Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Methinks someone in the household is suddenly going to develop a persistent cough or fever so they will all have to self isolate and Lee won't be able to fly out to the rig. 🤔🤔

I also work front line NHS. We have been told it is expected we will make alternative childcare plans so that we can still come into work. If we can't then we get a grand total of 3 days carers leave, then we have to use up all our annual leave and then unpaid leave if it goes on longer than that. I will have ZERO sympathy for stay at home parents wingeing about being stuck at home with their children.
snap my husband and I both work for the nhs so if the school do close we are screwed!! Sick of all these influences moaning about how they are stuck at home with the kids!’ While all us nhs workers are working and putting are families at risks of getting ill every day!!

Reactions: 14
Methinks someone in the household is suddenly going to develop a persistent cough or fever so they will all have to self isolate and Lee won't be able to fly out to the rig. 🤔🤔

I also work front line NHS. We have been told it is expected we will make alternative childcare plans so that we can still come into work. If we can't then we get a grand total of 3 days carers leave, then we have to use up all our annual leave and then unpaid leave if it goes on longer than that. I will have ZERO sympathy for stay at home parents wingeing about being stuck at home with their children.
Ha, you read my mind. My immediate thought was "they will go into self isolation"

If they do that however they should not be out at all. All members of household will be confined to the house & garden area for 14 days, no nipping to the business centre to collect freebies, no sauntering round Tescos etc.
For the next few weeks anyway the cinemas are closed, branded stores are already choosing to close in Union Square etc, cafes will be closed - many of ours locally are offering home deliveries of meals to the elderly etc to keep staff employed and support communities where they can.
So many events already cancelled and facilities shut down, this will not be like 6 weeks summer holiday where they can mingle with the masses, shimmy up the aisles in Smythes hoping for recognition whilst begging for items on Instagram.
This is where it gets real.
Schools should issue work packs and online resources and they need to set a schedule for the days and stick to school work. They need to keep some normality and routine for the girls because it is going to be a huge shock if they have to go back to school in August after what potentially could be a 21-22 week break of fannying around going walks with Burrrty, getting their own breakfasts and keeping Mummy happy.

Money is going to be tight for the majority of people and all that will concern Rebecca is that the free days out she is a master at abusing will not be around during the majority of this time and her followers are not going to have the money to spend on skincare from Harrods.

To all the NHS workers on Tattle ......Thank You xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Regarding Scottish schools closing until august will be bad enough for her but with Poppy's nursery closed that'll be another story 😂😂😂
The girls have no chance being home educated when she can't even spend an hr doing homework .
Their homework cafe only lasted 2 wks.

Lee's football challenge , the fanny's got as much brains as a toilet roll .
Poppy’s nursery will stay open it’s only school nurseries are closing as of yet

Reactions: 2
Poppy’s nursery will stay open it’s only school nurseries are closing as of yet
But the staff will have kids in school so private nurseries will end up needing to close too due to shortages :ratios

Reactions: 9
But the staff will have kids in school so private nurseries will end up needing to close too due to shortages :ratios
Potentially. However they aren’t closing as of yet so they will still put her in there I have no doubt

Reactions: 4

I have zero sympathy for her either (or any other mummy vloggers/bloggers) and you (and all frontline NHS staff) have all my sympathy. No doubt it's going to be a rough few months for you and your colleagues. Personally I think it might help if a skeletal education system could be in place in order to support frontline staff (plus police, fire service, paramedics etc) so their children can attend school. She won't have childcare considerations so I don't want to hear her moan or complain. I work for the NHS too but in the community but it looks like we may be re-tasked in order to support you guys at the frontline. Anyway big thanks to all of you who will be working in the NHS frontline.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not just frontline nhs staff my role in an nhs hospital brings me into contact with patients and visitors on a daily basis and puts me and the rest of my department at risk too, so a shout out to all the non frontline nhs workers on tattle too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have zero sympathy for her either (or any other mummy vloggers/bloggers) and you (and all frontline NHS staff) have all my sympathy. No doubt it's going to be a rough few months for you and your colleagues. Personally I think it might help if a skeletal education system could be in place in order to support frontline staff (plus police, fire service, paramedics etc) so their children can attend school. She won't have childcare considerations so I don't want to hear her moan or complain. I work for the NHS too but in the community but it looks like we may be re-tasked in order to support you guys at the frontline. Anyway big thanks to all of you who will be working in the NHS frontline.
As a SAHM I would wholeheartedly support a skeleton education system for frontline staff.
I know I am very lucky in this situation, I will not be moaning because as a SAHM I will be staying at home being a mum.

I second the Meld’s will suddenly develop a fever to keep Lee home.
If I was married to him I would develop one to stop him coming back.

Hope everyone is ok and can manage the school closures, I can only imagine how stressful it is.
As long as I have Tattle I’ll be cool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I will laugh my socks off if Lee gets stuck out on the rig for weeks! I wouldn’t normally wish bad luck on anyone but the Meldrums frankly are arseholes.
And yes, cue either one of them developing a fever or cough or mental health breakdown from Rebeggar when god forbid she has to spend time with all 3 kids at the same time. Imagine that!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they do ‘develop a fever’ will he still be paid if he is a contractor? The loss of income might hit her even harder that the loss of the nanny

Reactions: 4
All on here who are NHS staff, Emergency staff, supermarket delivery driver/store workers, armed forces, THANK YOU!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m going to panic buy all the popcorn for watching the instamums navigate this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This self centred witch has seriously just posted a bleeping advert for £16 hand cream (which is from Tropic skincare by the way so likely making money for her...) when people are being laid off, people don’t know how to pay their RENT, people are bleeping DYING and she’s using the situation for her own gain yet again

She makes me SICK. Stupid, pig ignorant, self serving, moron. I hope this advert gets pulled down like all the others.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She went to a tropics party 2 weeks ago now she’s selling the stuff!!
87236739-D723-472F-890B-ECB4BA5CE04A.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.