Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this selfish twit for real? Doing bleeping adverts for her tit scam MLM pile of crap business?

I know loads of folk who today have been laid off from work. All self employed trades who have families to support who are left with no income and no safety net of any kind from the government. People who have no way at all now of paying their rent that’s due in a weeks time. Who have a few quid in the bank for food and when it’s gone, it’s gone. And we have this completely dense, self involved idiot trying to flog over priced crappy soap?
Has she no sensitivity at all to what’s going on in the world?
stupid, selfish bint.
She cares about no one but herself and what she wants I do hope her sheep finally see past the hi guys rubbish and see the real greedy, spoilt, self obsessed con artist that we know her to be

Reactions: 14
Anyway she looks like pure tit with no make up on so no one will buy it anyway and that hair 😵

Reactions: 9
Sorry I’ve been gone a while, it’s been a wild fortnight 😂 Saw this on an oil worker Facebook page, remind you of anyone? Can’t deal with Mrs M’s smug face today, imagine being so thick you don’t realise the gravity of this situation 😂😂😂 duck me 😭
I’m hoping that’s tongue in cheek ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once again completely out of touch with reality. Let’s see how well the little miss perfect Instagram teacher routine goes by Thursday when big Patsy is away offshore!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m hoping that’s tongue in cheek ?!
You’d hope! Based on other posts I’m not convinced. Tongue in cheek or not, it’s the reality for people like the Meldrums. Living a Prosecco (definitely not champagne!) lifestyle on two very unstable careers 😂😂😂 As someone who has found them to be offensive, insensitive and dangerous to the mental health of vulnerable viewers for a WHILE I wholeheartedly look forward to seeing them fall from Grace 😊

Disclaimer: I say this as someone with various family members on the oil and gas industry, most are worried about their future right now. Luckily, they haven’t lived beyond their means, pretending to be Landed Gentry, so should have a more stable route out of this crisis! ❤

Attachments

What a dick!! When Boris is communicating to us about lockdown, she’s bleeping giving her self care!!! Words fail me!!

Reactions: 18
Blimey, how will she cope, she can’t call in lees mum or her parents, not seeing family outside of the ones that live in your house. In fact I’m not sure how a lot of these insta mums who spend their lives avoiding their kids are going to cope.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Another key worker here, 👍
To be fair I take my hat off to you parents caring at home with your little ones in this period. 👏👏👏👏👏
Meanwhile duck face (as I will call her tonight) thinks she's every family's answer to home education. She'll be making dresses out of her tit blinds and singing doh Ray me by Wednesday... bleeping cock. 🙄

She fell for it and posted her book, you're such a greedy pathetic puppet Rebecca. Like others, this situation has shown me just how grubby inflencers are. My hands feel they need more washing just scrolling anywhere near one. 🤢

Actually Top tattler award for being a scummy skanky witch making money in the way you do during a world health crisis has to go to you, Rebecca Meldrum of Inchmarlo. You've sunk lower than even I thought you could go.

Roll on the future days at the Meldrum school of learning. Lessons today were enjoyable? Watch you turn into the woman than ran the orphanage in Annie by Friday. 🤣...

Buying their own treats (fair enough for counting) but work for the money whilst you sit on your arse? Wow! Even the wee toot? I shake my head at you. The elder getting rewards for helping mummy handle their young sister......appalling.

Notice which child was being helped with reading? Of course. The others were putting in the washing and scrubbing the kitchen floor probably.

Eurgh gadz, even speaking about her now makes me feel as grubby and grabby as they are. 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So searching on Tropic, the five items she mentioned come to £102 for that 'little bit of self care' she says we will all need.
Rebecca, standing in your probably oh so 'kindly gifted pyjamas' with your boobs on display do you realise that what you consider essential self care costs more than the weekly statutory sick pay which currently stands at £94.25.
At the same time the PM is addressing the nation and during a crisis that has no precedent with businesses closing their doors this evening, many of which may be unable to re-open Rebecca Meldrum, Director of a Limited Company is advertising a face serum at £41 for essential self care.
Show that to the families in Aberdeenshire that in just four days last week had deliveries from AberNecessities of 185 packs of toilet rolls, 475 soaps, 233 tins of baby formula, 225 jars of baby food and 8212 nappies because they had NOTHING !

There will be people in her community die from Covid-19, it could very easily be someone she knows and all she cares about is walking in the woods and self care whilst her children earn 20p for helping 'handle' their youngest sibling which would allow them to purchase a goodie from the treat basket.

I don't tend to swear but @BettyCrocker ........you got it in one !
Well said , she is so out if touch with reality , even if she could see the way some families have to live she wouldn’t give a toss her visit to a local food bank was proof of how much they empathise with those living in poverty she thinks she is poor now so justifies begging online , I have never had more than I needed but I have never asked or begged anybody for anything I have never sold anything either unlike her who sold stained clothing because she needed the money !! I give what is of no use to me to family or friends that can use it I do not understand her or people like her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Predictions: Banchory Bingo, Lockdown edition:

Stories of:

Mother handing cooked meals & supplies through the window (boomerang handover)

Crying about solo parenting/teaching

FaceTiming with daddy

Making banana bread

Crying about nail regrowth (boomerang of foil removing )

Crying about roots (tagging of hairband of dreams )

Home workout in THE TAGGABLE leggings “getting those endorphins”

Videos of kids doing Joe Wicks (boomerang bonus)

Putting a hairband of dreams on the dog Cos he can’t see through his fringe of get it cut

Boomerang of the last tea bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How come some of those self care stories don’t have ‘ad’ on them?
What a vacuous cocunt she is. My sis is frontline medical and her MIL lives downstairs. Sis is sleeping at the hospital when she gets a half hour, sure as tit not taking 10 minutes to get the tropics glow. You are a dumb selfish moll and when someone in your extended family dies of this, which they will you may realise what’s important in life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another key worker here, 👍
To be fair I take my hat off to you parents caring at home with your little ones in this period. 👏👏👏👏👏
Meanwhile duck face (as I will call her tonight) thinks she's every family's answer to home education. She'll be making dresses out of her tit blinds and singing doh Ray me by Wednesday... bleeping cock. 🙄

She fell for it and posted her book, you're such a greedy pathetic puppet Rebecca. Like others, this situation has shown me just how grubby inflencers are. My hands feel they need more washing just scrolling anywhere near one. 🤢

Actually Top tattler award for being a scummy skanky witch making money in the way you do during a world health crisis has to go to you, Rebecca Meldrum of Inchmarlo. You've sunk lower than even I thought you could go.

Roll on the future days at the Meldrum school of learning. Lessons today were enjoyable? Watch you turn into the woman than ran the orphanage in Annie by Friday. 🤣...

Buying their own treats (fair enough for counting) but work for the money whilst you sit on your arse? Wow! Even the wee toot? I shake my head at you. The elder getting rewards for helping mummy handle their young sister......appalling.

Notice which child was being helped with reading? Of course. The others were putting in the washing and scrubbing the kitchen floor probably.

Eurgh gadz, even speaking about her now makes me feel as grubby and grabby as they are. 🤢
duck face 😂😂😂😂 I love you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe for one second her mum won’t be in helping her when Lee goes away.

Reactions: 17
Rebecca Meldrum what can I say, you are not the fly in the shite, you are lower than that. You are the bleeping maggot in the shite. You need a bleeping grip on reality my love. Come to work with me and do a shift in my hospital! You’d realise that people are worrying about a hell of a lot more thank your tropic shite, which by the way you can shove up your scrawny, sweaty, gymn leggined arse 🤬🤯🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Blimey, how will she cope, she can’t call in lees mum or her parents, not seeing family outside of the ones that live in your house. In fact I’m not sure how a lot of these insta mums who spend their lives avoiding their kids are going to cope.
She’ll ignore this. It doesn’t apply to her. Princess.

What a dick!! When Boris is communicating to us about lockdown, she’s bleeping giving her self care!!! Words fail me!!
Thick as sh&t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.