Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure does I can’t believe she called her out it takea guts especially when Meldrums has such a sheep following ... but just I had to Note it’s Foodie Quine - Quine being doric lady/ girl.
Thanks! I'm have friends in the area, but I remember a past poster saying Food Equine a few times and it tickled me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, foodie quine has got a new follow from me 👏

I actually think deleting the black square is worse than what she did yesterday with posting it and turning comments off etc.
She's the same age as me, we're from similar backgrounds, and I grew up knowing that racism is wrong and not to judge anyone for their colour of skin, and what comments are appropriate and what aren't!. She has no excuse whatsoever!
I am absolutely livid today.
She is truly a horrid woman.
Vile, haggard, narcissistic little racist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I wasn't expecting that but all that is missing from that is her saying exactly when she got it wrong. Be specific, teach people that KKK jokes, "fro" jokes etc is wrong. Be the change you say you want to see. Use your platform for good rather greed all the time. If you've learnt something useful about your own behaviour, share it and maybe you'll teach 10 others, and that's how we change the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone has accused FQ of lynching Meldrum, these people are actually bleeping nuts. Boring, dramatic, pointless social media presences with a misplaced self importance complex. Worldwide outrage of black people being ACTUALLY lynched/murdered continuously in the USA and they are outraged that this princess has been called out for her ignorant racist behaviour online.
THATS NOT LYNCHING YOU bleeping SUPER bleep.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Well I wasn't expecting that but all that is missing from that is her saying exactly when she got it wrong. Be specific, teach people that KKK jokes, "fro" jokes etc is wrong. Be the change you say you want to see. Use your platform for good rather greed all the time. If you've learnt something useful about your own behaviour, share it and maybe you'll teach 10 others, and that's how we change the world!
Exactly this 👏👏
I'd have more respect for her if she admitted what she's done and the comments she's made flippantly through sheer ignorance and explained why she now knows it's wrong!

Reactions: 10
Oh Rebecca.
Why are you constantly hitting the self destruct button. When are you going to learn.

Maybe now is the time to step away from this life. It's just not working is it sweetheart.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thing is I have seen a few people who have deleted the square (jade billington and beth Sandland and provided an article as to why). Maybe she was jumping on that band wagon

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When is she going to wake up and realise that she is absolutely bloody terrible at this whole “social media” thing and just give it up.

she’s useless at it, she had no idea how to properly conduct herself online and frankly she’s as thick as a house brick and just doesn’t seem to get it.

it’s OVER Rebecca. It’s over. Just shut your public social media accounts and duck off back into obscurity where you belong. All you do is make an utter fool out of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone has accused FQ of lynching Meldrum, these people are actually bleeping nuts. Boring, dramatic, pointless social media presences with a misplaced self importance complex. Worldwide outrage of black people being ACTUALLY lynched/murdered continuously in the USA and they are outraged that this princess has been called out for her ignorant racist behaviour online.
What is wrong with these people? Time to step away from social media if you honestly think this is lynching.

I’d never heard of Foodiequine until today and her stories are simply calling out a fellow influencers actions. She should be proud of herself! It’s not bullying and it’s clearly not fuelled by jealousy.

Honestly I can’t wait for this bubble to burst. It’s not going to be long. People aren’t stupid and are fed up of this tit. People like RM and MOD can’t hide any longer, people just wont allow it and why should they?

Well we knew her 'die hard' fans would do something like that 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe that she has admitted that in the future she might not always get it right either? That’s not good enough!!!! Work harder to ensure that you are never, ever racist again you stupid woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The simple fact is she doesn’t give a sh*t about racism, only yesterday when she had to fit in with everyone else and pretend to care. It doesn’t affect her insular, privileged little world at all and unfortunately she’s one of those people that couldn’t care less about things that don’t affect them.
If she has indeed spent yesterday learning and educating herself and her girls (she hasn’t), then I eagerly await the vlog outlining what they’ve done, read, etc, and hope to learn something from it too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What do we think, will she address the issue or sweep it under the carpet and ignore? Place your bets now!!
She’ll have a melt down, cry down the camera that trolls are after her again when she’s trying so hard to educate herself,

Reactions: 10
For everyone saying she needs to give up as she is tit at this. She makes a bleeping fortune. That’s the worst part of it. She is THAT bad and still is raking it in

• Heart
For everyone saying she needs to give up as she is tit at this. She makes a bleeping fortune. That’s the worst part of it. She is THAT bad and still is raking it in
And this is why it's all so f#cked up....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is she saying she may not get in right in the future? She’s clearly not educating herself if she’s saying that. She has no idea and she really couldn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 8
But what kind of person must she be that she’s willing to continually embarrass herself and her whole family, for a few quid?
She’s got no integrity or self worth at all - she’s literally sold her soul. It’s bloody depressing. What a miserable existence.

Reactions: 16
I’ve just been thinking about this whilst cleaning. Do these “influencers” honestly believe that this is online bullying? Their audience asking questions about racist, misleading and questionable behaviour? Is that not allowed? In their insular bubble, are people not meant to question the integrity of companies who work with these “influencers.”

Seriously, do they believe it’s “lynching” for someone to call out another’s crappy behaviour?

The fact they mentioned Caroline Flack is as a threat, to quieten people’s voices.

These people need to actually STFU and take note of what’s going on in the world right now.

• Heart
When they mention Caroline Flack my blood boils!! Nobody know why Caroline took her life, suicide is very very complex. How dare they use that woman’s name to try and make their point. As for Rebby, I’m only just catching up. 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.