Mrs Meldrum #79 Let's have a re-cap, use a black pen for an instant thigh gap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NHS Scotland website says nothing about leaving for exercise

Reactions: 5
Lady Cannon walking the horse - Poor Buuuurtay, she's fallen out of love with him already.

And it's bloody crass to film with your/your kids prescriptions on show.

Reactions: 7
NHS Scotland website says nothing about leaving for exercise
Which makes this advice even more perplexing. Honestly, I'm just gobsmacked. It's on the Gov website as well. I live in a devolved nation and NHS Wales' website is appalling so most people will look on the NHS website (and due to Google algorithm) for their advice. I'm going to take myself to read the Gammon's thread to cool down

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen someone fake cry so badly

you clapping for the same nhs you slated and ignored the staffs pleas not to be filmed .

Reactions: 34
Just seen stories (storiesig.com not giving her views) Florence's eyes look awfully clear for someone who has such bad conjunctivitis it needs a prescription

omg this is before my time pls elaborate
When she was in hospital having Poppy (think it was Poppy? May have been Florrie?) she/they (her & Lee) we’re filming and taking photos during the Labour/delivery and obviously getting the staff who were in attendance in the back of the images etc - which in itself is completely against the rules in the NHS hospital they were in but apparently a staff member present did actually ask them to stop filming and was ignored.... I think if I remember correctly footage of that staff member went online? I could have got that bit wrong but anyway the gist is they couldn’t give a FUCK about protecting the NHS and they have zero respect for the people who work there.

Reactions: 16
Poor Florence hope she ok.

American news said red eyes is a sign.

Wonder if she's working out how apply to self employed scheme average earnings or do she earn too much yo be eligible.

is that a box of laxatives on the kitchen counter in her most recent video?!
How else do you think she maintains her pre-pubescent 8 year old boys body...?!

Wonder if she's working out how apply to self employed scheme average earnings or do she earn too much yo be eligible.
HMRC are going to be contacting those who are entitled to the help but it’s not set to
Come into play until June anyway.....

Take a look at the account activity for our good chum @Really20 —————100% Rebecca!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
@Really20 you really fucked it up now huh? I hope you’re taking this self isolating seriously and Pat is too. The symptoms are not to be messed with. I hope pat has declared it because it’s highly unfair and extremely selfish for his coworkers

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she s still trying to get sheep to swipe and buy stuff. Greedy grubby ... people don't need yr pamper shit and leisure wear in the worst medical economic world crisis the globe has EVER experienced!!!!! Have no sheep made a comment now is NOT the time to buy and delivery drivers shouldn't being delivering non essential shit!!! money spent on swiping shud be donated to a charity such as Age Concern not yr bloody purse you inhumane selfish embarrassment. Have you no humanity, understanding or shame REBECCA Bloody MELDRUM?????

Reactions: 9
A lot of people in the influencer world will now be regretting dodging those tax bills and all their shady antics doing stuff under the radar.
What’s that you say ?... manifesting ?

Reactions: 21

I don’t believe Ltd companies are eligible for the self-employed workers scheme. They will need to go through the PAYE scheme, so if they have been paying themselves minimum wage for tax reasons they will only get 80% of that. Dividends will not be considered for working out income.
Not 100% sure but that was what was said on MArtin Lewis tonight.

Reactions: 10
Dont get me wrong I don’t wish hardship on anyone I just want to see an ounce of decency & lots of lessons Learned

Reactions: 11
Haven't been on here since corona virus took over, to much going on in my head but when I saw that post about Flo having a temperature I had to come on. Seriously HOW BLOODY IRRESPONSIBLE IS SHE!! they all need to be fully isolated, including Lee he should be confined to his room on the rig!

Absolutely fuming about this one, I have friends who are front line NHS staff at ARI dealing with confirmed and suspected corona patients her irresponsible behaviour is putting them (and everyone else) at huge risk. She's such a home buddy, 14 days at home really shouldn't be hard for her and it could save the life of others.

Reactions: 10
Crying about clapping for the NHS and the next slide “ooh cheapo loungewear!”
Ffs!

And they weren’t that appreciative of the NHS when they were on here complaining about having to declare gifted items when nurses accepted boxes of chocolates from grateful families

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.