Mrs Meldrum #83 her hair is as dead and dry as Lee’s front lawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The washing machine is disgusting, she uses cheap ASDA own powder too which I find quite strange she can buy quality washing powder yet spends a fortune on skincare

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Another tropics delivery...how much?? Obviously aiming to hit her targets by buying for herself!

Reactions: 10
The washing machine is disgusting, she uses cheap ASDA own powder too which I find quite strange she can buy quality washing powder yet spends a fortune on skincare
There's nothing wrong with asda washing powder, I always use it. Washes better than branded washing powder IMO and the smell isn't overpowering and half the price

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Please dont be snobby about washing powder I use asda own brand and it washes the clothes fine...

Reactions: 33
She’s said she gets veg boxes delivered. Whalar load of tit she talks. Listen up, if that was the truth we would have at least one, maybe two, even three vlogs about that tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s said she gets veg boxes delivered. Whalar load of tit she talks. Listen up, if that was the truth we would have at least one, maybe two, even three vlogs about that tit
Is she building upto veg box ad?
Look at her asda , butcher and now veg box provider all deliver to her and not vunerable people.
I tried to get milk and more and riverford was impossible as not taking on new customers.

Reactions: 7
There will be now it's been mentioned on her .... mrs meldrum frantically searching for veg boxes ...

• Haha
Shes insta story galore today
Makes me laugh because she's been hiding away the last 2 weeks when Lee has been home and that poor peach of a bastard has done everything while she's been lounging about with her book or answering questions about tropic that nobody is asking. There's been no cleaning, no lunches on her stories and the second Lee goes back she's a mega mum balancing family life all on her own. duck off bec your a lazy witch and make your husband do everything when he comes home. Slag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
These stories are hilarious!!
Smashing solo parenting guys.....oh and who said she doesn’t eat and never eats with the girls?! 😂😂😂😂

I also thought if she’d had veg boxes delivered we’d have seen it. Did she fail to mention the deliveries from her& Lees mum?

• Heart
Beggy makes a big deal when she had a pencil delivered. A veg box would have had 17 stories, 3 vlogs and 2 grid posts for sure. She gets wonky value carrots. She's Asda not Waitrose but she can't just own that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tidying the room. Why are there so many clothes over the floor? If it is dirty washing why has an adult in the household not dealt with that rather than let it build up. If it is clean clothes wtaf.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure it's been commented on before but just catching up on her recent videos and "I'd never dream of drinking chemicals" must be the dumbest thing I've ever heard coming out of anyone's mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.