Mrs Meldrum (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like Beverley Goldberg in that jumper (sorry obv I mean “chunky knit” silly me!)

Reactions: 2
Do you think Our Reb is ready for "Budget Neilson" ? I have a feeling this Thomas Cook "gift" even with "activities", is just not quite going to be up to our normal "well deserved" freebie breaks in the sun ?
In fact probably on a par with the lovely time they had in good old Tennerife last year, when they actually had to shell out their own " hard earned" dosh because Reb " needs some sun on my bones" despite being a freaking Autumn obsessive ?
That paid for Tenerife holiday was just a way of getting the "big money shot" of them boarding a tui flight.

I think I’ve found what it is about her I don’t like...she’s cold! There is no softness about her. She also is of course dull and humourless but for me anyway, it’s the hardness that turns me off her. Lee I quite like actually, just wish he’d grow a pair! Saw he commented on Louise pentlandite insta pic where’s she’s promoting her and Marcus’ blog about money/investment/back up plan, he said ‘this is right up my street’.....guessing he means the back up plan!!? although I remember Reb once saying about writing a book once!!! That would be thrilling! ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is cold and I think that comes from a lifetime of being spoilt, cosseted and being the centre of attention. She is now absolutely self centred and ruthless to get what SHE wants ( eg third baby), except the You Tube dream/ empire hasn't quite panned out as she would have hoped, because actually she's, as has been said may times, essentially lazy and used to getting things handed over on a, preferably high brand, plate.
She didn't like it when her sister came along, no longer centre of parents' world, moved onto Lee whilst still at school. He probably couldn't believe his luck at hooking up with alpha, blonde, queen witch and she thought " Hey look at me! Soooooooo mature, and a bit of a REBEL, boyfriend who isn't at school and is working"
Reb strikes me as one who always wanted to be ahead of her peers, older boyfriend, baby, house, fancy wedding, more babies but now we're running out of things to " achieve". Being a "celebrity" has pretty much failed despite trying to chum up bigger vloggers, making Lee give up work to build the empire and even selling any aspect of their life to the Daily Mail ? JUST NOT HAPPENING REB.( But I'm sure your flock of sheep will always be with you in their number somewhere around the 20k mark!)

Now we'll have the big house etc, but is she really happy? Doubt it and that she ever will be. She quite obviously wanted to be kept in the style to which she was accustomed, her parents' lifestyle, but on their own limited budget. She probably aspired to be a kept "Aberdeen Oil Wife", was never going to happen to her level of demand due to Lee's , self admitted, limited skill set. That bubble in the area is also well and truly burst, as many have discovered! I
I also find it interesting that the only female friends she seems to have are the wives' of Lee's friends, and yet she went to school and University locally. Think that speaks a thousand words, and as has been said Lee seems decent enough, if annoying and not particularly bright, and obviously keeps friends and adores " his girls" and if he's happy pandering to Princess Stroppy Pants, (#Spon size 6), with his testicles firmly in a " gifted" jar in Reb's "work" area then so be it.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
She is cold and I think that comes from a lifetime of being spoilt, cosseted and being the centre of attention. She is now absolutely self centred and ruthless to get what SHE wants ( eg third baby), except the You Tube dream/ empire hasn't quite panned out as she would have hoped, because actually she's, as has been said may times, essentially lazy and used to getting things handed over on a, preferably high brand, plate.
She didn't like it when her sister came along, no longer centre of parents' world, moved onto Lee whilst still at school. He probably couldn't believe his luck at hooking up with alpha, blonde, queen witch and she thought " Hey look at me! Soooooooo mature, and a bit of a REBEL, boyfriend who isn't at school and is working"
Reb strikes me as one who always wanted to be ahead of her peers, older boyfriend, baby, house, fancy wedding, more babies but now we're running out of things to " achieve". Being a "celebrity" has pretty much failed despite trying to chum up bigger vloggers, making Lee give up work to build the empire and even selling any aspect of their life to the Daily Mail ? JUST NOT HAPPENING REB.( But I'm sure your flock of sheep will always be with you in their number somewhere around the 20k mark!)

Now we'll have the big house etc, but is she really happy? Doubt it and that she ever will be. She quite obviously wanted to be kept in the style to which she was accustomed, her parents' lifestyle, but on their own limited budget. She probably aspired to be a kept "Aberdeen Oil Wife", was never going to happen to her level of demand due to Lee's , self admitted, limited skill set. That bubble in the area is also well and truly burst, as many have discovered! I
I also find it interesting that the only female friends she seems to have are the wives' of Lee's friends, and yet she went to school and University locally. Think that speaks a thousand words, and as has been said Lee seems decent enough, if annoying and not particularly bright, and obviously keeps friends and adores " his girls" and if he's happy pandering to Princess Stroppy Pants, (#Spon size 6), with his testicles firmly in a " gifted" jar in Reb's "work" area then so be it.?
?????? Bloody Brilliant.!

That post is spot on!

I’ve also thought that she wasn’t that bothered about a 3rd baby until her friend Kath was pregnant, she was pregnant with Florence at the same time as her and you could see the envy seeping out this time until she was pregnant with poppy.

So are we taking bets on which house they’ve got.? Near parents or lodge? Think parents but going with lodge...I like to live on the edge! Bit like Reb!???

So are we taking bets on which house they’ve got.? Near parents or lodge? Think parents but going with lodge...I like to live on the edge! Bit like Reb!???
Hmm, Mews is still listed as "under offer" BUT has the desired "open fire" to pose next to in a "chunky knit" with the sleeves over your hands whilst clutching a #spon mug of #spon hot chocolate. The parental one has vanished, which it may well have done if Lee popped down with his crayons to sign the missives. Did it have said requirements of fire? Indeed which is more instagramable and to hell with the cost ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, Mews is still listed as "under offer" BUT has the desired "open fire" to pose next to in a "chunky knit" with the sleeves over your hands whilst clutching a #spon mug of #spon hot chocolate. The parental one has vanished, which it may well have done if Lee popped down with his crayons to sign the missives. Did it have said requirements of fire? Indeed which is more instagramable and to hell with the cost ?
Oh yes it too has fires!! Think prob that one then!!! Lee with his crayons!!! ?

Theres also the one at finzean just gone under offer. That’s has open fire too

I wondered if they were buying Feuch View. The new build at Bowbutts Row would have been the simple sensible choice for them as they clearly have no life experience regards to renovating an old house, which is hellish hard work.

Don’t forget the joules boots ?

I wondered if they were buying Feuch View. The new build at Bowbutts Row would have been the simple sensible choice for them as they clearly have no life experience regards to renovating an old house, which is hellish hard work.
Could still buy it and use the renovation project as material for vlogs

Don’t forget the joules boots ?
BOOTS.........IN the house ? "We" don't do footwear inside, they're specifically for #Spon walks along with the Dubarry's. Remember there may be an unsupervised, feral baby crawling around the house if Manny Lee is busy with the other two and it's not required for a vlog ?

Some of the channel mums are actually genuine nice people. Reb is a wannabe Pentland, Norris, Murnane. She'll never get that big. She screams fake, the way she screeches at her baby Poppy is false. She's also keeping Poppy on mush food because she's got an Ella Kitchen sponsor.
Her affection towards Safiya is for the camera. The GG thread mentioned it and 2 days later she's getting one on one time and an Insta photo!
Florrie is her favourite imo, she's always praising and gushing over her.

As a newbie to Mrs M did you know about her vitamin add and the mumsnet page? That's a funny read and shows her snowflake diva attitude.
I’m so surprised at her latest vlog on 10 things to do in autumn! She did a paid promotion with bassetts recently. She said on a previous vlog, I’ve been working with this pharmaceutical company in depth recently and will reveal all soon. No sign of bassetts vitamins in the line up on this autumn vlog? And she goes on to mention I asked a lot of advice from Holland & Barrett. Really ?‍♀ Thought you worked with a pharmaceutical company about bassetts vitamins. Surely you’d know your homework by now on vitamins!! Also when she speaks about higher Ammune system, she can’t even get the wording correct when saying nutritionist. Totally waffling her way through. And makes homemade soup.....forgets her grocery hauls usually show purchased soups from Tesco etc.

I’m so surprised at her latest vlog on 10 things to do in autumn! She did a paid promotion with bassetts recently. She said on a previous vlog, I’ve been working with this pharmaceutical company in depth recently and will reveal all soon. No sign of bassetts vitamins in the line up on this autumn vlog? And she goes on to mention I asked a lot of advice from Holland & Barrett. Really ?‍♀ Thought you worked with a pharmaceutical company about bassetts vitamins. Surely you’d know your homework by now on vitamins!! Also when she speaks about higher Ammune system, she can’t even get the wording correct when saying nutritionist. Totally waffling her way through. And makes homemade soup.....forgets her grocery hauls usually show purchased soups from Tesco etc.
I'm convinced Bassetts Vitamins company fell out with her and possibly didn't pay her fully because this spitting dummy out and striving to promote other vitamins would be a typical reaction of the easily made sulk Mademe Meldrum ?

I'm convinced Bassetts Vitamins company fell out with her and possibly didn't pay her fully because this spitting dummy out and striving to promote other vitamins would be a typical reaction of the easily made sulk Mademe Meldrum ?
Yes it could be. I’m surprised companies offer paid ads as she’s terrible for telling people who dare disagree with her to ‘bore off’. We’re all allowed free speech and view things differently. Telling people to bore off and having sheep followers back you up and come down like a ton of bricks on those who dare say boo to her isn’t very grown up and companies will possibly notice that. But if it’s a getting back to bassetts vitamins company, then if others notice what she’s doing then any PR for companies will see through it too and she will only damage her reputation even more

And if that isn't a vlog demonstrating two idiots living well beyond their means I don't know what is. Also good illustration of Reb getting exactly what she wanted and to hell with the price! Banks don't take their time just to annoy you Reb, they were obviously scrutentising everything before they said no. Funnily enough you don't actually explain why you suddenly cut from " we can't afford it" to " we got the house" ?..........still going with next to mummy and daddy ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.