Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see The One Show last night? Joel Dommet made a comment about how influencers are going crazy right now because they can’t get out their houses. Was quite funny and reminded me a lot of the parent floggers 😂

Reactions: 15
Bertie is fucked, the bloody rescue cockapoos on the Cockapoo GB site are better groomed 🤢 He’a going to be shorn like a sheep after 4-12 weeks of lockdown 😂

I don’t actually believe he went to a trainer either 😂 He’s going to develop serious behavioural problems, considering the only dog he’s frequently with is Granny Meld’s, and very infrequently the poo/doos group walk.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 9
One day of “home schooling” and she’s an expert and made a video showing us all how it’s done.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Question is will lee go away - my husband has been stuck in a hotel room for 14 days got offshore today and will do 2 weeks as his rotation is 4x4 in the Middle East
there’s been nothing wrong with him so he should go

Reactions: 5
Question is will lee go away - my husband has been stuck in a hotel room for 14 days got offshore today and will do 2 weeks as his rotation is 4x4 in the Middle East
there’s been nothing wrong with him so he should go
Doesn’t matter if there’s nothing wrong with him. He could be a carrier and display no symptoms. You don’t know until tested. That’s that whole point of this lockdown and social distancing.

Reactions: 6
One day of “home schooling” and she’s an expert and made a video showing us all how it’s done.
Of course grabby would be cashing in putting up a vlog with YouTube ads to make money off they back of schools being closed and people getting sick and dying!!!

From the woman that can’t be arsed to do homework on a normal week and has to take them to a cafe! She’s a joke!!

Wish these instagrabbers would just shut the duck up cashing in on homeschooling vlogs when they haven’t got a clue!!! Most schools have online support to ask REAL teachers and head teachers nobody needs these know it alls that have been doing it for 1 day to give their tit advice!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This whole home schooling thing is starting to annoy me now. She’s not home schooling, she’s parenting and supporting her children to do the activities their teachers are providing. Teachers who probably spent all weekend setting up a virtual school so children and families could have some continuity in this uncertain time. Unless she is planning it all herself and following the curriculum, in the way schools are expected to, it’s not home schooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The audacity of these idiots to go on about how they also are struggling, and they need us to swipe up and buy the shite they are pawning off. Take a fricking step back and stop being selfish, for once in your miserable lives.

This is a pandemic, this is not a little issue that can be swept under the rug and ignored, because it is affecting others and not you. It is affecting every single one of us, and to see these arseholes complaining about needing help and how they are struggling. Are you bleeping kidding me?

Do you have a job that you are depending on to pay your rent and your bills? Did you get laid off for the foreseeable future and are wondering how you're going to pay bills and buy food? No, you don't. You have a bleeping cushy life that you've been living, getting freebies left right and center and everything handed to you. So you can duck right off with your poor woe is me shite.

I'm starting to loathe every single one of these fake witches.

Reactions: 18
There’s nothing wrong with having quite play or reading time but of course she has to make it all about her. Disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Wow..... just wow. Why can’t she cope with her own kids FFS 🤬 it’s ALL about HER needs
I know!! I find it so bizarre the kids are sent up to their rooms for one hour!! What is wrong with her!!
my husband is still at work, I’m on my own all day with the kids. It’s really not that bad!!! She is bleeping awful

Reactions: 16
Sending a 2 year old off upstairs to entertain themselves so that she can sit on her arse on the sofa reading tattle? Is she bleeping serious?
Parent your children for once in your pathetic life. YOU are the parent, the adult, the person responsible. It’s a hard situation yes, but for the love of god grow up. Your kids go to bed ar 7pm - you have the entire evening to yourself.

Christ she really doesn’t know when to stop does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sending a 2 year old off upstairs to entertain themselves so that she can sit on her arse on the sofa reading tattle? Is she bleeping serious?
Parent your children for once in your pathetic life. YOU are the parent, the adult, the person responsible. It’s a hard situation yes, but for the love of god grow up. Your kids go to bed ar 7pm - you have the entire evening to yourself.

Christ she really doesn’t know when to stop does she?
I came here to say exactly this ☝ My *time* is after the kids have gone to bed. My priorities throughout the day are taking care of, feeding, entertaining, teaching, loving my children. They are my responsibility and now more than ever they need my guidance. We've all had to adjust to a different way of life but why isn't she embracing it? We will never get this time with our children back. She's a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t believe for one second her mum won’t be in helping her when Lee goes away.
No way if there was the slightest chance she would be genuinely sol parenting he would never get offshore I for one hope she isn't because she clearly can't cope on her own and I would feel genuinely worried for those girls if she had too actually be solely responsible!

Reactions: 7
After reading her latest post shall we take bets that Poppy will be back to taking naps during the day and she will do nothing but moan that she has been awake all night again? 🤔

Reactions: 12
I did solo parent and I did homeschool my disabled son as the local authority could not meet his needs around infection and he landed in hospital so cue me home educating him whilst running my business, providing everything for my two children as I had no financial or moral support from my partner who buggered off.
If we had quiet time it was when my son was playing with legos, giggling away over Tom & Jerry but where I could see him and respect his space but be on hand should he need me. During that time I was cooking family meal, emailing clients etc.
I provided the curriculum, was inspected by the local authority annually and had support for his medical requirements at home from his MDT at RACH and CHAS.
So Poppy gets sent to her room for an hour to play - unsafe to have no supervision for a 2year old for that period of time
Safiyah gets sent to her room to read.
Fave Flo gets 30 minutes one on one with reading then gets to colour in whilst Rebecca reads a book.

Rebecca you are more out of touch with parenting and totally unrelateable to at least 99 % of the population.

However you provide endless amusement to your local community and through the very uncertain weeks / months ahead the material you provide us Tattle bastards with could be golden. Who needs to download Disney+ today when we have this live action reality car-crash roadshow live on our doorsteps.

Hope all you Tattlers out there keep well and that you can keep in touch with family / those dear to you.

If anyone is struggling.. reach out xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The audacity of these idiots to go on about how they also are struggling, and they need us to swipe up and buy the shite they are pawning off. Take a fricking step back and stop being selfish, for once in your miserable lives.

This is a pandemic, this is not a little issue that can be swept under the rug and ignored, because it is affecting others and not you. It is affecting every single one of us, and to see these arseholes complaining about needing help and how they are struggling. Are you bleeping kidding me?

Do you have a job that you are depending on to pay your rent and your bills? Did you get laid off for the foreseeable future and are wondering how you're going to pay bills and buy food? No, you don't. You have a bleeping cushy life that you've been living, getting freebies left right and center and everything handed to you. So you can duck right off with your poor woe is me shite.

I'm starting to loathe every single one of these fake witches.
I don't know why I'm surprised by seeing tons of ads of unnecessary tit, afterall, they are "only doing their job and still need to earn". 🤢

I don't really follow these basic mummy beggars, any stooped really low and tried to flog reading books, educational resources, pasta or toilet roll yet?! Absolute leeches.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.