Mrs Meldrum #81 Multiple businesses, multiple lies, Mrs M, Superwoman in disguise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know what she would've told the police if she got stopped making a completely unnecessary 20 mile journey with her three kids to the heliport to pick him up.

Reactions: 8
Would love to know what she would've told the police if she got stopped making a completely unnecessary 20 mile journey with her three kids to the heliport to pick him up.
I wouldn't say that's unnecessary? I'll be taking my husband to the heliport when he goes away and the kids will have to come too.

Reactions: 24
I wouldn't say that's unnecessary? I'll be taking my husband to the heliport when he goes away and the kids will have to come too.
Surprising. I'm instructed by my organisation to use a taxi for this journey 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Lovely to see how happy the kids where to see there dad. But what’s with the pitty party, when he sees her she says I’m tired, then gets annoyed when the kids come in the house. Then refuses them to watch TV all day, poor kids are on lockdown cut them some slack. Maybe that’s why they never finished filming they watched tv😂 you have chosen as a family for him to be away for 2 weeks at a time. Personally I would like a more manageable home so my husband could be with the family all the time. It’s life choices you made them suck them up 🤪

Reactions: 11
I don't think I have seen her as genuinely excited and happy as she was with that bleeping cold coffee than anything she has done with her girls. Odd woman.

Reactions: 15
She started team tomm, which I do think is amazing, but I’m sure it only lasted a week with her. It’d be really good for her, 30 minutes a day, give or take and she could keep on top of the housework,
Team tomm is the only thing she ever influenced me in, and I'm actually glad she did, about 18 months down the line! My other half thinks I'm mental having someone tell me what jobs and when to do them, but going from full time employed to redundant and pregnant I felt I should be cleaning the whole time I was home. Tomm helped me break it down, keep clean and tidy and not spend all day every day doing it! 😂

And I'm sorry, but freezer Yorkshire's.....they're offensive 😅😅
🙈 I use freezer yorkies as I can't seem to make gluten free ones 😂

Reactions: 5
She’d be allowed to do that. Public service probably not running to plan and possibly not to Banchory a lot just now and rather that than taxi atm.

Must all have different policies I guess. They've all been told only to travel in their own cars.
We’ve all been told for work purposes to use own cars but they relaxed rules few days ago that only if in no other option can Key workers share travelling to work If No other way

Reactions: 5
She’d be allowed to do that. Public service probably not running to plan and possibly not to Banchory a lot just now and rather that than taxi atm.

We’ve all been told for work purposes to use own cars but they relaxed rules few days ago that only if in no other option can Key workers share travelling to work If No other way
A lot of guildlines say not to take taxis/ubers etc as u can't keep 2 metres from the random person driving, safer to travel in your own car/with family. I'm sure that's the only reason she's starting taking him/picking him up, he used to post about waiting for a taxi!

Reactions: 7
So, pat works away, does all the cleaning, cooking and entertaining the kids when home and now does the vlogs as well. Is there anything she actually does?? Apart from spend hours washing her face?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It's just embarrassing. Imagine thinking, in January, "ooooh look some free lamb, that'll be lovely in April" 😂
How did they have lamb in January though isn’t it seasonal ?! Or was it frozen on delivery. Actually I don’t Care 😂free food and the worlds on its kneees. Again, tone deaf

That picture of her and the kids on insta is off. Why is she always cuddling the dog?? Surely she should have her arms round the kids instead?
Spot on. My dog would hate me if I was forever hanging of her like R.M is.

Reactions: 7
How did they have lamb in January though isn’t it seasonal ?! Or was it frozen on delivery. Actually I don’t Care 😂free food and the worlds on its kneees. Again, tone deaf
Dude you can buy lamb all year round 😂

• Haha
The *ultimate* irony that the kids have been allowed to sit in front of the TV for ‘way too much’, but the minute Lee’s home the TV is banned - gotta have him earning his keep, after all eh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A lot of guildlines say not to take taxis/ubers etc as u can't keep 2 metres from the random person driving, safer to travel in your own car/with family. I'm sure that's the only reason she's starting taking him/picking him up, he used to post about waiting for a taxi!
Yes he did get picked up before. She’s shown that on camera

Reactions: 3
She missed him so much yet when he he got in the car not even a kiss or smile... God the vile dirty look she gave him and the I m just tired grumpy comment. She should swap with a single parent in a cramped tower block flat ... She lives in a mansion with huge garden for the kids. No real money worries.. no How to feed her kids worries. She is a ungrateful nasty cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her latest video titled "he's finally home!!!!!" like he's been away nearly half the year or something, it's only been 2 weeks and having 3 kids to look after, yes it's hard on your own but the days sure do whizz by. She's trying to be dramatic again 🙄
Notice he's done a roast. Bet she didn't do one the whole 2 weeks she's been on her own.

And the roast was a bloody AD as well. She was sneaky too, she labelled her shot of Lees insta as an AD but on Lees own Instagram he hasn't put AD or anything..
He's also changed his description to say he works on the oil rigs and dabbles in YouTube now 🤔🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.