Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoyofloflo

Was she mocking his accent or mocking what he was saying to her? There's a big difference.
If she was saying something offensive about him in his accent yes rasist.
If she was repeating what he was saying in his accent that's not racist
Not necessarily racist but entirely unecessary and easily perceived as such.

Lol her followers are deeply admire her honesty and openness.

So so many brands want to work with her.
Considerable attention from brands ! Ellas kitchen paid me to visit a food bank. No mention neilsons
Able to under take a campaign in down to earth natural way ie readily I lock my 2 year old in a room.

Not sure they are a direct agency as couple on there are quite famous and others represented by gleam like Pentland.
That looks like an old page to me. It says she's got 80k+ followers on Instagram when she's actually got over 100k.

Madcat

Her roots seem to have made an appearance already!!! 😂😂😂
I recognise the jumper on this photo from a company online, the tired mama collection I think, I've liked the look of it as I like a crossover hoodie and wanted to save to buy it but I absolutely will NOT be buying it if it's been gifted to this bint.
Does anyone know if it was gifted?

Tigercat55

Chatty Member
Oh aye - the swing she “put up by herself” the other day (clearly had her parents there to help her!) and then the swing came down again so they could film macho man himself putting it up.....

absolute idiots.
I think they’ve actually got two of those swing hammock things and they were putting the second one up the other day