Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicolej33

It’s all just advert after advert
The problem with the Meldrums is that they have no talent. No substance.
They have absolutely nothing interesting to offer. They don’t do anything of note - neither of them work or have any hobbies, they don’t seem to really do anything.
It’s all utterly mundane so all they can do is grab hold of evey single job that comes their way and run with it.
That’s why it’s all such a mess.
Advertising and marketing are skilled jobs, people with real talent and passion lead the way in this field.
Lee & Rebecca have neither.
It’s actually embarrassing to watch them now as it’s all just a shambles.
To be completely fair Lee is pretty sporty and has hobbies. He plays golf non stop in the summer months, plays football and badminton with his mates often goes a run. Rebecca tries her hand at things but she's so flaky she never sticks to it. Even gelling her nails that she done religiously has been abandoned for the easier option of
You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???

Please use paragraphs. That was atrocious.

Reactions: 22

Queenie

VIP Member
If Mrs M thought she had a "busy" life before now how much more "work" is she having to do reading, deleting & blocking non-stop? Congratulation Tattle ladies, we've given her a "full-time" job at last!

Reactions: 22

Bishbashbosh

I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
What do you suggest she does?! Call in sick due to lack of sleep!?! Do you live in the real world...life goes on regardless and you just get on with it!!

Reactions: 21
M

Member 1682

What do you suggest she does?! Call in sick due to lack of sleep!?! Do you live in the real world...life goes on regardless and you just get on with it!!
Ah, maybe she needs to “do a Meldrum” - crack out a pot of Olay, get some lip filler, have some “me time” and practise some “self care”

?

F

FamHam

Lee is explaining the most basic thing about mortgages - fixed vs tracker and it's all just too complicated for her

Meep

Been lurking for a wee while now...
I went to Banchory Academy and Ben Kilner (owner of the unit gym) was the year below me and friends with a close friend of mine so I guess my free membership will be through the door any day now :p
Also it made me realise how vast the age gap between them was when they started dating because I actually had to look out my yearbook as I couldnt have told you she was at the same school as me and the way she said she "went to school with" Ben made me think she was in his year but she was 2 years below him (3 below me and Lee (who i do remember and certainly wouldn't have been considered a catch) was the year above me) so when she was 15 she will have been S3 and Lee had left school! That might have been 'cool' for her but it's pretty horrid from his perspective! I mean i know they turned into a serious long term normal relationship but can you imagine how they would act if in S3 one of their daughters said they were dating someone at university :eek:

Oh and another bug bear, at a population of nearly 8000 banchory is certainly not a bloody village!

Now thats off my chest, back to lurking :ROFLMAO:

Queenie

VIP Member
So does she have days when she isn't a mum if she also has mum days? Surely even when you're busy making your youtube jam and having important conference calls while wearing Timmy Mallets glasses you're still a mum?
It’s like saying you’re a “full-time mum”. Just because some of us work outside the home doesn’t mean we’re “part-time mums”. We’re 100% mums 100% of the time. We don’t clock off being a mum to clock on at work ffs!

M

Member 1682

If Mrs M thought she had a "busy" life before now how much more "work" is she having to do reading, deleting & blocking non-stop? Congratulation Tattle ladies, we've given her a "full-time" job at last!
Can you imagine when the time comes when she’s going to have to actually go out and get a real job?
She doesn’t know she’s born!
How can she be exhausted?! She doesn’t do anything!
She’s at home all day
She has her husband at home all day
Oldest kid at school so only 2 children in the house
They don’t have to actually sit down and do structured work for any length of time, it’s just pissing about on thier phones with a wee bit of editing on the laptop (which anyone can do, it’s not rocket science)
And that’s it

She’s actually a joke

All this flannel about needing “me time”

Oh do piss of love

Get a job the pair of you. It’s just embarrassing now.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
If I were paid by a charity to make a FIVE MINUTE video, especially a charity close to my heart, I would give the money back to the charity. My conscience wouldn’t allow me to keep the money, especially for so little work. My mother died from cancer & it would be abhorrent for me to accept money from a cancer charity. If they want to pay someone else that’s up to them. I just couldn’t do it.
My son (cancer survivor) did a charity event at his Uni for the Teenage Cancer Trust. They made £800. He and I also spent about £200 on setting it up - printing, hiring a bouncy castle, buying the food and drink from the wholesalers etc. No way would we expect to ‘take’ that money from the charity to pay ourselves (back) It just doesn’t feel right. I think that This Mama Life should not have kept any money she was paid, if she’d said ‘I’ve donated my fee back to the charity’ I’d have a lot more respect for her.
The quote on her insta stories should’ve tagged the Meldrums - sounded like she was directing it straight at Edgy - even though they’re supposed to be friends!!

MrBull

VIP Member
Official word is that the Melds HAVE had their knuckles rapped by the ASA for being in breach of advertising guidelines. Wonder if we’ll see any change. ? ✈

H
I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
As a nurse myself I can safely say that if anyone who works in healthcare phoned in sick whenever they were over tired then there would be no healthcare. 11 hours and 20,000 steps in to my shift and I am knackered, should i just admit defeat and go home at that point? I'm sure the patients wouldn't want a tired nurse looking after them, by your logic.

Reactions: 20

MrBull

VIP Member
Those comments were perfectly polite. Small businesses, artists and photographers do have a hard time on social media with their work being copied or ripped off. The person wasn’t asking her to remove it, just credit it properly.

She’s full of crap. Doesn’t want to engage with anyone that’s remotely critical or questioning. I don't want to see a family suffer or lose their livelihood, but she seems hellbent on slowly doing it herself now.

Reactions: 20
M

Member 1682

It’s astonishing that the Meldrums and family are all reading these comments and get they still don’t get it.
I don’t know if it’s ignorance or sheer bloody mindedness but there is absolutely no sense of awareness. This isn’t just tit for tat banter on a website. People are pointing out genuine problems and highlighting very real issues and all they can do is come on here mocking people.
It’s no wonder Rebecca is a self absorbed muppet if even her parents can’t see how dire the situation is.
I honestly pity them. How terrible to be so unaware.

Reactions: 19

Anita

I just posted a comment on Kate’s Murnane vlog and look at this that someone reply to my comment
4581743B-415A-4B13-BE71-56AB23D2AB67.jpeg

Reactions: 19