Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK Becky, so you spent the day yesterday educating yourself, no doubt as a social media influencer that means you started following a more diverse range of people to hear their voices... oh wait, no, you followed nobody.

Not even the lady whose post you shared so that you could justify deleting the blackout post that isn't orange enough to fit in with your perfectly curated feed.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I think Tropics have had a word , she desperately wants to keep her new cash cow so she is saying all the right words but coupled with her responses are meaningless is the finger aimed at tattlers ? Haters ? racists or just anyone because she is tired , on her own with 3 kids and it’s just not fair , this is not the life she envisaged , solo parenting , selling slightly better alternative to Avon and failing miserably on Social media what a come down not quite Zoella ! In terms of Influencer she is worse than hopeless , where is the dog ? Seriously where is Bertie boy why is she hiding him has he been donated to a nursery or sent back to breeder for rehoming ? Or just in such a terrible condition she is too scared to show him , sent to mumsy to look after whilst they get Garden work done ? Very odd and given her track record worrying !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She definitely shouldn’t have deleted the black square, what a stupid thing to do. She obviously clearly hasn’t tried to educate herself. He insta stories are coming across very stroppy!!

Reactions: 15
The post with the finger isn't her. its a screen grab of another ladies post about how the black square is insulting and her frustration at influencers jumping on the bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good on foodiequine 👍 you just know Rebecca was jumping on the influencer bandwagon yesterday and won’t lift one finger to investigate the matter further. So insular and self obsessed she has no idea of the world outside Banchory 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A year letter and she has done it again !!! She is something else!!!! Well done to the foodie Quine for calling her out 👏

Reactions: 17
I hope all the influencers now call her out as they’ve all said they would confront it

Reactions: 10
Some of you lot are far too generous. Meldrum doesn't have an aesthetic for her IG feed. No. An aesthetic requires good photography, a theme and curation.

She applies the same filter to mediocre photos.

#notanaesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Something needs done about this. I agree not just nor racist but ANTI Racist. We need to speak up about this.

Reactions: 13
She is over on her mind body page chatting away about going bike rides as they have bought a trailer for poppy - she has not changed

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Very happy to see that foodiequine has called her out, I've been fairly vocal at how disappointed myself and other food/drink industry people are in FQ for her treatment of some local companies but she has definitely gone some way to redeem herself with this! Will anyone else have the balls to call her out directly?

Reactions: 11
FFS Beggy 🤦🏽‍♀️ Only you could put a black square and use it for an excuse as a bleeping day off then the minute your back online delete it and say your “educating” yourself. Well maybe you want to educate yourself properly this time in fact I have an idea. You and your chummies meet with a few ethnic minorities (hard in the excluuusive Inchmarlo I know 🙄) and then tell that KKK joke again in front of them and see what reaction it gets. You really are an absolute cockwomble you shower of tit. She clearly feels she’s educated enough that’s she’s removed her square.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
That fact that lees is still there speaks volumes too. She is an absolute dick and she’s really messed up this time

Reactions: 13
Totally do agree with her calling out Mrs M however people have been asked to delete the square as it is messing up the insta algorithm (however I think this only applies to people who did a hashtag which I don't believe Mrs M did in the first place..)
She just continuously gets it wrong doesn't she. If I was her I would be investing heavily in some self reflection and serious learning!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.