Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blackpool

I just can’t understand why post pics/videos of your children for the world to see, not just them but all the idiots doing it, my daughter is now in her 20’s she would hate everyone knowing everything about her childhood I’m sure!! I just don’t get it, well I do.... £££££ 😟 that’s all they are to them is money, so so sad
My child is 7 and we were looking at some home videos from when she was two (super cute age and just adorable) and she couldn’t watch. She was so embarrassed. There was nothing at all embarrassing (in my eyes) but she’s so self aware even at that young age. It was just an innocuous home video of kids being kids. It wasn’t online, just for us to watch.
Imagine having your whole child hood plastered across every social media platform, imagine your classmates being able to access and watch videos of when you were being potty trained etc. It’s so sad that these children are being exposed in this way. It makes them so vulnerable even to their own peers, never mind to those with sinister and despicable motives. It makes me want to cry for them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Calmasyoulike

Oi you pair of dicks! Scotland is coming out of lockdown SLOWLY!! That means you may be allowed to see one or two people at a time in a park at a social distance. Not seeing a whole squad of your “chums” at once. It’s plebs like you 2 that are the reason Coronavirus will just keep on circulating. Would of thought Lee would know better considering his Mum works for the NHS. You have now been upgraded from a pair of fannies to a pair of pricks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Booberella

She is just so ridiculous 🙄 she can’t miss an opportunity to eye fuck herself....
She's probably been trying to figure out what famous person it is she looks like.

spot the difference ORANGE NARCS-min.PNG

Anyway, happy weekend everyone & on with the gos!

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Also the girls were extremely good at flying (on a plane obviously, not even they can actually fly) and people stopped Reb to tell her how absolutely amazing they were at it.

Until Poppy came along, screamed the plane down and puked all over Mrs M.

• Haha

InstaFamous

I fOrGoT I had no trousers on guys! Probably because I’m just so teeny weeny I really need to wear trousers made for fairies anyway!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
For everyone asking why they don't do xyz to their house, the answer is simple....Grubby has a superiority complex. She still believes she is a popular influencer, why should she do DIY when she should be gifted it! She is still deluded enough to think she can "manifest" aka beg for all the freebies for the house. She fully expected a new free kitchen, curtains etc by now, she's waiting for it. She's deluded enough to think she is still in the same ranks as Norris and Pentland.

You've been relegated hun, they left you behind long ago! Time to put your hands in your pockets and learn how to pay for things again!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Noimnotatroll

Chatty Member
Says it all about her when the third thing on her ‘five year’ list is wealth. She’s so money-hungry that it’s actually grotesque 🙈

• Heart

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
So, yesterday was my daughter’s birthday. My best friend sent a present. It was a lovely outfit and....a copy of Mummy and Me by Grabecca Meldrum 😱
I sent her a message asking if she knew who Rebecca Meldrum was. She said “No, should I?” Hahahaha I tried to explain and she said “Oh God, what have I bought?” 🤣

Do you think I could return it to Sainsbury’s?!

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
There’s no way Lee opened a bottle of Prosecco to drink by himself in the garden. We’ve already seen Reb with a massive glass of wine in front of her at Easter dinner. So why is she lying about being teetotal?
I’m guessing she got too drunk earlier in the year, acted the total boll*cks, made a show of herself, and then swore off drink - until the fear passed and she’s back on it now.
She acts like an absolute bellend whenever she’s had a shandy. Remember her utter shite patter when she was in Edinburgh with her mum & Sister? The nonsense when she was on her weekend away in Edinburgh with her friends (“ ohhhh look how EDGY i am?! Am I EDGY?! These sunglasses are just SO EDGY!”) the high pitched screatching and screaming with her mum when they had prosecco one afternoon? She’s obviously one of those people who can’t handle a drink and just acts like a twat whenever alcohol is involved.

why lie about being t-total? This woman lies about EVERYTHING. From the sublime to the ridiculous. It’s because she’s so unbelievably dull that she has to lie to try and make her boring life seem slightly less mundane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Who climbs over someone’s property next to a horse!! Who does she think she is!!! Just to get a photo!!!
The message from The lady who owns the horses was very polite but it’s obvious what she’s saying - those are my horses, don’t go near them with your kids or your dog and don’t feed them. Back the fuck off.
If I had someone comment like that, I’d probably have taken the photo down and sent the woman an apology message - because I’d be aware that I’d pissed someone off and I’d want to smooth it over.
but what does Rebecca Meldrum do? She flips off a sarky reply and then continues to post photos of her kids petting someone else’s horse!!!!!!!!!! It’s unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

it’s like she just doesn’t get it. Nothing seems to go through her thick skull. She just never seems to pick up on social clues.

• Heart

Dreamy

‘Wealthy’fuck off!!!! Who even says that when someone asks you that question!!!! You don’t even work!! Oh god she does my head in!?

• Haha
  • Heart