Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
It’s funny how the book club is being mentioned since someone else pointed it out on a Charlotte Taylor thread.... who also at least had the balls to post on it under her own name
Yep, but what a passive agressive post Charl made, looking for sympathy. ?

Does anyone know if there is a reason Lee's Dad has never been mentioned? Has anyone else thought about this, or is it just me? Don't think it has ever been talked about on these threads and I wonder given that everything else in their lives seem so public...

Runaroundrunner

I think she was on stories saying she felt like she needed some colour (even though she normally tells everyone how well she holds her tan). She thought she might have some ‘in a box somewhere ‘. So watch out for #gifted #needtoblagmore posts soon
Ah yeah. Never used fake tan so wouldn’t know what to look for. I rock the pealy wally look week and since I have kids I don’t ever go out so doesn’t matter much.
[automerge]1543091029[/automerge]
Mystified as to why she deleted her response to the kilt question ?
She hasn’t. I can still see it. Just looked this minute.

Meerkat

Does anyone know how selling shared ownership works? Obviously they sold for more than they bought it for so do they get the % of the profit that they owned?

Maraco

Ah yeah. Never used fake tan so wouldn’t know what to look for. I rock the pealy wally look week and since I have kids I don’t ever go out so doesn’t matter much.
[automerge]1543091029[/automerge]
She hasn’t. I can still see it. Just looked this minute.
Strange. I still can't see it.

Chocolate

Well I’d only ever watched one vlog, but followed her on IG since just before poppy was born. However since these threads I’ve watched loads more trying to a) understand why people watch them and b) to see what you are all talking about
I found her primark haul quite handy to be honest, although I’d never have watched something like that before, so I guess the old saying no publicity is bad publicity must be a thing.

What was the DLP issue? I was aware they went and they didn’t take P.

F

FamHam

In my experience the most exhausted people I know are the ones who don't have much to do. Genuinely busy people have more energy so whenever I hear people complain about being exhausted or in need of 'me time' (hate that phase) I automatically think bored and lazy.
This exactly! I know someone who is single with no children and does a 9-5 job and moans on and on about how exhausted and busy she is and how hard she works when she works in sales and openly admits she usually has two hour lunch breaks and goes shopping during work time. She's nice, but I know she really spends hours watching trash tv everyday and is clueless what an actual busy job or lifestyle is.

MrBull

VIP Member
Does anyone follow littlemisstiggy on insta? She's put up today that F&B have sent her some free paint. Bet reb is raging she's not middle class enough for her to be on their pr radar.
Heaps of them got sent the new f&b paint colours a while back. Didn’t see any channel mum floggers getting them (although I don’t follow many of the CM lot).