Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not ageing well is old beggy meldrum!! I suppose that’s what happens when your life online is one big web of lies and deceit. It’s a shame she picked that path but the green eyed monster got to her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will off shore workers need to quarantine 14 days when arriving back onshore from now on for the foreseeable ? I’m genuinely not sure if it’s classed as “back to the uk” or not plus there will be people from all over the world on the rigs ?

Reactions: 8
Will off shore workers need to quarantine 14 days when arriving back onshore from now on for the foreseeable ? I’m genuinely not sure if it’s classed as “back to the uk” or not plus there will be people from all over the world on the rigs ?
North Sea workers don’t have to quarantine when they get back onshore. I think most of the companies are now testing everyone the day before they go offshore now.

Reactions: 8
She is not ageing well is old beggy meldrum!! I suppose that’s what happens when your life online is one big web of lies and deceit. It’s a shame she picked that path but the green eyed monster got to her
Took the exact two words out of my mouth.... Lies and deceipt. I'll add another two, greed and fuckwit. 🙄

North Sea workers don’t have to quarantine when they get back onshore. I think most of the companies are now testing everyone the day before they go offshore now.
Yes think so. I've seen a thing on Facebook today about cases offshore. I don't know if North Sea though but that's a serious worry in that working /living environment wherever it is. 😕.

Reactions: 3
It was! Has anyone got a shot of her sitting in the buffet area with the beehive hairdo of dreams and scabby sunburnt nose? (that caused permanent skin damage as it still lights up nowadays 😳)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Typo or no?! 🤔 I think what she meant was "I adore all of you funding me"
she looks bloody awful. Her skin looks rough - massive cold sore or spot on her lip and massive crows feet. She looks old and haggard.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll tell you what’s really irritating me just now is the sheer amount of influencers that have posted about George Floyd today and how staying silent makes you as racist as the animals that attack POC. Yet every one of these influencers found nothing wrong with what the Meldrums said about the KKK that day in the lift. In fact correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t every single one of them remain silent during the whole debacle so does that mean Louise Pentland, Kerry Conway and Rebecca Lamb to name a few took the side of the oppressor and remained silent on the subject. ls it because the Meldrums were their friends. Or was it because it was “just a joke” 🙄 It annoys me that because a poor man was subjected to a brutal attack and murdered due to the colour of his skin suddenly they are all PC and woke and jump on the anti-racism bandwagon. In this day and age the fact we need to state that any lives matter black or otherwise just to look PC is disgusting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ll tell you what’s really irritating me just now is the sheer amount of influencers that have posted about George Floyd today and how staying silent makes you as racist as the animals that attack POC. Yet every one of these influencers found nothing wrong with what the Meldrums said about the KKK that day in the lift. In fact correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t every single one of them remain silent during the whole debacle so does that mean Louise Pentland, Kerry Conway and Rebecca Lamb to name a few took the side of the oppressor and remained silent on the subject. I mean it was “just a joke” after all 🙄 It annoys me that because a poor man was subjected to a brutal attack and murdered due to the colour of his skin suddenly they are all PC and woke and jump on the anti-racism bandwagon. In this day and age the fact we need to state that any lives matter into look PC is disgusting.
completely agree.

sarah “this mama life” (Vom) is another one. Throwing herself on the bandwagon now when it suits.....

Reactions: 16
completely agree.

sarah “this mama life” (Vom) is another one. Throwing herself on the bandwagon now when it suits.....
Thank you @BettyCrocker. I’ve seriously been fuming about this. Only “not racist” when it suits them. They’re all suddenly quoting Nelson Mandela and wearing black lives matter badges but when they’re mates were and still are racist they gloss over it pretending their eyes and ears are painted on. Notice how the Meldrums haven’t mentioned it or do injustices outside of Inchmarlo not matter. That “this mama life” is a typical Westhill lass all pampered and pandered to.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you @BettyCrocker. I’ve seriously been fuming about this. Only “not racist” when it suits them. They’re all suddenly quoting Nelson Mandela and wearing black lives matter badges but when they’re mates were and still are racist they gloss over it pretending their eyes and ears are painted on. Notice how the Meldrums haven’t mentioned it or do injustices outside of Inchmarlo not matter. That “this mama life” is a typical Westhill lass all pampered and pandered to.
The meldrums cant really say anything I dont think, unless they want the KKK debacle to resurface, and we know they've tried to bury it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They changed it that offshore workers didn’t have to quarantine and I assumed it was for those in North Sea, however those coming back from international countries im not sure I didn’t ask my family who are abroad

completely agree.

Doesn’t Sarah this mama life and rebecca meet up when she comes home to Aberdeen?

Reactions: 1
Next three weeks it will be Round at ma Cannons... She 'll just replace cinderlee/ nannymclee... She 'll prob have ( I bloody hate this influencer word that is so pissing "current") self care time than now!! Florrie will be back at school.. She potentially back in nursery asap they 'll open soon .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Next three weeks it will be Round at ma Cannons... She 'll just replace cinderlee/ nannymclee... She 'll prob have ( I bloody hate this influencer word that is so missing "current") self care time than now!! Footie will be back at school.. She potentially back in nursery asap they 'll open soon .
Schools and nurseries aren’t opening until August and even then it’s going to be split with home schooling as all children can’t be in school at the same time so it’s part time schooling!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.