Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly baffled by threads like these. You are very invested in her every move. In a completely non offensive way what is the general age of people on these forums?

How do you all have time to post on so many different threads about so many people you enjoy to ‘hate watch’? Are you parents or teenagers (genuine question)
Is that you Rebecca?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh and another thing... as a parent I’ve always thought that Neilson holidays looked amazing!!! Unaffordable but amazing all the same ? surely I’m not the only one that would love my kids to be in kids club so I could read a book???
Is it strange that as a parent I like my children to be with me so we can explore where we’re staying and enjoy spending time together as a family? I thought that’s what all working families enjoyed about FAMILY holidays ? clearly I’m in a minority!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is that you Rebecca?
Not her, a very confused local to her that can’t wrap her head around this website/people that think this way. I hold my hands up that I did come digging to find her new address out of noseyness when I probably should have just plucked up some courage to speak to her.

the whole idea of saying you are taking your child out of school for a family holiday is to do just that... not shove them in kids club every single day! No problem part time but the meldrums kids seem to go in full time.

Reactions: 6
Is it strange that as a parent I like my children to be with me so we can explore where we’re staying and enjoy spending time together as a family? I thought that’s what all working families enjoyed about FAMILY holidays ? clearly I’m in a minority!
Ah yes maybe working parents. I am a stay at home parent & I would love the break that kids club could provide... maybe? Maybe I’d change my mind when actually able to utilise it?

the whole idea of saying you are taking your child out of school for a family holiday is to do just that... not shove them in kids club every single day! No problem part time but the meldrums kids seem to go in full time.
Do they go in full time! Wow ok yeah that’s a lot!!! Unless they ask to go... even then I probably couldn’t put them in. When she went with a group of friends did all their kids go in too or just the Meldrums?

I’m honestly baffled by threads like these. You are very invested in her every move. In a completely non offensive way what is the general age of people on these forums?

How do you all have time to post on so many different threads about so many people you enjoy to ‘hate watch’? Are you parents or teenagers (genuine question)
More baffled as why you ask this question on a gossip forum? I see it as a place to be able to openly question YTubers with people who are not falling for all the crap they give out. It’s also full of comic gold.! You seem to like her so this is probably not the place for you. Please don’t take that in an offensive way, it’s just most on here are clearly not fans of her.

I'm baffled by your contributions to this thread. You've read the thread, you've commented on the thread, if it isn't your thing, just move along. You seem quite confused about what's an extremely basic concept. Youtuber makes a living from filming their family's lives and broadcasting them online. Viewers have opinions yet aren't permitted to express them on the Youtuber's platforms, so they come here to do so.

For what it's worth, I'm a 31-year old, degree-educated professional in quite a senior role, with a husband, gorgeous dog, lovely home, hobbies and active social life. No children yet - somehow all these Youtubers who profess to be living their dream mummy lives don't actually make it look as appealing as they probably think they do. I spend probably 10-30 minutes a day scrolling through online forums while I'm relaxing. It's no drag on my time, but thanks for the (faux) concern!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm baffled by your contributions to this thread. You've read the thread, you've commented on the thread, if it isn't your thing, just move along. You seem quite confused about what's an extremely basic concept. Youtuber makes a living from filming their family's lives and broadcasting them online. Viewers have opinions yet aren't permitted to express them on the Youtuber's platforms, so they come here to do so.

For what it's worth, I'm a 31-year old, degree-educated professional in quite a senior role, with a husband, gorgeous dog, lovely home, hobbies and active social life. I spend probably 10-30 minutes a day scrolling through online forums while I'm relaxing. It's no drag on my time, but thanks for the (faux) concern!
This! I’m always baffled that someone who looks up to a YouTuber takes the time to create an account on here and then try to question everyone. Why? Move along if you are a fan and don’t worry about this gossip forum if it’s not your cup of tea.

This! I’m always baffled that someone who looks up to a YouTuber takes the time to create an account on here and then try to question everyone. Why? Move along if you are a fan and don’t worry about this gossip forum if it’s not your cup of tea.
I don’t look up to her at all.. also don’t see her as a ‘youtuber’ just someone that lives in the same town as me. As far as it’s woth (which doesn’t seem like it would be much on here) she & him (probably him even more so as he’s really sociable) are well liked locally & always comes across as a good mum/parents. I’m not sure who the other ‘locals’ are on here or how they’ve conjured up such opinions on them... maybe they just are in completely different circles.

I didn’t really even know sites like these existed so yes you’re right. It’s probably not for me.

I don’t look up to her at all.. also don’t see her as a ‘youtuber’ just someone that lives in the same town as me. As far as it’s woth (which doesn’t seem like it would be much on here) she & him (probably him even more so as he’s really sociable) are well liked locally & always comes across as a good mum/parents. I’m not sure who the other ‘locals’ are on here or how they’ve conjured up such opinions on them... maybe they just are in completely different circles.

I didn’t really even know sites like these existed so yes you’re right. It’s probably not for me.
Hi Cath ? ?

Reactions: 16
To answer your question Yathink I’m 36 with 4 daughters. I did like Rebecca’s channel but it got that I didn’t feel I could relate to her anymore. I don’t dislike her, or barely watch anymore to be honest, but I have criticised a lot of her content. Only here though. I never leave negative comments on any channel, but I’m glad this site exists to talk about the frustrations I have with certain channels. And I don’t think this site is bad at all. I’ve rarely seen anything nasty or people talking badly about kids

Reactions: 3
Randomly "googling the new address" of someone you only know in passing and don't follow on You Tube as it feels intrusive, but they seem nice and live in the same town??? I find that baffling to be honest!

Reactions: 9
My biggest issue with her is that she doesn’t do enough to hide her whereabouts and protect the kids’ safety. You just never know what nutcases could be watching.

And it was the constant moaning about how much she had to do when she had lee full time at home too. I had a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins as a single mother and didn’t complain half as much.

Reactions: 4

It’s about as baffling as you coming here to read it, is it not?

Reactions: 6
My biggest issue with her is that she doesn’t do enough to hide her whereabouts and protect the kids’ safety. You just never know what nutcases could be watching.

And it was the constant moaning about how much she had to do when she had lee full time at home too. I had a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins as a single mother and didn’t complain half as much.
This! Why is she complaining about not spending time with the eldest two when lee is at home full time and she works for herself do surely she could schedule an hour a day to be with F and S.

Reactions: 3
This! Why is she complaining about not spending time with the eldest two when lee is at home full time and she works for herself do surely she could schedule an hour a day to be with F and S.
Yep, I agree. My youngest 2 are 14 now and what I wouldn’t give to rewind the clock and not spend so much time stressing over mess and stupid stuff like that and just enjoy them. The days are long but the years are short is a very true saying.

You can combine a holiday and enjoy reading a book.... it’s not hard ( for most)

There’s two of them!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.