Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice she was out on a walk on her own on Saturday and then in the vlog she’s out with the whole family too. She’s clearly going out on more than one walk a day!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m more thinking yet another gifted bike? A lot of biking in their beloved woods today...
Well she said they’d just got safiyah a new bike, it has to be gifted, there’s no way they’d just buy a bike.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s been drinking when doing the quiz. She was talking all strange at the end and her face was flushed

Reactions: 5
Arrrggghhh I cannot watch when she’s eating that toast 😡 duck me, it sounds like she’s munching on gravel.
It’s giving me the rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.