Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee Meldrum is a pathetic, flaccid excuse for a father. Not only does he put his kids all over the internet, he repeatedly posts photos/videos of them in vulnerable poses that make them targets for child molesters. The online world is rife with these vile creatures. I know this as my friend used to work in child protection for the police - she used to warn us of the this terrible world (in very broad terms). It’s sickening that the Meldrums must know that images of their daughters are used in this way and give zero fucks. The most terrifying thing is everyone knows where they live, when their dads away, where they play, jeez even which bedrooms are the girls and the woods to the rest of their house make them particularly exposed. Especially since the dozy bints took a fence panel down to the area where they throw all their tit. Those two pair of limp idiots are negligent in their parental duty to protect those girls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Safiyah apparently! 😂
Don’t forget Saffi as well! 🤦🏻‍♀️

If they’re getting a gifted kids playhouse I will seriously crack the shits. If a company wants to gift that, gift it to a family that has lost a parent in this crisis or the like.
And no I’m not a jealous loser. My backyard is 73 acres of beautiful private bush and my Australian husband who has surfed every day of his life nearly and is 53, looks younger than Pat
I’m voting we all have a Bastards day ( holiday) out at your house!!! 🍾🍾🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fifi?, what the hell is wrong with this pair?, how many names has S been given?.

I know our names get shortened or elongated, but they are a version of our names.

What is this saying to Safiyah?, I really do not get it.

Reactions: 6
They are both very quiet today... my guess is they are home and you can clearly see what work is being done in any story

Reactions: 8
Reb is always changing peoples names I think.
She suddenly started calling her friend Cath “Thrin” and she calls Lee Meld or Meldrum because she hates his name.
It seems like either she does this with names she doesn’t like or it’s a power thing.

Reactions: 12
What bizarre field of flowers is little flo-belle lying in?!? Neon orange flowers?? Oh wait, it’s just a field of yellow buttercups filtered to duck so that it fits with her grid. The flowers look nuclear and the blue sky is beyond ridiculous. Does she not understand she lives in beautiful natural Scotland, but she’s filtering it so much it’s hideous. Ok add a filter but you can tone down the crazy colours/saturation to make it a little more normal. And why the need to filter so much on a photo of your little girl? Make her more tanned? Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Normally when they go quiet something is happening, then there is usually a big reveal.

Last time they went quiet for few days, Bertie was the big reveal.

Talking of Bertie, she seems to have lost interest in him already, shame on her if she has, doesn’t surprise me though.

Reactions: 7
Indeed all is quiet which is unusual, especially after their busy couple of days!!! And especially for Pat. Clearly something going on! She’s just uploaded a pic from yesterday to distract us.............. something suspect going on in the garden for sure!

Reactions: 4
How’s Cinderellee doing with his 100 push ups and sit ups (well....they weren’t sit ups...try reverse crunches next time, Lee, to protect your womb).

Begs isn’t doing great with her work out either.

...it’s almost like they’re not good at sticking to things....🤷‍♀️

Could it be a hot tub
They have the lack of taste, so probably.

What bizarre field of flowers is little flo-belle lying in?!? Neon orange flowers?? Oh wait, it’s just a field of yellow buttercups filtered to duck so that it fits with her grid. The flowers look nuclear and the blue sky is beyond ridiculous. Does she not understand she lives in beautiful natural Scotland, but she’s filtering it so much it’s hideous. Ok add a filter but you can tone down the crazy colours/saturation to make it a little more normal. And why the need to filter so much on a photo of your little girl? Make her more tanned? Bizarre.
I think orange wild poppies....although knowing her they’re probably red but she’s changed the filter so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do they really think she doesn't use a filter?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she once say she’s changed her mind and no longer likes Safiyahs name? Pretty rubbish thing to say online about your daughter, as she’ll find it one day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder if they all wash when they get home from their MANY trips out? Normally they should anyway but especially now there’s a pandemic!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if they all wash when they get home from their MANY trips out? Normally they should anyway but especially now there’s a pandemic!
Naw.....she’ll just stay a manky bint all day, per normal. Reb plus family are above all of the rules, because she is soooooo special.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe they have realised when they post they screw up by “doing a Cummings” and not following rules eg sitting outside Ridefriend in lees glasses reflection.

They'll be off having a picnic or meeting folk.

Reactions: 3
They are quiet because they are filming for tonight’s upload, remember Lee mentioned that all would be revealed on what was being done in a stand alone vlog probably, this could be it!

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she once say she’s changed her mind and no longer likes Safiyahs name? Pretty rubbish thing to say online about your daughter, as she’ll find it one day.
She has mentioned it in a vlog a few times and in her stories. She wished she went for Sophia.i remember when tamera elecstone (can’t spell her last name sorry) did her show. She did a story saying she preferd Sophia over Safiyah. That’s where she got the Fifi from

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.