and also have time to gossip about online personalitys that are dishonest and slyly push products.
Yeah she wouldn’t like it if was reported to HMRC for breaking the law on not disclosing proper earnings from ads

Reactions: 1
Do you think being a fan of somebody whose contributions to world are Primark hauls (do you want to do a bit of research on fast fashion and the ethical concerns there?), vlogs of her self-obsessed and often wasteful lifestyle, and selling her children's childhoods to any old brand who'll give her enough money to scrape another mortgage payment for her murder house is the best use of your time? Maybe you should stop watching trash on Youtube and contribute something to society yourself.

Do you think being a fan of somebody whose contributions to world are Primark hauls (do you want to do a bit of research on fast fashion and the ethical concerns there?), vlogs of her self-obsessed and often wasteful lifestyle, and selling her children's childhoods to any old brand who'll give her enough money to scrape another mortgage payment for her murder house is the best use of your time? Maybe you should stop watching trash on Youtube and contribute something to society yourself.
Today is anti-slavery day and fashion is the second biggest cause of modern slavery, especially fast fashion https://www.antislavery.org/slavery-today/modern-slavery

Reactions: 3
If you believe we are trolls then you’ve forgotten the number one rule!
Don’t feed trolls.

What’s brought you on here anyway ?
Just accidentally find this site?

Reactions: 8
????????. Oh the irony.....get of your iPad/phone or whatever and call one of your lonely relatives!!! THEY sell their lives to the public ( sadly their children have no say in the matter) so the public have every right to talk about them! YT is their job yet it seems this is the only job in the world where they cannot receive any criticism without it being hate/trolls! Can you imagine any boss telling their employees that they were not happy with an aspect of their work and bring told to ‘bore off’ and ‘your just a hater’ ? Mind you I think the next generation will do, they are going to get one hell of a shock!! Ps....I’m not sad, this car crash couple give me the best laughs!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.