Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
This repulses me. It should be illegal. It’s not okay. It is disgusting.
What parent in their right mind would photograph this, like fully go out of their way to set their camera up to photograph this and put on social media for paedophiles to see.
View attachment 136986
Might get some backlash here sorry don’t mean to offend but is S not a bit too old to still be having a bath with her dad?

Reactions: 37
Just like to point out...
Casual racism is still racism.🤷‍♀️

In other news, are we getting a video today? Bets on what?! A nice homely vlog with Pat back at the helm?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Kaywree

Doing an accent isn't rasist.

I think this is where lines are blurred because as I said in my earlier post, everyone says things that could be seen as offensive but done in an innocent way because you know no better. Its how you deal with it after and mrs m tries to cover her tracks instead of saying sorry I didnt realise I was being offensive.
YES IT IS. If you’ve ever had someone take the piss out of you using your own accent then you’d know that it fucking hurts and makes you feel like an outsider/other/lesser human being. If you’ve not experienced that feeling then whatever lucky you, but don’t tell others that they are wrong to categorise these experiences as racism. These ignorant racist remarks happen all to often with her whether it’s intentional or not, she should understand what is right and wrong by now. She refuses to be educated, learn and grow just like many other people who have grown up thinking it’s okay to call Chinese take away a “ch**ky” and mock the voices of those providing them a service because English isn’t their first language 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Aazp8687

Who records themselves eating cereal and uploads it to 106,000 people??!!! Christ alive. What is the world coming to. She just loves herself. Just go and eat your breakfast with your family like any other mother! 😒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Booklover

VIP Member
Lee out on a bike ride with a chum...”61km WE’VE done” and the pic before you can see his friend in his glasses. In Scotland we are not allowed to exercise with someone out with our own household!! I know plenty others who would love to do that, like England are allowed, but as of yet those rules have not relaxed. Who do they think they are that rules that do not apply to them!? I can not stand them more and more every day!!!
Selfish idiot!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
OMG some of the people that comment on her grid!
“Not long now - flights are back on, I can’t wait to get some heat!”
Seriously?? Do they think Covid19 has suddenly gone?! Mind you these ARE the same brainless sheep that racked up £34000 in sales for her Tropics shit. No wonder she carries on in her little bubble with people like that stroking her
( enormous) ego.
Also somehow she manages to look really arrogant and supercilious in every photo she takes. 😡 Look at me look at meeeeee......aren't I just fabulous and gorgeous!
No you’re a jumped up spoilt pampered Princess who really needs a dose of reality.
What a twat she is.

• Heart
  • Haha

Fathead

VIP Member
Who records themselves eating cereal and uploads it to 106,000 people??!!! Christ alive. What is the world coming to. She just loves herself. Just go and eat your breakfast with your family like any other mother! 😒
I actually just came on here to let you all know I just ate some breakfast. You may proceed with your day now

• Haha

Yoyofloflo

Ok, I have watched these videos for a while and never really commented too much on here but good god this latest video pissed me off.
Firstly, yes home schooling is hard, we all know that and everyone is finding ways to navigate this hard and strange time, and if she worked from home I could understand why she may find it as hard as she bloody seems to. I have 3 children under 9 and am working from home. My husband is back out at work and I make sure their school work is done and all their other needs are met as best I can. If that means I log off and log back on and work until midnight when they go to bed so be it. She has NOTHING to do except care for those children and educate them and she can’t be bothered!!

Secondly the comments about the hairdressers were just downright rude. Anyone who commented as a hairdresser on that post warning her was BEFORE she actually said her hairdresser had made the toner for her. They thought she was using a box dye and trying to help her not make a mistake. Does she make that clear? No.

Thirdly, we know you don’t want another child, we get that okay and that is your right. I have 3 children whom I adore and I will not be having anymore. However I do not go around telling people this repeatedly as you don’t your audience, someone may have fertility issues, financial issues etc that stop them from having kids and would kill for what you have.She is entitled to find parenting hard, it is hard but stop filming and broadcasting for the world, and your daughters to eventually see that you clearly wished you never had 3 children.
Sorry, rant over, it has been a long day.

• Heart

Waffledoggy

What the flip are they playing at?!?!? Allowing the girls to climb all over someone else fence - could easily be or have been contaminated, then having their coffees on a table outside the cafe?!?! Don’t they know the virus can live on wooden surfaces for up to 3 days?! Was their coffee “essential”?!?! Seriously?! My husband and I are both frontline NHS workers and find their behaviour an absolute kick in the teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Of all the people she’s missed during lockdown it’s ‘mums from playgroups’ everyone knows you hate playgroups beggy & thanks for confirming you’ve never stopped seeing your mum & dad you twat 👍🏼

• Haha

Bluefox

Chatty Member
And how do you do? Do you have to work really hard for sales? Seems like a lot of work at your end for what you get? What's your honest thoughts? (genuinely curious)
I have found it hard work but selling doesn't come naturally to me! I joined because I had a genuine love for the products and the ethos of the company (natural products, less chemicals, reducing waste and plastic etc) Susie Ma is incredible and her story is inspiring. The first time i saw her and listened to her in person was 8 months before I joined. I think it's also import to note that I've been burned by an MLM before (Ann Summers in my uni days🙄) so joining Tropic wasn't something I took lightly.

I have a small customer base and that's always worked for me as my tropic sales pay for my tropic products - that's my choice not because I can't have my commission in cash! I don't pester or force it on anyone but if someone is interested or it comes up in conversation, then of course I'm happy to talk about it. I find at pampers that the products sell themselves, not everyone likes everything but everyone usually always likes something! I've had individual customer orders from £5 up to £100

Tropic isn't my main income, I have a part time job as a teaching assistant, which will be full time from the new school year, so I don't rely on the money - it's extra and like I said - funds the products for me. I don't put in half as much work as some of the ambassadors in my team, and some of them seem to do quite well. My manager has never pressured me into doing more than what I've wanted. My best month was just over £800, some months I've sold £0. I don't get told off if I don't reach £250. You definitely get out of this what you put in. Alot of the ladies in my team have been doing loads of live videos and virtual pampers throughout lockdown and this is something I haven't felt able to do in a time where people are unsure about their income etc. But then if Tropic is your only income, I can see the need to keep going.

I will say I was really pleased at how quickly the influencer issue was addressed. I think they could be damaging to the brand if they are someone who does not uphold the values of Tropic, value their customers and share the correct information about products and their uses. Alot of Ambassadors, and i include myself in this, have spent a lot of time learning about the different ingredients, uses of the products and wouldn't ever recommend a product that wasn't suitable for a person even if it meant losing a sale.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Basically what she said in the vlog was that they aren't getting the views or AD money from doing youtube anymore so it's not worth the effort so are dropping down to two vlogs a week. One for The Meldrums, one for hers.

Hahaha!!!

What ever happened to “you tube is my jam/I have a passion for creating content/I love this you tube community”

Or did she only love it when she was making money hand over fist from it?!

• Heart
  • Haha