Mrs Meldrum #89 Guess who’s back, back again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting witch. Guinea Pigs are prey animals and I’m not sure a noisy nursery is the best place for them. I have guinea pigs (hence the username lol) and they are for sure not a starter pet for kids. I worry about the poor wee things being terrorised by all these kids - my boys took a year of regular handling to become ‘tame’. I hope at least that they have an appropriate sized cage and that the kids are supervised by the teacher when handling them.

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion:
#90: Rebecca's back to fooling the sheep to earn her keep and now the aff links are back as Tropics gave her the sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think the hubbys new profile name should be lower case Lee...he's just a little L. Given the way he objectifies women and likes to live off the earnings off them, he'd make a perfect pimp
Now I’m singing Jamiroquai! ‘Reb makes Lee love her, love her with a little L’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can’t delete comments thrown at her on someone else’s page. Shame.
This is fantastic! I still can’t believe she’s not addressed this, how long can she go on pretending it didn’t happen, she’s clearly walking on egg shells on her stories doesn’t speak too often to the camera and instead shows herself pottering around.

Reactions: 8
I wish people would stop using George Floyd’s name ...no he should not have died that way and no I am not racist and in fact I am actively anti-racist but what a lot of people fail to understand as they haven’t bothered to do any research, is George Floyd had previously been convicted for armed robbery after holding a gun which pointed at a heavily pregnant woman’s stomach!!!!
I think everyone should educate themselves (including beggy) in BLM and the history. George Floyd didn’t deserve to die that day at all however I just wish people would stop using his name and putting him up on a pedestal!!

Beggy is still a money grabbing uneducated white privileged twit! 🤣

Sorry to go off topic a little there.
Calm down 🙄 Just because he was guilty of something irrelevant to the “offence” he was committing at the time of his death doesn’t mean he deserved to die.

I have a historic speeding fine but I don’t deserve to be handcuffed if I’m pulled over again 😂 FFS 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Calm down 🙄 Just because he was guilty of something irrelevant to the “offence” he was committing at the time of his death doesn’t mean he deserved to die.

I have a historic speeding fine but I don’t deserve to be handcuffed if I’m pulled over again 😂 FFS 🙄
She did say he didn’t deserve to die

Reactions: 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.