Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess12345

I’m on my break now just catching up I’m still really bothered about the way she messaged me. She said she “had no time for negatively” I was the opposite of negative! I’ve messaged a few friends who I know follow her and they’ve all had their eyes opened too!

Reactions: 18
M

Member 1126

And normal service resumes. More " kindly gifted" Winter Woolies from Next. In all seriousness how many free items of clothing does one individual need to grab. In addition to foodbanks there are charities also appealing for warm clothing at the moment. Sorry I don't believe last night 's post was anything more than trying to claw back likes after reading comments, perhaps here, about giving back. Don't believe about reverse advent happening last year, or will happen this year, except to increase views/ engagement! And quite frankly the comment about the " grannies" at the craft night was down right condescending?
And from personal experience doing a charity collection at well known big supermarket, a certain family walked straight past ?

OliviaPope

Gosh, I’m not trying to stick up for her, but I think with regards to the food bank shop she’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t. Raising awareness is fab. She doesn’t need to donate quietly, she’s got a large audience. But can you imagine the pasting she’s get if she turned it into a big vid with the kids, having them picking out items etc! That being said, I really hope it’s not an ad for Tesco!
Lots of reasons why she has done it, mainly a lot that have been mentioned here. She posted about charities she would be supporting next year and she was asked what she supported this year.

Like their all expenses vip trip to Disney paid by Tesco alone with the paid partnership with F&F. Then the following week advertising that they are doing a food shop in Aldi (which I believe was in a vlog not sure didn’t watch it).

The whole reverse advent calendar that Emily spoke about, most of the floggers hadn’t heard about it and thought it was a great idea, I’m pretty sure she was one of them too beating on in her instastories how much of a great idea it was.

But low and behold edgy apparently did it last year, so she says in the recent photo, which is likely news to a lot of people as at that point in time they were still doing the meldrums channel I’m sure that would have made great content if it actually happened. But then again that would have been round about the same time as she was selling a PR items on Facebook.

Oh Looky look it probably was!! 20th Nov 2017. (Screenshot from previous poster in other thread) CE381964-BC20-40A4-BF6C-4F0F0C214498.png

They didn’t fundraise quietly for the NICU but she couldn’t even be bothered to go watch Lee run.

One minute she says I don’t think to shop in charity shops, next oh I’ve been buying clothes for the girls from charity shops while she is showing #gifted Next stuff almost every day & night. Swipe up with my af link.

She doesn’t know her arse from her elbow right now. Along with other reasons this is why people have gone off her. The only consistencies is the inconsistence with what she says.

I suppose my issue is the amount of flogging brand after brand after brand oh this is great, I absolutely love this, use my exclusive discount code, while deceiving all the #gifted items, with “I got this” “have been sent this”. Buy buy buy people, and while your at it look at me shopping for the food bank.

Everything she does is around money, but very seldom hers.

Emsy

I find their new house really depressing. Their old house was lovely and perfect for filming...light and modern. The new house is just too dark and looks a bit grim on the vlogs.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Im sick of it being all about her while Poppy is ill. Poor kid is clearly struggling but all Reb can go on about is how tired she is! Stop shoving a camera in her face for sympathy votes and just be a mum.

Or is today not a mum day?

Gossipgal

I do find it highly amusing that she's now discussing how much she allegedly appreciates her husband being at home after our lengthy discussion on this at the weekend ? when she has to justify herself it's because she knows she an absolute cow to that poor man and plastering it on Facebook and Instagram somehow makes her feel in her narcissistic head that she's in the right.

As for that mirror ... Bloody hell the living room has gone from extremely bad to brutally worse. Interior design skills at an all time low..

Oh and putting gifted about 20 lines down so people dont spot it just shows how sly and crafty you are rebecca!

Pumkinspice

I do hope the tide is changing in the world of influencers and influencees! Not because I want to see people lose their livelihoods; I hope everyone would be ok. Rather, I believe this business is damaging for people on both ends. The floggers always say how the business can make them go a bit crazy and I don’t believe a shallow and materialistic lifestyle benefits them at all. For the rest of us, being the target of a spend, spend, spend campaign often leads to people living outside their means and ultimately won’t lead to happiness. Furthermore, it can lead to deflation and a feeling of inferiority from not being able to attain such a lifestyle.

As we can see on this forum, people are having light bulb moments and don’t want to be influenced or used anymore. People want to focus on what makes them really happy and think for themselves. This is before we even get to the environmental effect of endless consumerism.

So, I really do hope the tide is turning; for them, for us and for the world.

(Apologies, I had to get that off my chest!)

M

Member 1682

Date day ???
God, grow up!

YOU SPEND 24 HOURS A DAY TOGETHER EVERY SINGLE SODDING DAY!

Just wait for the #spon #gifted Asda Christmas present haul and Christmas decorations/tree haul......
I’m sure Asda have some tacky novelty festive pj’s for them to pose in.
It’s all just so fake. And so predictable.

M

Member 1682

She’s re-branding?!
Ha!

Mrs Meldrum & her grubby greedy grab hands
Mrs Meldrum: No talent but a Barry Baltic Brass Neck
The Meldrums: We will sell anything to the highest bidder
The Meldrums: no shame, it’s all a game

I could on.....

I’ve come to the conclusion that they are both as thick as each other. She’s literally brain dead and he’s like a dumb lap dog that follows her around. Dunno why he’s going for a vasectomy- he clearly hasn’t got any balls anyway!

Reactions: 17

clm77

I have to say no wonder Poppy's so ill and not getting better not only do they take her out all the time when poorly but after apparently not sleeping all night and then screaming because shes ill when she goes to sleep she doesn't let her just sleep until she wakes up oh no she goes and wakes her up. Am i just too soft as a mum as when mine are ill I let them sleep whenever or for as long as they want especially if they are not sleeping at night. Too be honest last year my youngest who was about Poppy's age then got a chest infection and was really unwell for a few days I spent my nights awake and most of my days on the sofa cuddling her and letting her sleep on me as that what she wanted to be held all the time and I think sleeping up right on me was more comfortable and easier for her to breath no way could I have had time to film while my partner was at work and with 2 other children to look after, I find it really sad her children need a mother not a camera operator put the bloody camera down for a few days while your kids are ill Reb.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Sorry but doing a food bank shop while you're already in the supermarket is such an easy cop out! Get off your lazy butt and go volunteer at a food bank, get your kids involved and show them rhat their parents spoilt money grabbing way isn't normal. Why not take some time to use your grid or stories to actually advertise the local charities available? As seen with Lee's attempt at fundraising for the Neonatal Unit, Rebecca will do the bare minimum she has to do to keep face. If she put as much effort into supporting charities as she did begging for freebie rugs, hoovers and husbands presents it would make a big difference.

There isn't a charitable bone in that womans body.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
If she'd taken responsibility over the DLP lies instead of trying to play the victim and make the sheep feel sorry for her it wouldn't have been so bad. Instead she blamed the trolls and the twats for merely calling her out on her lies and dishonesty.

Handled like the spoilt brat she clearly is, instead of a mature adult trying to be a gopd role model for her children

Madhousemum

I hope she is reading this so she can see that she is to blame for loyal followers coming over here to complain when they've been treated so badly. Any negativity has been created by Mrs Meldrums own doing and it's a shocking way to run a business. I'd like to say well done, you're turning people against you.

Also when she says “everyone is going mad for this lipstick” does she mean people messaging her asking what colour it is? Cause that’s bullshit cause she doesn’t open or read any of her private messsages! None I’ve sent her anyway over the past two years!
They all use that line “so many people have been asking” is usually flogger code for no one gives a rats ass but I’m going to tell you anyway

Reactions: 16

Meerkat

These threads are absolutely brilliant ?
Now it’s so funny how obvious it is they are reading - going to playgroup, Poppy’s got shoes and even wearing a hat!

JJ96318

I used to enjoy watching Mrs M. However, it all changed for me around the Gleneagles trip. This year in particular infact. The endless holidays and trips. Something the average family don't do. She just isn't relatable anymore. Currently she seems to just be running about like a blue arsed fly. #ad #gifted everything that she possibly can to bring in the 'dolla'. Obviously to pay for the extortionate mortgage they now have. It actually just comes across as unbelievably desperate more than anything.
Slightly worried for her as I have a feeling the 'influencer' tide is changing and the bubble is bursting very very soon. Then what?

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Edgy and the rest of the pouty, sulky floggers who are peaved about having to disclose Ads and gifts need to start taking PR lessons from Katie from Mummy, Daddy me on how to respond to viewers and remembering that if it wasn't for the viewers they wouldn't be in this postion they are in rather than crying about tolls and moaning about how busy you are.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Always transparent Edgy / Pat

"This isn't an Ad. We haven't been paid to be here but we have been gifted a VIP guide"

Conveniently forgetting the gifted hotel, flights and girls clothing.
And now poor, honest channels are having to clarify that something isn't an ad / gift if Edgy copies their idea. I would be so pissed off if I was Katie Ellison. What was the word Katie used to describe this kind of thing 'sneaky'.

M

Member 1682

What if lee has girls pretending to be 16 but really are younger than him watching his insta page and seeing everything he’s speaking about. Really don’t think it should be on there. Oh mum I’ve been watching this guy online speaking about his vasectomy. Don’t think I’d be happy with that
To be fair, he’s talking about a common medical procedure. I don’t think it’s any different to Mrs M over sharing about her menstrual cup/pregnancy/labour/c-section etc

Parents should monitor what their children are viewing online, I don’t think it’s fair to say that an adult shouldn’t post about a medical procedure in case a child watches it.

I’m not defending the Meldrums - I think they completely over share and do it purely for click bait/money.

I've been watching these forum's for a while and agree with so much that's been said
I was once a regular viewer... But no more!!!
Such a shame but I guess everyone shows there true colours eventually and reb has sure done that. A good while ago I was thinking she had totally lost her spark and it was coming across as she doesn't enjoy making content anymore as if it was a chore..you could tell she was massively struggling for content..so recycling content and copying others. All the #ads disclosed and undisclosed was the end for me. Trust is completely gone and there is no way back now..... I think the tide is turning on the whole influencer game....people realising the don't want to be influenced!!