Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the black square doesn’t fit in with her theme 🙄🙄

She’s just updated her stories....

• Angry
Reactions: 12
And of course straight back on the flog over on the mind body hole.

That is not someone who has learned their lesson. She’s uneducated and has the morals of an alley cat. Tropics should be ashamed to support her, irrelevant of the money she’s made. Even at the money, it’s all been earned under a false pretence. It’s not because she’s a true advocate and has used the products for years and supports the works they do, she’s shamming her sheep into buying these overly priced products. She hasn’t worked her way up building her customer base. She’s honestly the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh dear me

Virtue signalling without addressing anything she has done as wrong. This will not end well.

What a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well the black square doesn’t fit in with her theme 🙄🙄

She’s just updated her stories....
Hi guys I spent day educating myself and I'm going to do better in the future.

I don't think tropics are happy.
Despite their responses saying they supporting and educating her.
She just wants to save her income.
Damage limitation nothing more

Has pat the twit removed his?

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did she actually read the post she’s tagged in her story????????

She was happy to post the black square yesterday because she needed to follow the pack, now though she’s deleting.. why don’t you share Rebecca the resources you have used to discuss with your children? You claim to show REAL FAMILY LIFE on your YouTube channel, why not show what you discussed and what you learned? Oh that’s right, it’s because you are a lying bleeping weasel and didn’t do anything to discuss with your children yesterday. You are insular, choose not to broaden your horizons and intend to raise your children in the same privileged, self entitled way as you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
the demise of the meldrums continues 🤦🏼‍♀️ it could have been the perfect opportunity to right her wrongs, show how she's learning and how she's going to learn from her mistakes, be more mindful and self develop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I don't think she read the vulture piece but is just using it as a reason to delete the post, it was actually about people using the wrong hashtag so flooding the # BLM feed with black squares which is unhelpful as it hides pertinent and useful information.

Reactions: 9
I am actually appalled by this. A new low for her. No wonder people actually hate you Rebecca you don’t give a duck about anyone else. Never ever said this in my life before but I look forward to your continued demise. Deleting that square just shows you don’t give a tit. Im in complete shock and disgust

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Now this would be the opportunity to own and apologise for your repeated mistakes in this matter Reb. Free advice- you’re welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
White washing at its best🤦‍♀️. Maybe she should have taken the opportunity to educate herself last year given that she didnt understand what was so wrong with what she posted? Not wait until its the current buzzword on Instasham.

Reactions: 18
Why didn’t she get rid of it yesterday if she realised that!! Load of bull she only deleted it today because it doesn’t fit with her theme!! She’s a vile human being!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why the hell would she show a laptop and sticking up a finger. Wow she really does have a self destruct button.

I know you read hear Becs so do tell, what have you learned? Fortunately I’m a mature adult and don’t feel the need to stick up a finger to people that disagree with me. Google adult. It would be a start.

Reactions: 18
Unsurprisingly she’s more concerned with maintaining her white, privileged aesthetic than support black lives.

It’s shocking but also completely in keeping with her character.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I called it. I used to think she was just stupid. Low intelligence, shallow and vapid, but you know fundamentally harmless. I am 100 percent sure she is a racist. The latest story suggests she has considered the facts of what is happening and tone of the tragic situation and decided that this middle finger and delete the square is the correct approach??? That’s just bordering on evil levels of ignorance. I watched a story about how people of faith are coping in this situation. Those with faith are talking about listening for God and trying not to let Satan win. Looks like to me Rebby would sign up to Satan’s MLM if he offered her 25% commission. 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.