Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 177

Welcome to thread nine.
Continue the discussion here without fear, Edgy Reb and her Swine can continue to whine, Tattle will continue shine :m:m

Thank you Kermit and Anita for title input ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21

fmmac

Yet... you feel the need to watch? You sound incredibly bitter and jealous of this family. It’s rather cringeworthy!!
Yet... you feel the need to comment? It's really cringeworthy coming onto a gossip thread and telling posters they are jealous ?

Wee hint for you... No one here is jealous of that awful family

Genevieve

I have been lurking for a while and agree with a lot of what's being said.

I'm a long time viewer and subscriber of Mrs M and really enjoyed keeping up with them.I started to cool around the Gleneagles trip.They plugged,gushed and praised the resort without once acknowledging the hefty price tag.By coincidence I had been looking for a holiday home in Scotland and had checked out the lodge they stayed in...it costs upwards of 5k for a week self catering.The majority of their viewers I would imagine are young mum's who are unlikely to have that kind of disposable income so the whole thing didn't sit well with me.

DLP was the final straw...what a pack of lies...it made me wonder if everything from coffee makers to dyson to buggies to fridges etc etc etc was all just veiled advertising!So the trust was broken at that point which is a shame because I was a big fan.The only vlogger that I watch now is Tanya at the mummy monologue...she is very relatable and great fun

M

Member 1682

Oh my god! So after the absolute shit show that was DLP/Tesco she is now working with Asda!
“Asda is soooo much cheaper than Tesco, I never knew it was so much cheaper!”
WHAT?! Of course it’s bloody cheaper! Asda has always been cheaper!
Absolutely no brand loyalty whatsoever.

lauvm

Mummydaddyme has now posted that it wasn’t an ad she just mentioned it. Thing is no one thought it was until Reb copied and mentioned it too. Everything looks dodgy once she’s involved!

Reactions: 20

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She wouldn't last 5 minutes in a proper job, could you imagine her first appraisal where a manager dared to give her constructive criticism, she'd quit.

I'd be embarrassed to say YouTube/Instagram was my career, especially when it's at the expense of her childrens safety and privacy. And before she starts I'm not jealous, I don't need to flog manky clothes spray to earn a living, I have some dignity in my career. And because of it I can afford to replace the flooring in my new kitchen, get my hair cut professionally, and keep my children safe and secure. Nor does my husband need to discuss his testicles with strangers to be able to provide us with a coat!

I pity her, it's sad to see what she has to stoop to to feed her children and scrape by. Must be awful to trade your class and dignity just to get by!

Off topic - I noticed something in the vlog that I’m not sure was meant to be shown (I only recognised what it was as I’d had it myself). Just goes to show there is absolutely no level of privacy, even when you are in control of the camera. She needs to be a lot more careful about leaving things out while filming. Very concerning.
Ooh what was it?? A strap-on for rodgering Lee?? ???

N

NellieOleson

OMG the ad for jumper sprays (naughty Reb, the AD should come before the blurb so we don't have to read the waffle to find out it's an AD).

Scraping the bottom of the barrel. Do people actually buy shit like that?

If your clothes honk that much that you need to spray them, they need a wash.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Oh me the latest stories are hilarious! What a bare faced liar she is, she always makes it clear when it's an ad etc? So DLP didn't happen? She really does think all viewers are stupid/have short memories!! Maybe have a word with your hubby who isn't following in your footsteps Rebecca!

Liar liar, #next #gifted pants on fire Meldrum!

TopsyT

My first thought today was that she’s not doing a gift guide for the girls because she’s probably been gifted all of their presents and hasn’t actually bought/paid for anything herself ?

stuffata

Just had to stop watching tonights vlog.

STOP FILMING YOUR SICK BABY AND PUTTING IT ON THE INTERNET.

What is wrong with these people?

When will this be regulated?

Jeezo T

Oh my word Theartre trip gifted do they not pay for anything????? Wouldn’t it be lovely if these companies gifted to families that would never have the opportunity to experience these things , events, holidays etc!!! They really are unbelievable!

Reb as we know you like to look at Tattle for #inspo here’s some free #kindlygifted advice.

Engage with people that comment on your posts, those comments you deleted about your gifts were not rude or abusive or trolling comments. They were genuine questions that you could have given a response to.

Shutting down comments is only going to drive your followers to look elsewhere (here). Take some tips from some other IGs who are happy to have an open dialogue in the comments not just only reply to the arse lickers.

Peace out ✌?

Reactions: 19

Mumof3withnovlogging

How can her followers not get bored of her stories where she complains about the same things over and over again. I can’t take another story complaining about her kitchen floor or her kitchen units or her kitchen in general. If she hates it so much then just do something about it and stop going on and on about it in a desperate attempt to get someone to gift you something

And if you’re reading this Lee, please stop talking about your balls, there’s enough bollocks that comes out of your mouth as it is, no need to add to it talking about your actual bollocks

Last edited:

Yellow1c

Is she having an actual joke? I have literally never commented on her Instagram, I just liked one comment that asked her if something was an ad and I've been blocked?!?! Paranoid, much? Surely she doesn't have enough followers to be blocking them willy nilly? Hahaha

Molly123

Pathetic. Plus I’m sick of hearing ‘so many of you guys are asking... *insert sponsored product here*’ what a load of crap it’s just a way to shoehorn her paid product here. Also I’d say the most concerning thing is how she censors anything remotely questioning so you’re completely unable to have any kind of conversation or genuine interaction. I’m actually very very closely connected to the next PR agency (if you’re watching reb) and this completely goes against what we’d look for an an online ambassador so I’ll watch with interest what happens here but would also encourage everyone to contact next PR department too

Sabbie

VIP Member
I do hope this is some shade thrown Mrs M's way from Katie Ellison's vlog today:

"My little girl wasn't well today and was off school so I didn't want to film a day in the life with her being home and unwell"

M

Member 177

I think Mrs Meldrum is the first "influencer" to leave me absolutely speechless. Hope she adds Brasso onto her shopping list for that brass neck of hers.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Meldrum Inc.
Brought to you by Asda,
in partnership with F&F by Tesco,
Sponsored by Home Sense X Morrison’s
Kindly gifted to you Ella’s Kitchen.
In association with Sainsbury’s

All for a small fee.
Our souls, our morals and our family.
Love rebby and Royal :m