Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house looks boring, bland with no character so it will suit them.

As others have already been said there is no way I would live in a house with such sad history. Especially in the middle of nowhere how creepy :eek:

Also inchmarlo is basically a retirement “villllaaaaaaage” hopefully where their Digital career goes to die.

Reactions: 5
Well that's their next "surprise" click bait title blown straight out the water.
Think it's particularly poignant that the whole tragedy arose as the bank of mum and dad finally said no more and the first thing he went and bought was a BMW.............signs, all signs ?
Oh the similarities.......???

Reactions: 1
Agree, house very boring, bland and dated, what would make them buy that one?......oh wait...????

Love to see the Mrs Hinch rip off of how to get the smell of decomposing body out of the shed. You're going to need a hell of a lot zaflora Mrs M.

Reactions: 8
Love to see the Mrs Hinch rip off of how to get the smell of decomposing body out of the shed. You're going to need a hell of a lot zaflora Mrs M.
But at least she knows HOW to clean a bin now, the actual shed could be another whole vlog! How about annoyingly, persistent stains on a utility room wall? ?
Lee's going to be straight back here for more content ideas after they've exhausted " Things that go bump in a packing box........"

So glad I’ve found this place! Used to love her vlogs but she just isn’t relatable anymore. Also not buying the privacy thing, I messaged them ages ago when their address was clearly visible on a video & they ignored me. Anyone could have spotted it, they weren’t bothered at all.

Reactions: 4
Gosh what have I walked in on, it's like the plot in a straight to tv movie :eek:

Reactions: 10
If that is the house that they have bought it is hardly any better than the one they are currently in?

Just to add to the Halloween theme.... it’s surrounded by spooky thick forest with an old TB hospital in the woods ( newer one built as old one apparently burned down)

I'm not a superstitious person and would have no real issues living in a house where somebody died a natural death. A brutal and sad murder where the victim's body was left to decay for 7 weeks in the garden shed? Hell no, especially when the house in question is neither particularly special nor much of a bargain (AT ALL).

What are they even thinking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If it's the one I think I have found, how is that even worth that price tag? :eek: Why is it so special?

Haha, what a pair of absolute plonkers! How on earth are they going to shift that house in the future with its history? No one would want to buy it apart from those two brainless muppets, hence why it was on the market for so bloody long. Lee was right, they could have held out and paid less for it. Also, if her parents have invested in it then they're just as stupid as she is - there's no way it will sell easily in future and it certainly won't make them any/much money either. There's nothing wrong with their current house - they could each have their own bedroom, decent size lounge, utility room, extra room/snug for visitors to stay, off road parking, decent garden, etc. She really isn't that bright at all, to have invested all the money in a new kitchen, snug/bedroom extension and then just to sell it... and for what? A creepy house with a horrible history next to her parents. Ridiculous. She's definitely the type of person that gets a bee in her bonnet and has to have her own way asap, then thinks about the consequences later. Oh well, not my problem :D I can't wait to sit back and watch this train wreck.

Reactions: 9
Haha, what a pair of absolute plonkers! How on earth are they going to shift that house in the future with its history? No one would want to buy it apart from those two brainless muppets, hence why it was on the market for so bloody long. Lee was right, they could have held out and paid less for it. Also, if her parents have invested in it then they're just as stupid as she is - there's no way it will sell easily in future and it certainly won't make them any/much money either. There's nothing wrong with their current house - they could each have their own bedroom, decent size lounge, utility room, extra room/snug for visitors to stay, off road parking, decent garden, etc. She really isn't that bright at all, to have invested all the money in a new kitchen, snug/bedroom extension and then just to sell it... and for what? A creepy house with a horrible history next to her parents. Ridiculous. She's definitely the type of person that gets a bee in her bonnet and has to have her own way asap, then thinks about the consequences later. Oh well, not my problem :D I can't wait to sit back and watch this train wreck.
Couldn’t have said it better. I’m just baffled at this whole thing. Out of all the houses on the market - and I did see a bunch that were cheaper and a million times better, they pick one that they can’t really afford + has a very sinister past that is so not the right environment to raise 3 small children.
Why, whyyyyy??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.