Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think, will she address the issue or sweep it under the carpet and ignore? Place your bets now!!

Reactions: 14
There will now be a tearful story/video about how she is the victim and being trolled by FQ🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What do we think, will she address the issue or sweep it under the carpet and ignore? Place your bets now!!
Ignore, she’s fucked herself even more! People need to screenshot that first story before she deletes it

Reactions: 9
That Food Equine has balls.
As should ANY influencer when it comes to this!! Meldrum has gotten away with her shady behaviour one too many times.. they all shied away last year so if they are really bleeping serious about educating themselves and sharing that message with followers they should be standing up to her.

why didn’t she delete the grid post yesterday? Or why even do it at all? She didn’t have a hashtag or comment so her post wouldn’t be appearing in the #blackouttuesday or #blacklivesmatter feed.. she is full of shite! she wants to act like it never happened, get back to the toxic filter posts of her idyllic insular life with the affiliate swipe ups for leggings or a top or shorts or the kids stuff because she missed out on a days potential earnings yesterday. She jumped on the bandwagon then proceeded to swiftly throw herself right under it if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As should ANY influencer when it comes to this!! Meldrum has gotten away with her shady behaviour one too many times.. they all shied away last year so if they are really bleeping serious about educating themselves and sharing that message with followers they should be standing up to her.

why didn’t she delete the grid post yesterday? Or why even do it at all? She didn’t have a hashtag or comment so her post wouldn’t be appearing in the #blackouttuesday or #blacklivesmatter feed.. she is full of shite! she wants to act like it never happened, get back to the toxic filter posts of her idyllic insular life with the affiliate swipe ups for leggings or a top or shorts or the kids stuff because she missed out on a days potential earnings yesterday. She jumped on the bandwagon then proceeded to swiftly throw herself right under it if you ask me.
exactly she didn’t write anything on hers so it wouldn’t have showed up any where!! Such a bloody liar!!!

Reactions: 8
If it wasn’t for her raking it in on tropics i think she will
“Do a Clemmie” from her main page but she will keep the other one private and going until sales drop.
I don’t envy her or wish this stress on anyone especially with 3 kids at home but ffs would you learn from
Your mistakes? Realise that your following can see straight through scripted messages and are not stupid. Stop linking shorts leggings and hairbands and just admit you haven’t got a bleeping clue about the real world and just go off line .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I recommend you watch mumsthatslay stories and recent posts. She called out the ODs yesterday and today talks about influencers tackling damage control. She’s great

Reactions: 6
She didn’t even use a hashtag did she?
I am editing myblack square to remove the hashtag but not the post itself. It marks a moment in time that I participated in and I do not want to delete it whether I’m advised to or not

Reactions: 9
Ignore, least possible content on Mrs m going forward and she’ll post her daily shite on her elitist mind/body/hole instead.

Reactions: 3
Between Foodie Quine and people commenting on other influencers posts yesterday about her, I predict a trolls rant by the end of the week.

However when you've racked up £34k of sales you cant claim trolls have stopped you earning, and successful business women such as Foodie Quine don't fit in the jealous bored women who need a hobby description she uses for anyone who calls her out.

So explain how you've been trolled Beggy! Or have some balls and talk about it, rather than pretend everythings perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The post with the finger isn't her. its a screen grab of another ladies post about how the black square is insulting and her frustration at influencers jumping on the bandwagon.
The fact that people are prepared to think it was her speaks volumes in respect of her character.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This will all be swept under the carpet there is no way she has spent yesterday educating herself or the children she will have been rubbing tropics into her face.
The buuuuurtie m.i.a is very odd !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh! I love Foodiequine even more now!!
Let’s see what Reb has learned from this, shall we? I’m waiting........

Reactions: 6
Rebecca I am addressing this to you as professional advice - I really think it would be best for you and your children if you just deleted social media. Admit that you had a "good" run making money out of your children but enough is enough. Downsize from murder mansion if you can't afford it, get an ordinary little job to support your family and live a normal happy family life. It's never going to get better Rebecca, you failed to properly apologise for your actions and people are never going to forget them. You will always be questioned now and so will Clemmie (MOD). This isn't healthy for you anymore, your eldest daughter looks dead behind the eyes and it hurts my heart as a psychologist to see a child who so clearly has problems being ignored and forced to perform for a camera. I can see you having a serious mental breakdown in the future.

For your own mental health and your children's, admit you fucked up and are going to take a step away from a career which so clearly does not suit you. Move on, reflect on your past behaviour and learn from your mistakes. Is the money seriously worth this? Are the free clothes worth it? Are you happy? You can fade into the background, you will be forgotten and your life can continue happily. People change careers all the time, you are not stuck in this box. This needs to stop Rebecca before you or your children need serious long lasting help with their mental health.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Rebecca you don’t understand that, for most people, it isn’t a case of you always offend someone. Or there are a small group of people who always criticise you. Stop being racist. Stop being casually racist and stop being overtly racist. Similarly stop lying and cheating. Stop lying that people have been going crazy for x, y or z. Stop cheating your followers in to swiping up so you get income from their future purchases. If you can not behave ethically, fairly or with human kindness you can expect to be called out. You deserve to be called out. Be accountable. Or get the feck off social media and live your scummy, grabby life out of the public eye!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.