Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know how buttaaaaaay has been so so easy to train? We’ve not seen him because he’s been the one taking the pictures/videos of them while adventuring.
She advertised for a student photographer didn’t she?
Maybe Buuuurrrrrtaaaay Boy got the gig?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Crop tops are certainly not the staple wardrobe of my similar aged daughter!

For bike riding surely leggings, shorts and a T-shirt to cover shoulders from the sun is more practical?

Reactions: 19
Crop tops are certainly not the staple wardrobe of my similar aged daughter!

For bike riding surely leggings, shorts and a T-shirt to cover shoulders from the sun is more practical?
Crop tops have their place. Riding a bike no. T-shirt and shorts or leggings more appropriate

Reactions: 12
How have they stuck to the rules ? I’m not saying everyone is but neither has everyone got a public account for the world to see ...
1. having a dog walker when there are 2 fully grown and able adults in the house.
2. Meeting friends weeks ago and having them take a photo (Cos god forbid you can just say hello or have a chat without doing so)
3. cycling around with his chummies, very closely which could be seen in his mirrored glasses.
4. Making non essential trip for coffee which resulted in the cafe having to
Close their outdoor seating because her majesty couldn’t resist another selfie.
5. Having parents over and god knows who else before phase 1 started.

I don’t watch the videos on you tube anymore, is that what she said , that they had been following the rules to suit their families ?!

Reactions: 8
“I usually just wear these sunglasses for our ski holidays.”

soooo, just that one time then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I enjoyed when she did slimming world for a week, didn’t actually sign up or pay any money, just did her own thing but set up an insta for it and did a tips and tricks SW video 😂
She can very quickly become an expert at something and have done it loads of times despite only doing it once and then forget she filmed it and we all know 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It must be killing her not being able to put up a post about racism. Everyone of the insta influencer huns is at it and we know how she loves a band wagon to jump on! I’m not posting trite memes. Or colourful info graphics. Instead me and the kids have decided that on the back of some history homework on the colonies we are going to look at how people of colour have been exploited in the name of building the empire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lee zooming in on the salmon cos you’d blink and miss it otherwise... why are they so stingy with food??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s probably better keeping her mouth shut on the racism thing. Something that they said was “just a joke” in a lift between chummies turned out to be a real shitstorm. In fact according to this pyramid the KKK and racist jokes are actually at the top of the socially unacceptable yes Beggy that’s unacceptable white supremacy pyramid. Anyone that works with her in the future may find this being thrown at them as advice to get rid of her. Especially seeing the shift in attitudes of late.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.