Mrs Meldrum #86 Cycling around with our chummies, flaunting lockdown like Dominic Cummings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fifi 🙄 That poor girl must be like “I wonder what my parents will call me this week?”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That fence paint looks rank. "Sage green" would look lovely near a wee white or cream cottage style house. Clashes horribly with marshmallow mansion (love that description😃). Im surprised she didnt go for the grey that every influencer and their granny goes for.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lee is so thirsty for attention he definitely bashes one out in the toilet when he gets a few comments on his grid post
Especially with the “I know it’s a hard time for everyone, I am here to talk to you” chat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattle controls The Meldrum’s and The Meldrum’s control tattle. Vicious circle of ‘entertainment’.

Reactions: 10
My money is on the slabs that he's power washed but still look filthy being replaced with something nicer and some fancy rattan garden furniture then that ties in with getting the playroom used more, she'll want to use it all the time if it looks nice for the gram with the doors opening onto a nice patio or decked area!

See that's a sensible suggestion the only room that opens and looks into the garden she makes a playroom it's bonkers.
Those patio slabs defiantly need to go
Thourght they were levelling that dangerous step/ drop.
The free asda garden furniture has not weathered well .
Wonder what the state of the current patio French doors are.
Clearly family room needs be proper dining room.
Make the dungeon a lounge with toys concealed in corner.
Make the playroom a lovely grown up living entertaining area.

Growing up fufi meant girls front bottom
I'm old I think fifi and the flower tots.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If they’re getting a gifted kids playhouse I will seriously crack the shits. If a company wants to gift that, gift it to a family that has lost a parent in this crisis or the like.
And no I’m not a jealous loser. My backyard is 73 acres of beautiful private bush and my Australian husband who has surfed every day of his life nearly and is 53, looks younger than Pat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
If they’re getting a gifted kids playhouse I will seriously crack the shits. If a company wants to gift that, gift it to a family that has lost a parent in this crisis or the like.
And no I’m not a jealous loser. My backyard is 73 acres of beautiful private bush and my Australian husband who has surfed every day of his life nearly and is 53, looks younger than Pat
My guess is articial grass so that her majesty doesn’t need to maintain it when she is “solo parenting “ some landscaping around that and probably a free/press discounted play House and kennel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They don’t fit, and they don’t go together, to say she was gifted so much those kids always look a state. Not a Katie Ellison fan but at least she takes pride in how her kids dress
They are lovely bairns but yes she dresses them oddly especially Safiyah always looks like she is wearing clothes to small and they are pretty mis matched which given the amount of clothes they have seems strange she is little better she dresses like a person who doesn’t know what her style is her clothes swamp her and considering she took the mick out of women who wear joggers to the school gate is happy to float about in skin tight leggings 🤷‍♀️

Safiah has always worn clothes that are far too small. It just comes across that Grabby doesn't give a tit about her.

Reactions: 10
Reb won’t be able to dress all the girlies the same unless S is crammed into too small too short clothes.
And all dressing the same is in the instamum rules so it has to be done.

imagine dressing your children according to their own likes and style, and size, that would be madness!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That fence paint looks rank. "Sage green" would look lovely near a wee white or cream cottage style house. Clashes horribly with marshmallow mansion (love that description😃). Im surprised she didnt go for the grey that every influencer and their granny goes for.
The grey one probably wasn’t free!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marshmallow mansion cracks me up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.