Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knobhead playing keepy uppies with toilet roll, trying to be funny? Current? Like FOD? You just come across as sad and pathetic, especially when some folks are having genuine anxiety regarding the whole Covid 19 and some like me are down to the last three sheets 🤷🏻‍♀️💩😱 lol 😂 I do however have a water pistol 🔫....bum gun 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I bet she is shitting herself. Kids off for months and lee going offshore. How will she get her me time? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
School’s closing should not be an issue for her at all! Think of the parents who work, nah she won’t she’ll just sulk about not being able to have 20 hours of me time a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Regarding Scottish schools closing until august will be bad enough for her but with Poppy's nursery closed that'll be another story 😂😂😂
The girls have no chance being home educated when she can't even spend an hr doing homework .
Their homework cafe only lasted 2 wks.

Lee's football challenge , the fanny's got as much brains as a toilet roll .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Methinks someone in the household is suddenly going to develop a persistent cough or fever so they will all have to self isolate and Lee won't be able to fly out to the rig. 🤔🤔

I also work front line NHS. We have been told it is expected we will make alternative childcare plans so that we can still come into work. If we can't then we get a grand total of 3 days carers leave, then we have to use up all our annual leave and then unpaid leave if it goes on longer than that. I will have ZERO sympathy for stay at home parents wingeing about being stuck at home with their children.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Either lee or Rebecca will all of a sudden come over with a cold/cough etc and lee will have to stay at home for his next rotation....Mark my words.

Reactions: 25
Knobhead playing keepy uppies with toilet roll, trying to be funny? Current? Like FOD? You just come across as sad and pathetic, especially when some folks are having genuine anxiety regarding the whole Covid 19 and some like me are down to the last three sheets 🤷🏻‍♀️💩😱 lol 😂 I do however have a water pistol 🔫....bum gun 👍🏻
Paten it...brilliant idea!😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.