Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fireflies

VIP Member
Part of me feels sorry for him.

He felt like the meldrums was him working too.

He took comments about people not interested in him playing golf bad

When she did video deleting meldrums channel he seemed so sad

Since hes been lost.

Im not sure if edited out or does he hardly go out and do activities anymore.
She treats him like an au pair.

As annoying as he is.

He does a lot round the house and lions share of childcare .

He has no direction. I think he knows you tube won't last forever.

Reactions: 19
The whole "adventurer" thing has always pissed me off. WHEN have they ever done anything adventurous? They travel to all these amazing countries and never explore further than shopping malls and beaches. They have absolutely no concept of cultural experiences and I worry those little girls are being sold a life of mass consumerism as well as being treated like little commodities. Their whole life is just shocking.

Maraco

She's also deleted the Victim Support suggestion for her chosen charities .....?????....

Queenie

VIP Member
If I were paid by a charity to make a FIVE MINUTE video, especially a charity close to my heart, I would give the money back to the charity. My conscience wouldn’t allow me to keep the money, especially for so little work. My mother died from cancer & it would be abhorrent for me to accept money from a cancer charity. If they want to pay someone else that’s up to them. I just couldn’t do it.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
So does she have days when she isn't a mum if she also has mum days? Surely even when you're busy making your youtube jam and having important conference calls while wearing Timmy Mallets glasses you're still a mum?

Reactions: 18

Nicolej33

You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???
Dick, sad bastards, plebs yet you have a cheek to call us keyboard warriors after that little rant, does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior.

Also - "And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad." NEWSFLASH that's exactly what you are doing on here with us. What a silly little hypocrite.

M

Member 2133

Is it just me or are they all always ill????

I thought they were always taking #multivitamin #bassets #ad #:poop:

fireflies

VIP Member
Dear meldrums

This comes from a good place.

Please book a doctors appointment for poppy shee been ill for a week now.
Theres obviously something up.
I understand your busy and tired.
And doctors appointments some times hard to get. But due to being ill for a week and her age they would see her.

It upsets me to see her looking so poorly on insta.

Last edited:

Nicolej33

Rebs trying for more freebies. Emily Norris has an AD up about being out on a date it's some meal thing and Rebs wrote "Ohh I'd love a date night" then go on one and pay for it your bloody self you lazy little beggar.
She just had a date lunch at Costa and a night out last night. What a complete twat.

Marian

Poppy isnt sleeping. Why not try the sleepoil or call the sleeptherapist that was like magic?
Or was it just ads?

Maraco

Riveting content again today..... Reb went to the gym, home, lunch, on the couch browsing toy websites. Lee .... a day of Disney movies with poorly children. Very relateable, motivational, inspirational and admirable choices from 2 young, healthy and fortunate people .....???? you couldn't actually make it up could you? Beggars belief!!!

Reactions: 17

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
I wouldn’t, it’s not unusual and most nhs workers are professionals who can do their jobs regardless.
I mean, it’s not being a vlogger, that’s difficult to do with broken sleep and 3 kids! We get that.
:rolleyes:

Queenie

VIP Member
The primark haul on you tube is so telling! The shitty socks for the 100k care package (soooo generous!) and very telling she touches her nose - classic liar tell - when she says she’s ‘ordered a load of stuff’ aka I have to look out whatever left over shite I can find in my not yet unpacked moving boxes.... Then when talking about that awful cheap orange jumper to ‘pair with jeans on Mum days’ she gives the most awful narrow eyes evil glare when she says ‘Mum days” what a flaky fake she is.
“Mum days”???? Isn’t every day a Mum Day for all mothers? This maddens me! ?

F

FamHam

I think ash Reid is getting a bit too much credit, she's just acting like a normal balanced adult should act.

But I'm finding it hillarious as edgy becky will be fuming that someone else is showing her up so badly in her own thread. Let's hope for her blood pressure she doesn't run out of fags while reading this thread.

Alfie1

She makes out that she’s so hard done by and really needs “me time.”

In the past week alone she’s:

“snuck off for a cheeky Costa lunch date”
Jazzercise several times
Gym with her Mum
Gym induction
Primark shopping
Coffee and Home Bargains shopping with Lee
Ceileidh night out
Date night tonight
Pottering mornings at home while one child is at school and one is at nursery (and a stay at home husband to do school runs and take care of Poppy)
Friends coming over for a cuppa

I’m on maternity leave at the moment and I feel chuffed if I get to wash my hair! She has no idea does she? Spoiled, entitled, selfish, greedy, dumb little girl!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
So we have police officers on here, nurses,Accountants and my background was Health/ Occupational Therapy ( now work part time In Retail as it fits with family life better, but the point is we are clearly not un educated ??/trolls as Reb would like everybody to believe, we clearly are working adults with full busy lives not buying into the bullshit sales pitch these floggers preach. Proud to be a Tattie!!!